Japan need immigrants, I am the proof

>in 2110, Japan's population size will be 1/3 of current population
>ageing population is burden for Economy
>Young people do not consume goods and have kids because they know Japan's economy will clash
>Japanese woman has better future than being "good" wife in Japan
>According to our government, we need to increase consumer tax from 8% to 60% to sustain current welfare system in 2070.
>so less child birth, less economic growth, less child birth.... this negative cycle will destory economy

And I am the proof why we need immigrants.

I can not make a kid even if economic condition is good, do you know why?

Because I am beta. You won't diagree with.

I am an beta. with no doubt.

I can not make a child because I can not talk to a girl.

Then, why don't we accept immigrants?

Just be yourself

its not like nips will have the technology to clone wage-slaves in 100 years, right?

Better to die than become a nation of immigrants. You see, there already are plenty of Nations of immigrants. There is only one Japan.

robots will decrease the cost of healthcare my friend. everything is going to be alrite. we will have qt robots waifus looking after us.

No my little yellow friend.
Japan doesnt need people in, japan needs people OUT.

Remove all weebshits, princess girls and the government
Give back all the power to the emperor and return to feudal times

Only the strongest of Samurais will survive the harsh new country with no technology, but it will do Japan good

Japan will pick up from before the 1940s, before the bombs, before America

Japanese men will once again be strong, wise and noble, and this time, imperialistic pride will not get in the way during wars, so Japan will know when to give up, to avoid 2 nukes again.

It is the onlyu wayu.

Test tube babies. Start teching the shit out of a undiluted gene pool with merit rewards to make the pool. Fuck immigrant DNA from inbred cousins in Turkdirtistan.

Fuck off with your shitty thread yakoub.

We already need to exterminate the Turkish and Nigerian fucks ruining the country

>mfw your women are so desperate for dick they'll jump any foreigner they see
You could have prevented this, Shinji

every week you make this thread nip. why? how can we help you not be a hikki anymore? please, just start a gofundme or something because your threads are depressing.

Jesus Christ, it hurts to read your self-hating Engrish.

Do you think learning being social or being seductive is more complicated than learning Differential Equations, learning to play Baseball well, or learning to build a house?

Well guess what Hiro, it's not.

Maybe spend less time advocating for immigration reform and go out and hit on some Yoko's.

Even if you are a beta if you stay calm and approach 100 women, 1 of them will probably date you.

The only trick is you have to power through the shame of failure to achieve something meaningful without Sepoku-ing yourself first.

Immigration to solve demographic shifts is a fucking ponzi scheme and a mudslime proliferation scheme. Get out, Soros.

but they're not you stupid fucking spic

Jap women are just living their lives without bfs/husbandos

They fulfill their sexual needs/desires by seeing a stripper once every while and going to a cafe where they're treated like a princess

they dont want fuck, they just want pampered

what is this garbage LARPing

come to Tokyo, the clubs will have the Japanese Chads who can pull any of the hot girls.

you can meet your alpha brethren.

リフトリフトリフトリフトリフトリフトリフトリフトリフト

Don't talk like that you cunt, I do not want imperial japan back. We've been there and done that and it was nearly very serious trouble for us ANZACs

You need to embrace traditional japanese culture.. go buy a Fedora.. and a knock off Katana.. and invest heavily in my little pony merch.

>ichiros
>raising kids

Stop trying to ruin your country

>why don't we accept immigrants

Call some filipinos and indonesians, they have pretty high birthrates and most of thrm wish to leave their shitholes.

These groups are the equivalent arab/paki/kurdish immigrants of middle east in Europe.

>population decline issue
>in an overcrowded country

That only happened because the Britbong Empire joined the wrong side of the war.

Lower fertility naturally happens when a population size reached critical mass and the number of people needs to be reduced to reduce resource consumption.

Once the old gen starts dying, it picks up again (see 2005 onwards)

>Used a different picture this time

Fuck guys, he's learning.

I'm talking about like

Tokyo Jungle style reset

send them back to the day of Samurais fighting over ricefields for the emperor, until they replenish their population with strong willed men, rather than the post-Nuke weebshits

Once Japans population is rebuilt, America and (by then) Unified Korea would come and train the Japs in modern combat, so theyre not rushing into battle with Samurai swords against lazerguns n shit

>newfags don't know the immigration bait from the expat

if you like immigrants that much you should move out of japan

This desu.

>Every week

It's every day at this point, he's fucking relentless with this immigration in Japan shit.

アッラー・アクバル

Because Japan's culture is based on a collectivist moral mindset. Everything they do is basically to support the hive. If we take away some of those primitive values and add more individualistic ideals to the equation Japan will prosper.

It's organised. We have the roach shitposter too.

kek

I'd be inclined to agree, but doing an archive search and like 9/10 of the threads like this, the picture is the same, numbered filename so it's one faggot.

maybe you dont pressure your workforce to make 100+ hours overtime every month ? and they regain their will to actually live.

(sigh) I guess I can fly down there, and fuck all of your women, and your mom, and your sister, and your life.

Smoke some fucking cigs, and stick your dick in a pussy.

of we need immigrants, especially from countries in asia that we did horrible things to during ww2

our grand fathers murdered lots of civilians just for fun, raped lots of civilians just for fun in asia until usa did nuke us twice, which is of course justice and needed to liberate all asian countries that were suffered by devil japs

i think we japs should give our women to immigrants in order to compensate it
that only seems fair

your logic=smoke cigs and get pussy
>virgin alert

>Not smoking 2 packs a day

Holy shit user, why are you even fucking alive?

just find a bitch and impregnate her. all your ancestors did it, stop being such a nigger bitch

Pretending to be a Jap, now? Every Sup Forumslack knows that letting in another people will be the end of the Japanese, especially if they're so "beta."

How's being stationed at Okinawa?
Are you upset that your CO stopped you from going out and raping the locals every weekend?

Check those fucking digits boys. Time for me to fuck some Japanese qts

fpbp

>Japanese population dwindling
>I know! Let's throw in some non-japs, that'll help the japs!

That's like throwing dandelions and bermuda grass into your garden to grow more carrots.
>any imbecile who tries to replace dying crops with weeds will starve.
>likewise, any imbecile who tries to replace a dying population with a foreign one will only kill the native population quicker.

Stop supporting feminist bullshit and all of your woes will go away.

OP is prolly hangin out at camp Zama or
an honorary Engrish teacher gettin his
keks shitposting from his hovel.

Japan has much less feminism than the west.

That's not the problem.

They'll need immigrants when NK nukes them and wipes out half their population. Don't think anyone will want to live in an radioactive shithole, though.

I didn't know japanese can be this retarded
Who the fuck wants immigrants ? Didn't you learn anything from europ ?

That's interesting.
A few years back your government encouraged one child families because of lack of space, giving them even financial exemptions.
And now with refugee crisis-
>hurrdurrr wee dying weee neeed blackyys
Hmmm smells fishy.

>>ageing population is burden for Economy
Economy gets worse = population increases

Thank me later.

>YOU NEED IMMIGRANTS GO- I MEAN FELLOW NIPPONESE PEOPLE
Why does a country that's already overcrowded need hordes of brown people?

cigars are better faggot

Postwar Japan was fucking great. I still use a Sony TV, I still have Panasonic speakers, I still watch Japanese anime. I'll gladly drive an American car. But it was necessary that those nips went in the direction they did after the bomb(s). Without it we wouldn't habe some of the luxuries we have today, like internet message boards and the Sony Walkman™

How the fuck is Japan getting Jewed when they don't even have Jews? You got Jedi long distance Jewed.

I'm certain it's shills

The existence of easy and reliable long-range communication allows for remote-control jewry.
It is terrifying.

The south african mossad agent. He is a common sight in /nsg/

I hate shills, it makes everything so stressful.

# of real Japs on Sup Forums's Sup Forums since start of creation: 0. They make this thread every few days at least everyone, it's another slide.

It's not always shills. I shitposted from my hotel room in Japan.

>1 post by this ID
Why am I not surprised?

If you do what they did in 'logans run' you won't have a problem

Please don't. Nips have a reputation of good posters also don't shit up the board further.

English teacher detected.

and 2 post by this ID

lmao :3

slant eyes + timestap you RP fag

stop making these threads faggot

We don't need immigrants.

>Post 1945 economies were great
No fucking kidding user I never knew that do go on please I have no idea what you're talking about

First day shilling on Sup Forums huh?

>:3
LEAVE.

You know what Japan REALLY needs?
Let's drop all the moralistic bullshit on the ground and say the truth how it is:
Old people need to die, if you're old and you can't work, you don't contribute to the economy and you're taking up space that future generations could be using, people are not having kids because the house prices are too high due to the ammount of old people that still inhabit them so they can't start families to keep the nation alive.
Old people are useless and have no use ontop of being a drain on the economy and the reasony why the government can't give incentives for new families, because the country is overpopulated with the fucks and they just won't fucking die

Aye Lmao . .

The JPN "system" will never allow immigration

Don't speak Japanese ? gtfo unless you are a paying tourist .

Don't conform to JPN working rules & standards ? GTFO !

import migrants and feed them ? are you crazy ?! it would cost more to look after them then to make them generate a profit .

Either way you guys are fucked if you do & fucked if you don't !

Just don't fucked it up before I've had a chance to visit Akihabara and inseminate your cute maids at those maid cafe's ~

fake nip

Just go to war with China now that you still can and secure their resources for the hard times to come.

I will gladly breed those japanese girls for you bro

cuck

>>ageing population is burden for Economy

Kill the old, increase retirement age or reduce their pension/increase their taxes. It's all very simple.

Then get some Thai's and Chinese in instead of wanting black niggers and dirty "white" gypsies in to destroy and cuck your race. At least with the other guys, you'd remain Asian.

Additionally, I don't mind fucking your sisters, your mother or your grandmother. I love me some of that cute Asian pussi, be it young, be it old, be it fishy or even be it hairy.

>Japanese alpha male

So how is it in the us army?

Why is everyone so afriad of the economy collapsing? At this point it would be a good thing to hit the reset button. Any worthwhile race will instantly start rebuilding from the ashes.

Japan is in its current situation BECAUSE of the (((economy))).
The way developed nations currently live is not necassary. The only reason this charade has continued so long is because this particular financial system, a relic of times gone by, serves to greatly benefit an elite powerful few.
Bring it all crashing down wouldnt even be that bad. People will get back to their roots and realize what is truly important.
Its not like we'll go back to the stone age either. All our knowledge and technology will still exist. But all debts, all financial bullshit will be wiped clean.
We will go back to eating, shitting, loving, fighting and fucking like we were born to do.

>We will go back to eating, shitting, loving, fighting and fucking like we were born to do

Spoken like a true aboriginal

This
Op it is your duty to get some balls abd start fucking every pussy that comes in your wake

This. Liberal capitalism is unsustainable.

t. burger english teacher

>>According to our government, we need to increase consumer tax from 8% to 60%
I know that feel :-/ i earn a shit pay and i pay 47% taxes

Open borders for russians, please.

Tokyo is overcrowded
The rest is not

Why is it that the economy needs constantly growing numbers?

You Are WRONG.
We must REDUCE Population.

The rise in sea level caused by global warming could reach 90 centimeters in 100 years.

We will lost habitable flat ground.

What the fuck is your problem you fucking gook

only kikes care about economic growth

keep the borders closed and kick all shitskins out, you do't need immigrants , the population of earth is too high, it was never meant to be this high

We already have open borders with Kazakhstan, Belarus and Armenia and quasi-open with a bunch of -stans. We are full.

Intelligent societies manage their population naturally. Japan is overpopulated and they naturally are starting to have less children. Meanwhile in India and Africa they just keep going and going.

REEEEEE the Earth is going to be overpopulated! REEEEE The birthrate is not high enough - More Immigrants!

The same thread everyday,
doubles will make you go away.

Can someone ban this faggot already please.

Sage