Tucker Carlson 04/14 anyone else notice this?

A quick flash while talking about female genital mutilation. Anyone got a TVR version to confirm? I've checked three separate videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4-GN3SFJBE
youtube.com/watch?v=WryJbEVAvKI
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/852744514959581184
web-beta.archive.org/web/20140403144733/http://www.wired.com/2011/05/secret-patriot-act/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember the flash! I thought it was a glitch, I didnt see what the picture was.

where you watching online or tv?

On TV. I distinctly remember the picture flashing.

I was wondering if anyone else saw that!

interesting. Tucker taking on the Religion of Peace kek

Holy shit it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=d4-GN3SFJBE
@25:55

>If you want to know who rules over you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

You'll never see a Star of David flashing like that.

25:59*

Soon.

who is that guy though?

ok nvm it's that lady doctor

but holy fuck it's right there, the news is using subliminals

this is insane

The Tucker of Cucks

oh you meant the lady

she's a qt though eh?

oh baby! is she ever

So as long as we're in here, what does it mean?

Did they want us to associate this story about a Muslim with the star and crescent? Have they done this before?

I believe this is actually illegal.

It's interesting to say the least, the most obvious answer is that it was put in to associate these acts with Islam.
My question is if it was one individual who did this without the team's knowledge or was it more of a team effort.
I have watched every Tucker Carlson Tonight and have never noticed something like this before, but who knows.
Is it actually illegal in the US? I'm going to double check.

As far as I can tell it is not illegal, but it is also not protected under the First Amendment

I just watched this ( youtube.com/watch?v=WryJbEVAvKI ) because I heard he played the video where the Democratic party cheers for white male suicide stats.

Did you hear his outro?

>Their behavior makes a lot more sense when you realize they hate you and want you to die.
That's a Sam Hyde quote.

Tucker is now trying to make people love islam!!!!!!

Look up, Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016

Obama signed it in quietly right before he left

Have you ever edited/cut a video? Easy to make a mistake and leave one or two unwanted frames when you're just trying to get shit done.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/852744514959581184

Subliminal messaging? No wonder Sup Forums is so brainwashed to hate the religion of peace.

that's possible, seems strange for a seemingly static picture though

Practice of mutilating boys still stands. Nobody is getting upset over penises for some reason.

I believed I had read that it was made illegal or at least against the broadcasting / motion picture rules.

I believe this stuff was all loosely legalized when the Patriot Act passed, and several congresspeople have alluded to the idea that we've been operating under super-secret martial law since then.

Official court rulings have made references to the existence of secret laws as well.

So one of Tucker's editor guys is a deep stater? This checks out actually. It would make sense to have people in technical positions so they could cause mischief when necessary.

It's the difference between labia plasty and cutting the head of your dick off.

I don't get it so it flashed what does that mean?

holy fuck, subliminal message?? muslim brotherhood infiltrated fox?

>y is worse than x, so x is okay

How about both be illegal since they're unreasonable, inhumane, irreversible and serve no actual purpose?

Not sure. Not going to make any assumptions, but it could be plausible that for one reason or another this "slip up" was in fact intentional. I'll be waiting for the media outrage.

what do you mean by flash....what flashed?

watchCrescent Moon and Star

thanks...nice subliminal

Fuck off you kike.

>Ayyyylandmao

Which congress people? You have my interest

If it was a prank by another staff member. They should be fired.

>THE BULLYING BEGINS

I'm getting old here user, let me think on it.

well it wasn't really all that subtle lol, but I like it, fuck muslims

Why?

Because don't you know? Criticizing the Religion of Peace is against the law now

They're incomparable, but one isn't as big of a problem and cripples the woman's sexual life. The other is largely cosmetic, though admittedly, a bummer.

>duck duck go
This user gets it

Isn't a backwards crescent and star symbol satanic? I know I read about that before.

well said, PEE

>Official court rulings have made references to the existence of secret laws as well.
My interest has been piqued. Source please?

web-beta.archive.org/web/20140403144733/http://www.wired.com/2011/05/secret-patriot-act/

Oddly enough deleted from Wired.com's sire now...