What is your least favourite breed of American?

What is your least favourite breed of American?
Mine is the average Midwesterner.
They're dumb, fat, lazy, arrogant, undereducated, underemployed/unemployed, completely ignorant to any world happenings, don't read anything but the news paper, and blame all of their problems on the government that they switch support for every 8 years and force the rest of the country to hate each other.
From what I know the Midwest was once a haven for German immigrants. Why the fuck are Germans so good at ruining countries?

Liberal California.
They have the most beautiful parts of the state and squander it. Fuck them.

>least favourite breed of American
Niggers

Agreed. Living in Ohio now. Want to move back to east coast.

sounds like someone's gf left them for BIG MIDWESTERN COCK

oh yeah illegals too

i wouldn't blame you friend
on the border with michigan and they are some of the dumbest fucking rednecks i've ever seen.

The Millennials - a lying, thieving, back stabbing, a-moral demographic

Fuck you cunt

wtf is that from a real show?
are those fake tits? what the fuck am i looking at?

michigan worst state. all the non-nigger girls are all gross german looking babushkas with pig noses and prominent brows. gross.

is that actually miley cyrus? i haven't paid attention to that sht in years, is that real?

except for dearborn, michigan is alright

i grew up in the upper peninsula, its 99.9% white, highest rate of finland immigrants in the country. beautiful part of the country, cleanest lake in the world, 4 distinct seasons

no niggers
no kikes
no spics
no liberals

>Mine is the average Midwesterner.
You mean the only real Americans?

west coast potheads / sjws

West coast. Plagued.

worst part of the (northern) midwest is the snow

but itll keep the mud race population low, theyre scared of snow

I work in an international call centre for Apple and I can tell you hands down the worst customers ever are Americans. Unless they're in the army or from the South theyre fucking terrible.

You are boring and 2-dimensional people for the most part. East coast, The West, and even certain parts of the south are better than midwest

>You are boring
Stopped reading there, Trayvon.

Minnesotans are basically Canadians, and aren't real midwesterners.

>does not read

Alright Tyron.

bro, you woudn't ONE winter in Wisconsin.

People from the west and east coast are the most arrogant people in the world. They think they are interesting just because they live near or in a mega city. Newsflash, you aren't.

Funny how the accent totally changes when you cross the river. You'd think you were in southern dixie.

Who are you quoting? There is an E at the end of that nigger name you just tried to use.

They are all Swedcuck descendents.

>newsflash

You sound like a fag.

We are better than you faggot bumpkins.

college student imported from CA have literally convinced me that humans are inherently evil rather than good

Yeah, Minnesota has a really concentration of scandinavian immigrants, particularly Somalians.

That accent is the most annoying brain-dead shit I've ever heard.

>t.Arkansan born and raised without the fucking tryhard hillbilly accent.

You would know that.

ME 3
You 0

Suck it, midwestern cattle.

more like BIG MIDWESTERN D.I.C.K.S

Yeah we're actually the most based down to earth people on the planet, you don't deserve the beautiful hunting/fishing land that by the grace of the one true God has allowed you to live on, you probably live in Toronto, you cucked immigrant dick sucking, loud mouth faggot. You literal piece of shit. How dare you talk shit to your masters, you are free only from the blood shed by Americans. You are a leaf, you will always be a leaf, a useless drain on a society that exists only because the world was made safe by real men. You soft dick riding weak pathetic shell of a man.

Never make another thread.

You gave me a few chuckles heres a

You aren't doing a good job of representing your beliefs.

Wisconsinite here

Wisconsinites are the most badass, reckless, tough, retarded, poor, hopeless failures in the country.

I can't count on my fingers how many friends have fallen through the ice drunk, fallen off a cliff, crashed their motorcycle going 120 MPH while drunk, blown themselves up with a homemade bomb, died of alchoholism, died sniffing cocaine while doing donuts on a back road ect. ect.

If you've ever seen Trailer Park Boys, that is a tame version of Wisconsin. I laughed my ass off when they finally went red this year. The 285 lbs cheeseheads drunk drove to the voting booth because they thought they were going to burn down the government by voting for Trump

Then they drunk drove home and watched the packers game. Truly the land of the free

My favorite type of leaf is a dead one.

an hero you shitskin faggot

I am. You said you did not read my post. And you are familar with African American names. You sound like a self hating black.

I am sorry, but the midwest is indeed inferior to the coasts. Even Texas is better.

Learn how to keep score!

Californian. I have never met a decent person who was born and raised in California

R U D E
U
D
E

>I am

fpbp

>boy can't read

Me 6
You 0

Pic related:

West/East coast cyber punk city in 2050. And you think a barn can compete?

where the fuck do you live in Wisconsin, Sheboygan?

>IMG_7073

I've lived all over Wisconsin. Western Wisconsin is far more civil than Eastern/North East/South

East/North Eastern is where the most insane hilarious lunatics live. West is where civil normal people live.

Except South. They're not funny, they're just gross

>They're not funny, they're just gross
Triggered, cownigger?

t. Louisiana

>in the center of america
>midwest
>west

Yes

All texans

I work from my pc, unlike you.

Rename that weeb image to "lowquality.jpg"

I think it's a bra but I'm not about to sit here inspecting that picture for more than 2 seconds

Iowa
95% white
very few sjws
affordable living cost
feeds the country
low unemployment
feels good man

This post best post

How about I rename it "your life"

No I meant southern Wisconsin

I've never been to the south but I have family in Arkansas and Texas. Ozarks look pretty cool

Louisiana looks like a shithole

How is Pottsdale nowadays?

Why the fuck are we letting a fucking leaf divide the US like this? Look at this thread. Americans infighting because some faggot said he doesnt like the midwest. Can you honestly blame him? The midwest is boring to a tourist or an outsider. For the most part though the midwest is boring, but not everything has to be about constant stimulation. The East Coast has its downsides too, as does the Faggot loving West Coast. The South is full of niggers. No place in the US is perfect. Stop fucking bickering like women.

I heard back in the day that Iowa had a huge meth problem.

I've driven through it a few times. Seems...flat

It would be a misleading name.

Here, I found a rare family heirloom that belongs to you.

Stfu pig

Only blame other people for my imaginary problems people like you care about that city.

>IMG_6849

>kentucky
>west virginia

>midwest

AHAHAHAHAHA

dumb leaf

I'm sorry to say but Iowa hasn't been 95% white since 1990. It certainly is closer to 75-80% by 2020 due to all of the Section 8 imports from Detriot and Chicongo.

>very few SJWs
[citation needed]. The Des Moines metro area is full of them, and thats the only place to get a decent paying career. Do they still have faggot pride parades in front of Zombie Burger in "East Village"? Fucking faggot hipsters taking over that place.

>Affordable living cost
Outside of Des Moines Metro, yes. But inside? No. Housing prices are through the roof because of (((investment bankers))) buying up cheap inventory and holding on to them as long as possible. That should fucking be illegal. A house made in 1973 shouldn't could $250,000 when its never been upgraded or updated once. Fuck off with that babyboomer pipedream

>feeds the country
Yeah, with Corn. Corn is bad for you.

>low unemployment
Yes, thankfully

>Poland
>In the center of Europe
>considered eastern Europe

its a cultural designation. The midwest was for a period the farthest west english early/american territory extend

>The midwest is boring to a tourist or an outsider.

somebody hasn't been to Chicago

What? Have you been following this thread shithead? I dislike most of the Midwest except for Chicago and Cincinnati.

But it turns out I know more about it than you. Pottsdale was turned into a Chabbad community about two decades ago. They imported many mexicans which triggered its autistic barn population.

FAKE THREAD/ACTIVE MEASURE
> ABORT

>Go to Chiraq
>Get shot

No thanks. Nothing about Chicago is Midwest. The entire state of Illinois votes Red, yet you faggots vote Blue and are corrupt beyond belief.

>on the border with michigan and they are some of the dumbest fucking rednecks i've ever seen.

Kill yourself, cuckboy.

...yeah, people are pretty trashy here outside of in Ann Arbor, GP, and Oakland County, but I'll be damned if someone from Windsor or Sarnia's going to start throwing stones about trashiness.

Midwestern, but I'm a bit biased.

Numen lumen, cucklord.

Fuck you retard the Cubs won the world series last year, and have decent food except for pizza. Chicago is great. There is nothing special about the rest of Illinois. Ann arbor is a good midwestern city as well.

Ever go hiking at Baxters hollow?

The Leaf diaspora, go fucking back to leafland you fucks

>hating the midwest

I don't understand how anyone can do this, outside of a few shitheaps/lib meccas/university towns the midwest is fucking gr8

So, let me get this straight, and this will be my last reaponse to you because I pity you at this point... in your mind

In your head, you see yourself as a 2 dimensional anime girl? And this is how you manifest that idea? You think you are an anime character? You see the midwest is so boring it leads to this kind of delusional thinking.

Have a good morning buddy, it was a good talk.

Canadians are the worst type of american.

/thread.

>tfw knew a leaf who wanted to visit gary indiana because of the song from the music man

The flat land making their brain go slow due to the lack of simuli

Because the people are not dynamic and worldly experienced. They value politeness above intelligence. The land, however, especially in Michigan, not Ohio, is very pretty and clean.

Ohio is flat.

this is a very euphoric post

Leafs are honestly the best posters on this board

Thanks

This

Also Westcoast fags are shit and they can suck my dick

If you think midwest is unfriendly dont come to the northeast

The worst beings are nigs.

Missouri is the largest canned nigger hunt in existence.

Southern Ohio is not flat, dont know about the rest of that shit hole.

There is mount Adams, amd a few other hills at the Kentucky border. But that is one little county- Hamilton.

I hate southerners, portlandians, washingtonfags, and New England Douchebags.

Fuck the east coast.

Midwest sounds like a pretty nice place and you sound like a liberal

>implying this format can only introduce a quote and can't be used for paraphrasing shit, too.

IOWA IS THE BEST STATE!
we live an easygoing lifestyle only paralleled by the south, but they have niggers. Therefore midwest is the big best!

wonder whos behind this post...