When will Sup Forums admit white privilege is real

>retarded niggers can afford to ride a plane
>meanwhile I a high IQ supreme gentleman have never ridden a plane and probably never will experience flight

FUCK THIS GAY PLANET

>tfw you did that for fun on escalators when you were little

some flights are like 50$, who doesn't have 50$ to spend?

There's only nigger and jew privilege
Jews use it
Niggers are too dumb

I won't debate whether or not I have any privilege as white person, my argument is that I need not apologize for any that I might have.

>mexican
>high iq

pick one.

Maybe stop reading stupid bullshit online and go make some money. Healthier food is cheaper than fast food, so stop eating doritos and going out to eat and save some cash. Mexico has airports?

>50$
what are you flying?
a fucking paper airplane?

when i can benefit from it

How is it possible to be this dumb?

There is no way that nigger is that dumb to walk the opposite way. Has to be fake.

i am so confused

If I had a kid that turned out like you, I'd perform an adult abortion on it.

That's fair.

She obviously wanted to walk on that one. You losers act like youve never done it. But anyways, fuck you racist ass white ppl. Your race doesnt exist. Youre just albinos and ashamed of it. Albinism. A disease. Kek.

I used to use them for exercise, and would race to second story against the downward motion.
I'll admit wealth privilege, and IQ privilege exist. Seeing as blacks have neither of those advantages, it's pretty much synonymous with White privilege.

Flying sucks ass. I once flew 14 hours on a sandnigger airline in a play full of sandniggers just to get off have an hour layover and then get on another plane full of sandniggers for a 11 hour flight.
I wanted to die

Sir, you must have never spent any time around black people. There are black people who are borderline retarded and it never gets addressed because "das racist." These are the people that make it past their 20's barely able to read, do basic math.

I'd estimate 1/20 blacks 10-30 can't read(1/10000 asian 1/3000 white 1/400 latin[non-spaniard]), The problem is this number grows with age, they never read anything, because a white man wrote it. So they forget english eventually and only know it by proxy in relation to their communities dialect. By 50 1/10 blacks are illiterate and would fail any kind of basic english aptitude test.

ryanair I suppose

Albinos don't tan you stupid fucking monkey

>abo
>high iq

pick one.

frozen pizzas/fish and ramen noodles are cheaper than healthy foods so thats me.
6'5" pretty muscular 195-200lbs
get on my diet faggot

It's the time it takes for her to compute it though, she must've felt she was going backwards but she carried on. It took the guy, rolling around at the speed of sound, for her to realize it, and even then she has to think about it.

We do believe white privelege is real, it's just that we believe it's genetic and natural, as opposed to being a social construct designed to keep the black man down. They keep themselves down, no matter how much we try to help them.

Lol

nigga WHAT

well, she could use the resistance-workout anyway

Good lad

Had an app go off saying return flights to Paris are €40.

Flew over, drank all night, slept like 2 hours on a bench, had McDonald's, slept on plane, fresh as a daisy same day in work.