Welfare n shiet

Can I get some shit on amount of welfare accepted by race (in US or elsewhere.)
Got a libtard friendo who was spazzing about some """""""""racist""""""""" joke one of my friends made about niggers and welfare and he justifies his spasm by saying that it's an untrue stereotype that's unwelcome in our shitty chats.

Want the hard, undeniable facts from you fags and try to redpill them all about this whole racism shit and why it's bullshit.

You don't need stats. Just tell your friend to stop being a faggot, it's just a joke.

But then they would reject that it's the fact that he's black that's making him like that and that it's either because he's male and
>MUH FEMINISM
or that he's just a shitty
>individual

so what do

you keep them coming

ty dump user

Not OP but are there any more up to date ones?

I was considering visiting 'murika but clearly I need to think of where I go, if I do so I go to a safe, white/asian dominant part of it.

I'm actually visiting from aussiestan and in cali. I thought all this
>BLACKED
and
>BLEACHED
shit was an overblown meme since I never actually see any of that shit back home.
Surprised to see how deep the rabbit hole goes and that it's actually bad here.

So Cali is actually worth going to, then? No nignogs going chimp and ruining it all?

Noted.

>native black uses more cash assistance than immigrant black

How the fuck is that even possible?

because immigrant blacks are the high iq blacks, the ones smart and rich enough to be able to immigrate

Make no mistake there are nig nogs and spics absolutely fuckin everywhere (Los Angeles) but I haven't seen them chimp out yet so it seems alright.

As long as you stay in the relatively touristy areas you should be fine but you should probably ask an actual califag about it for """""anecdotes""""" or some shiet.

I hope some califags come here then. If not, I'll ask /trv/, though it's a few years into the future after I get my uni course done in Hospitality. So chances are, USA will be 60%+ nignog infested as tyrone and Jacob would've pushed whites into gated communities just like South Africa. So I may have to reconsider even then.

Cool user gl with that.
Btw bad is the Paki/Poo Problem where you are?

I'm in the south-west, so not at all. In fact, I've hardly seen any non-white here. Mostly inbred, from what I know but at least better than fucking chimps and paki/shittingstreet cunts.

Sounds bretty gud, Stay 80% and have a nice day Britanon.

Shall do, hope you enjoy yourself too Amerianon.

>tfw this is perhaps the most pleasant conversation since coming to Sup Forums

>blackspermswimmingtowardsspiderman'shead.jpg

Also that video of a gang of black dudes beating up a white guys and his GF...

Swear to God. Black people should be ashamed of themselves and should be trying to correct their shit in the groups.

This country is fucked if we keep letting these lowlife fucks multiply on welfare.