Real Alt-Right Leaders

Alright y'all. Let's keep it simple. I want Sup Forums to give a good list of the truest Alt-Right personalities on the web. Whether it be from Jewtube, websites, podcasts, etc.....everything. Also a list of the Alt-Lite in order to avoid with a word on why you chose them.

The President Trump missile strikes, the Syria situation have smoked out the e-celebs and their true faces. Let's know who they are.

>Alt-right

Fuck off.

The based leader of all leaders.

millennial woes

Richard Spencer

inb4 controlled opposition

The term "Alt right" is a spook word given by the media to encompass anyone they don't like that's right of Marx.

No such thing nor is anyone here alt right spencer followers are spencer followers and alt right

>given by the media
The term existed long before Hildabeast uttered it.

story?

he's a faggit

Daily reminder the alt right wasn't even accepted here until a few months ago and that it's literally just chanology 2.0 at this point.

Who is this QT?
I've never seen her before.

Yeah, coined by a retard that fucks up consistent enough to make him self suspiciously look like a plant. It was an easy term to grab and use as an umbrella term because they could point and go "Nazi!" without invoking Godwin's law.

Styx

THIS

The alt-right doesn't exist. It's just a label they made up to file away the hivemind of the internet.

Hiveminds have no leader and we're anonymous. Anyone seeking to be a face for the alt-right is either a plant, or a con man trying to get money from the movement since it has become wildly popular.

even worse, the alt right spencer coined and what the media calls alt right are different things!

The Amazing Atheist.

Of course, in reality he's a barely woke normie who jumped on the Trump train at the very end of the election.

I haven't checked out his new content, but it's possible he is slowly swallowing the redpill.

Everyone who might support white identity movements is not good enough, then.

Richard Spencer - controlled opposition.
Jared Taylor - doesn't adress the JQ.
Styx - a civic cuck.
Millenial Woes - not presentable enough.
Tara McCarthy - has some Indian and Jewish blood in her.
Henrik Palmgren - a spy or something.
Lana Lokteff - another spy.
Dreamydiglot - looks like a Jew.

There are many more that I did not list.
Also you might argue that youtubers don't really count, but they do get through to the masses.

The point is that nobody is going to be a 100% perfect representative of what you might want the movement to be.

Oh yeah and mass movements don't work

Most of those calling themselves the alt right on here are just stormfags. Educated people understand regular conservatism is the way forward. Nothing new, nothing old.

Conservatism is half the reason we're in this shitty position in the first place. The alt right are more conservative than fascist. Most Altrighters are race realists with normalfag views in most other regards. Nothing fascist about them t. Natsoc

Jared Taylor is quite close to what he wants and plays enough PR that it make sit palpable to the masses.

Most people that try and step up as leader of an anonymous movement that's done great things in advancing an agenda that's nothing more the culmination of our combined efforts of spirit seem like plants, attentionfags, or LARPers. What we've done on Sup Forums hasn't taken leaders, it's just one guy pointing at something, another making a thread, and then our eforts coming together to make memes and push our effort in the right direction. No need for labels, names, or much else.

Sure, we might find someone some day that could do the job well, but truly, anyone that WANTS the title of leader is just begging for our destruction. Our power is in making people argue our individual ideas, not the umbrella term or leadership or personal views of one of us.

If you really want "Leadership", then we need people from Sup Forums to respectably gain traction and move up the ranks in politics. Start on the local level, become a chairman in a town, then up and up until you hit mayor, then go to the state level, and finally federal. It's got to be ground up, and it has to be someone charismatic enough and able to deliver to the normies while keeping our spirit held close to their heart. Not some retard that 'memes' it up and can't shut their fucking mouth for 2 seconds while actively seeking bad PR and making more enemies than friends.

I think the main difference between alt-right and alt-lite is whether you're pro-white or not. The Syria stuff is what separates alt-lite/alt-right from Trump cheerleaders, Bill Mitchell being the perfect example of a cheerleader, then you've got the "wait-and-see"ers who believe there might be some 4D chess going.

>answering your own post
?

Mcfeels
Halbestram
Woes
Enoch
Spencer
Anglin
Greg Johnson
Jared Taylor
Ramzpaul
Nathan Domingo
Sam Dickson
Eric Stryker
Matt heimbach
Weev
Kevin McDonald
Sam Hyde
Chick Johnson

Melpomene is the leader of the altright. All others are her disciples.

>no Alan McNadd

>Unironically using the sneaky jew logo

>truest alt-right personalities
none. Entire movement is to discredit and subvert the rise of white nationalism.

Yes they discredit and subvert the movement by triumphing it, D&C shill

I wish some fuck would actually tell the Youtubers about this. I listen to a stream or 2 when I do my overtime and they always just parrot on about the fuckin (((narritive))) that the AltRight is this huge fucking collective of every one of these new movements, headed by the non controlled (((Dick Spence))). You have a movement that is fundamentally flawed if it encapsulates both Libertarians and Fascists without addressing either point.