DILEMMA THREAD

What dilemmas are you facing right now? I know we all have something.

Mine is this:

Do I continue living my normal, working life, acquiring wealth, possessions, and assets, while working a passionless job for thirty-five years?

or

Do I run away and become a vagabond traveler and writer like I've always wanted? I have train-hopping and stealth camping experience and loved it.

WHAT IS EATING AT YOU RIGHT NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bwK_tlvajA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do the first thing mate.

A life on the road exploring the world isnt what its cracked up to be. Security of a home, job, a solid nuclear family, all the creature comforts. That's what you should aim for.

Dealing with a new girlfriend and am having a hard time not wanting other women

My dilemma is whether to but my severely autistic son into full time care. This will free me up to be able to work again as I'm currently caring for him full time.

I don't want to farm him off, as his mother has already walked away from us and pretty much wants nothing to do with him.

Its just not working is hard, I've used all my savings and living on welfare is killing my spirit. Now have next to no money and don't see things getting any better. The progress hes made since I stopped working two years ago has been fantastic.

I don't wanna abandon the little guy.

Also pisses me off that my government can find housing and hand outs for fuckers from Syria and Afghanistan who have refugeed here yet can't help out a local. I used to think that people in this situation were taken care of and looked after by authorities. But now ibfind myself here I realise this ain't the case. Spend all my time dealing with 18 year old faggot Samoans at government call centres who DGAF. As I speak to them I'm pretty confident they're on fb or wondering what they'll have for lunch.

He is your blood. It is your duty to care for him, at all costs. Whatever the consequences. Putting him in the care of others should not even come into your head or even be an option.
Itaian families look after their own, old or young. It would be the highest dishonour to not care for your own blood.
You are doing the right thing by looking out for your boy. Family is the most important thing of all, not jobs or house or posessions.

All 3 of my cats are laying on me, and I'm not sure if I should move but I'd really like to get some water before bed

Ah, it's a good old fashioned Demoralisation thread!
Someone's read his 4 stages of ideological subversion.
youtube.com/watch?v=6bwK_tlvajA
Well done. Applying the fundamentals well.

Cheers man. Appreciate the advice!

Care for your son.

Sacrificing your flesh and blood to support their system is exactly what they want you to do. It destroys both your son and you.

Regardless of the life you have together, you have each other. And as crushingly hard as it may be that's worth all the money they could ever print.

I'm sorry you're running into the sawblade part of how they're trying to kill our culture.

Good redpill. Thanks. Way to be awake. I guess it is daytime over there on the other side of the world.

I wish you all the best, you can remember even if you are living in some flophouse that you choose to be a man and do the right thing for your boy. Hold your head high.

I hope you didn't move.

if there's a dome or the plane is infinite/huge

I'm a half-Korean man with multiple health issues. My wife is a perfectly healthy white woman. I'm afraid if we have children they will get all my bad genes and none of her good ones.

should i shoot up my school

Should my girlfriend get an abortion

She doesn't want the kid but she's waiting on my input, I kind of don't want it either because I don't have a stable income

How far along is she? Abortion as birth control is borderline murder, but condemning a child to a life of being unwanted isn't all that compassionate either.

Either choice will change all of your lives. Good luck.

I think I may have inherited a serious heart condition but am worried that doctors might misdiagnose or think that I am a hypochondriac.

1 and a half months

I'd counsel to pray for guidance. Pray to whatever moves you: a deity, the earth, Life itself, anything. Just truly open to guidance from a source larger than either of you before you make your choice either way.

You could also read some stories from couples who have either had an abortion, or kept a baby about whom they were uncertain. There will be happy and sad stories on both sides. See if any of the four possibilities feels more like the two of you.

If I had a solid answer either way I'd give it to you, but this one seems very much up to both of you.

Again, good luck.

The baby will torture your soul after you die. Plus you know the way prisoners like to beat up child killers or peados in the pen? Well you can't imagine the hordes of demons who will be ecstatic that you just gave them the green light to rent your asshole in twain with barbed wire covered spears, for thousands of years until, if ever, your debt is paid. If care about your whore in the slightest, you'll spare her this fate too. Abortion is basically an illusion of choice. Do the crime, and you'll do the time.

Go travelling. Life is for living. The jews on here will tell you to slave for their system and pay your taxes like a good goy.

>Security of a home, job, a solid nuclear family, all the creature comforts.
There is ZERO security of such things when you government and your banks are openly insolvent.

I'm going to go with no you fucking retard

"I kinda don't want it either?" “coz I don't have a like stable income?". This level of faggotry is shocking, even by pol standards. .

I'm contemplating buying a new frying pan.

>OP askes, " Should I do this or that?"
>WSWrYvBc replies, "no" and then calls OP a retard.

2 questions:
What do you think OP should do?
and
Whos the retard?

Do it. I quit my job as a real estate agent earning $80k a year, working 6 days a week, absolutely miserable. I'm now an apprentice locksmith earning $30k but actually happy with the direction I'm going.

>keep being a criminal degenerate living from moment to moment

Or

>turn myself in, return to civil life and plan for the future

Wat do

>My dilemma is whether to but my severely autistic son into full time care.
>
>I don't want to farm him off, as his mother has already walked away from us and pretty much wants nothing to do with him.

Mom has the right idea. People who are unable to take care of themselves at some stage have to be thrown by the wayside, for the greater good.

It's always been the way. When nomad people became too old to follow the tribe they would sit by a river and wait for death to come. Separation was a necessity of life. This is the way for old people in Africa even today.

The alternative is a society dedicated to it's own enslavement.

Way to be less human than the Italian, you rotten potato.

t. kitten drowner who fell for the Darwinist jew

Whether to kill myself or not

I'm in the same boat OP. But the real question you have to ask is if you want to retire comfortably after that. You'll get too old and weak to drift around nor be a wagecuck eventually and you'll need to settle down

I flipped a coin for you user. It said don't. Tough shit, you can't be a faggot now and defy the coin. You're stuck here with the rest of us, til you see out your allotted days.

Fear of death is a first world thing, a result of materialist separation from nature. Nature is an eternal cycle of life and death.

I cannot think of anything more parasitic and ugly than someone better than me taking care of me even when I am nothing but a detriment to them.

Apart from those touched by the civilisation meme, every animal reproduces more of itself than is needed to replace those who die via old age.

For instance a female cat will have maybe 6 kittens a year for 10 years. A breeding pair of birds has maybe 3 chicks a year for 10 years.
What happens to the surplus?

Same situation here but statute of limitations has me free in a few years. Don't turn yourself in, bitch.

Yes, they die among the elements when the mother can't provide for them. But humans are on a higher ground than animals. Currently, we've developed complex govt systems to provide for the feeble, and in the past communities would rally around to help. Good luck overhauling millennia of human tradition, on your quest for a dog eat dog society (it does really kick off like that amid serious war, I'll give you that much)

Great advice user, going for the introspection is always a good advice

Doesn't really matter what you do since the end result is death and you won't remember any of it anyway

do whatever you want. listen to your heart, not fucking normies or social norms. if you become a normie, regardless of wealth and social status, you fail at life. god intended you to be unique and experience life like no other

is this satire? if not kys you fucking cuck

Then who's helping the Kiwi with the sperg son?

Why is he being asked to throw his life away just to provide comfort to someone else?

Keep putting hard work into our small, three man business, hoping for it to grow, or fuck off back to college and finish it this time.
Move out right now earning minimum wage, or wait for my grandparents to kick the bucket like everyone (even them) tells me to.

go vaga
go free
it doesnt mean you'll be a bum
it will mean you are free to be one
it wil mean you wont keep a job out of fear
break free dude
fly little birdy

use a laptop & phone with tethering to earn your fees.. learn web design

Cast iron or don't bother.

It's good to see that you have a close and solid family that passes earnings on to the next generation. A lot of people don't have that and get caught in the ((debt)) trap more often now because of nu-family values

How's this politics related no one cares holy shit

>What dilemmas are you facing right now?

Life is pretty clear today, all I need do is improve my English to do some necessary English proficiency tests, but I still want learn another language that would be relevant for someone who works with finances and accountancy. I was thinking about learn Dutch but I don't know yet. Since I know a little bit of French and that would be more reasonable improve it instead of learn something completely new.

My dilemma right now. I don't know if I should stay at my sucky £21k a year job for the rest of my life, or quit, move back home with my parents and learn a trade and live of my savings (£8k).

I'm 29 now, it's a dilemma because what happens if it doesn't work out?

Learn mandarin

I was thinking about this, but since I have some really childish bad feeling about China's economy for the next 20 years. I think I'm gonna play safe and learn Dutch since KPMG is one of those sweet big four companies and I want work as auditor someday.

as a manchild emprisoned by his assets i recommend going vaga
it's not technically my assets emprisoning me;: they are merely shielding me from necessity
it's my fears of not being able to live and provide by myself and for myself
security kills the man/boy
if you can break free from fears and just walk down the street and live a life of freedom and yet be able to come back to a grind for possessions and security when the time comes, then you are truly free and able and resilient to whatever life can throw at you

He's getting welfare to help. Should get parents and family in on the act too. I see your point, and don't see that it's particularly wrong to put the kid in some sort of care for a few days a week, while he develops himself a bit. But if you've read this site much, you'll have seen that it's women and nigras who are closest to animals with their behaviour. You'll have also seen that they ruin society as such. This is kiwis way of taking the higher moral ground.