THE JEWS WANT NORTH KOREA DESTROYED

North Korea is one of the last few remaining countries in the world that is not under Jewish control and is opposed to the Jewish terrorist state Israel. This is the real reason why Trump has decided to send a naval armada to provoke the North Koreans. North Korea doesn’t bother anyone and all the 24/7 non-stop around the clock western media vilification of Kim Jong Un is the Jew manipulating your mind into supporting another Jewish war. Trump is simply following the orders given to him by his Jewish advisers. The US government is, just like in Iraq, Iran, and Syria, simply following the orders given to it by the Jewish lobby to destroy all enemies of Israel—even if those orders are directly contradictory to the interests of America and will result in the death and maiming of even more Americans.

KYS

What is there in NK that Jews would want?

Asking for a friend.

Numbers confirm.

May the DPRK live forever free of Jewish influence!

But on a serious note, how much different is his propaganda from ours?

And North Korea could stay kike free had they not actively pursued nuclear materials while threatening to nuke the US. Their own damn fault.

> ANY ENEMY OF THE USA IS BECAUSE JEWS WANT TO CONTROL IT!

I'm getting tired of this bullshit excuse as to why all our enemies "dindu nuffin".

Yeah that's why the North Koreans use a system of governance invented by the Jews in order to enslave the goyim by a combination of forced labor and the total destruction of the ancient culture of the subjugated peoples. That they don't participate in international finance is only incidental, the North Korean government was created by European Jewry a century prior to the actual attempted communist takeover of Asia.

Indeed when you confront Western liberals who have been drinking Jewish academic kool-aid with the widespread starvation and social inequality in NK they try to play it up as if it's some kind of secret utopia (after all,a worldwide North Korea with the exception of Israel would create quite the slave labor force for the Jews.

I mean any fucking moron can follow the pattern re:banking down from 2K even to bullshit hovels like Sudan.

Who is beyond it is debatable.

But this board is as dead as this country so either way, deaf ears.

Its simple really. Taxes. Jews live like kings because they live off of taxes. Thats another reason why they float the idea of a global currency. The american government makes billions taxing americans. Imagine how much money theyll make when they can tax the world. Money. Power. Thats what they want.

They say they just want cooperation. And i dont disbelieve that. They do good things. Seemingly good things. With the most fucking wicked intentions imaginable.

> Half of America doesn't pay taxes due to low income
> Think that Jews want to risk Seoul being leveled, sending the global markets into a crisis, just so they can tax a bunch of poor fucking Norks who cannot even afford electricity at night.

Dude. Please. Kill yourself.

Hey friend, how are you enjoying this posting board?

Was has exactly North Korea ever done wrong?

fuck off you stupid kike. every single country without a bank run by jews gets invaded. we're not falling for your subversions shill

Half of america doesnt even pay taxes. What does that matter? They still make billions every year off the ones who do

What does your second point have to do with anything? Theyve leveled pleanty of places and are still functioning. They did it to germany.

Like I said globalizem wount die out until America dies out

fuck america and the jews srsly they dindu nuthing,they a gudd boy but no AMerica wants to destroy them, thank god for the soviets keeping the peace

> America must be destroyed

And you act like we are shills when we don't like the sound of that?

Get fucked.

Assad, Putin, and Kim Jung Un are running to the limit of their rope. It will end soon enough.

North korea only exists because of the jews.
Who do you think kicked out mcArthur?

>Putin

haha keep on dreaming

"Think that jews want to risk seoul being leveled, sending the global markets into crisis, just so they can tax a bunch of poor fucking norks who cannot even afford electricity."

Yet, you still want to bomb them to shit.

Youre more scared of fucking missiles we can easily defend ourselves against that the global economy collapsing. Thats what im getting. Youve been filled full of fucking fear. What danger does north korea pose? Besides missiles we can destroy in mid air.

I dunno about this one. I get where you are coming from, that all our information about best korea is from the media and whatnot.
But I'll be really impressed if it turns out NK is some kinda paradise, rather than a death-cult of a country - forced by threat of torture and death to worship some fat fuck.

We'll see, though. You may be right.