Whelp

Whelp...

I predicted he would win too... am I smarter than most professors?

I'm a NEET who predicted Trumps victory and I predict 8 more years. What now?

Because if a man said it, that means its gonna happen.

I predicted a Trump victory, now I predict that the moon will turn into water.

I predicted he would win and now im predicting anime will b real soon

LETS MAKE THIS A BETTER THREAD!

See that flag on the left, let's be on (((their))) side to further our goals.

ACCEPTED THAT:

Islam is the greatest threat to society

Islam is a religion of war

An Islamist heart is darker than a Nigger's skin

PROPAGANDA:

1) Promote pro-Jewish speech that illustrates fear caused by Islamists calling for their deaths

2) Fake "Anti-Racism" messages - Defend Jews and call them permanent members of society that also deserve to live in safety.

3) Demand removal of all hate groups from society, like people who want to kill Jews, such as Neo-Nazis and Islam.

COUNTERING ISLAM:

1) Integration. Ask your local Politicians to step up integration of Muslims by teaching their children our customs. Demand that they teach chess to kids, it is the demon's game after all, there is a reason why Taliban, ISIS, Saudi Arabia banned that game. They know.
(why help the fuckers? the idea is to accelerate their plan, if they see their kids are the target, they will react violently faster than if we give them time to organize and regroup. They turn violent, the political tolerance message falls, whites reign supreme)

2) Do you live near Muslims? Hang an Israeli flag on your balcony or in your window or one of their superb chandeliers & the likes. They are more likely to move than if you force feed them bacon. They are that intolerant towards Jews.

3) Always pester them about Jew's being great citizens and remind them hate groups like Islam are not welcome. Use their fear against them. For the most part, they've been indoctrinated to hate the World Jewry. Do not mention Atheism to them, they need to realize their indoctrination is shit and they are very wary of Atheists as we are the "devil trying to tempt them".

DISCREDIT OPPONENTS

The same way Jews always did, call them Nazi's and Anti-Semetic

I predict OP will get fucked in the ass by a nigger.

Check.

I want to predict things too!

Cool, I said he'd get over 300 electoral votes, and I predict he'll win again next election, what do I win?

damn he only had a 50% chance of picking correctly... and he guessed right.

fucking spooky

Dude, there is some ancient dude, name Nostraweedman... anyway, he predicted that there would be a bunch of gay leafs posting shitting threads on the bulletin boards of the future. Nostro only had a 9600baud modem.

sage

Sssshh. That's the secret. All palm readers and oracles are actually just probability and statistics nerds.

what about that mexican warlock, what does he say

Does it even matter? It's now proven that whoever is in the seat has to follow deep state orders.

He's pretty good at predicting impeachment too

I predicted his win as well, and I'm calling it now that the Russia-conspiracy is bullshit.

yeah, except his "50/50 accuracy" extends successfully, all the way back to the 80s

I predict that my nigger dick will penetrate your mom

Check

So who should be president now Sup Forums? Hillary, Gary or Jill?

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

I predict someone will do something soon, with no evidence or reasoning.

Behold my giant intellect.

I would counter his prediction with my own but alas I am not enough of a braindead faggot to be a professor

If you actually looked up a link to him saying this, he says that he did not use an algorithm to determine this, it was just a "feeling."

University professors aren't exempt from helicopter rides.

Wow i predicted he would win. I must be a fucking genius lmfao.

There's literally hundreds of professors making their shitty predictions so the probability that one of them has consistently guessed right back to the 80s is fairly likely and not necessarily indicative of a more accurate method.

doesn't take a professor to see the obvious

There is no algorithm for determining possibility of impeachment.

>1000 thousand people are "making predictions"
>500 say Jeb or someone else will win the primary, 500 say Trump
>250 out of these 500 say Clinton, the rest say Trump
>Out of the 250 left correct, 125 say DRUMPF is finished I guess they are correct because they've been right so far.

HOW CAN SCIENCEBOI EVEN COMPETE?!

>professor predicting trumps impeachment
let me guess, this is the same (((professor))) who said trump had a 2% chance of victory? these libtards just can't stop losing

> my model for presidential elections predicted a trump victory

> my resentment that trump is president causes me to present my wishful thinking as a 'prediction' and people take it seriously despite the aforementioned model having nothing to do with this

ok guy

> Whelp...

AWWWW YEAHHHHH

someone make a new 98% pasta

This is his son Barron I can assure you he will not be impeached.
(8D Chess master)

....... so president pence?

>....... so president pence?

Pence wouldn't last that long if he sides with Israel, senpai.

And all the volts in the world won't change that.

Can I GET an Amen?

i rather have isis recruitment threads then have another 50 shill threads on why donald trump is a neocon

Thunder King Pence

>Can I GET an Amen?

Oh, that was an Amen.

"To be mogu is to rule. It is why we were created. Our words are laced with power! Those who do not bend to our will must be broken by our strength. There is no strength without unity. There is no unity without obedience. To obey your Emperor and demand obedience of your subjects is the natural order. When you fight amongst yourselves you fight against your very nature. There is an order to this world, a strength that flows from your emperor down to the very stones of the earth. Do not forget this. Together our voices shall echo across the land like the clap of a thunder before a storm. You are that storm! Rise mogu! And reclaim your birthright as rightful rulers of this land!"
- Lei Shen

This guy also predicted Geert to win.

>professor at college
>unironically thinks he has meme magic
>people pay him for this
Fucking lol

the number of professors making predictions doesn't affect the probability of one being accurate you fucking retard

Funny how the same professor often posted in Trump generals is now mocked.