The nature of the (((jews))) existence is based around projection

The (((jews))) entire existence is build upon and around projecting their own issues onto others and it goes back to the old biblical times:

The amalekites are considered to be the enemies of the jews which are reborn over and over again with the purpose of making live hard for the jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>In Judaism, the Amalekites came to represent the archetypal enemy of the Jews. In Jewish folklore the Amalekites are considered to be the symbol of evil. This concept has been used by some hassidic rabbis (particularly the Baal Shem Tov) to represent atheism or the rejection of God. Nur Masalha, Elliot Horowitz and Josef Stern suggest that Amalekites have come to represent an "eternally irreconcilable enemy" that wants to murder Jews, and that Jews in post-biblical times sometimes associate contemporary enemies with Haman or Amalekites, and that some Jews believe that pre-emptive violence is acceptable against such enem

However these amelikites derrive from Essau. Essau was twin brother of Jacob and the firstborn. However Jacob betrayed him and his father, pretending to be Essau in fron of his blind father to recieve his blessing of being aknowledged as the first born and rule the family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esau
> Jacob pulled off his disguise by covering himself in hairy lamb skin so that when his blind father went to touch him, his smooth skin did not give him away as an imposter of his hairy brother. Jacob successfully received his father Isaac's blessing.

So the very nemesis of the jew, are descendents of that guy (((their))) ancestor screwed over. Just like now they project anti semitism onto everyone slightly criticising them while hating themselves, and projecting that everyone is out to kill and genocide them, while they actively plan to genocide whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>The Nazis and Adolf Hitler have been referred to as Amalekites.
They probably see us as their reincarnation as well

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111523718/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Selfbump

wtf, I hate hebrews now

bumping for interest

please say fake jew kikes. they are shemites and have stolen our birth rite as white, first born. intellectual philosophical scientific
yapati lords of the earth

>Be Sup Forums
>Openly want to genocide the Jews
>Say they are genociding the white race

Who is projecting here, really, I wonder? It's over Sup Forums, spare yourself humiliation.

Bump for interdasted in the (((psychology))) of self hating jew

if anyone wants to genocide all jews they are just stormfags or shills trying to make this board look bad. everyone just wants to get rid of the (((jews))), not the jews. many jews are (((jews))), and many (((jews))) are jews, but not all jews are (((jews))) and not all (((jews))) are jews. the (((jews))) are who try to keep humanity down, but there are different jews around. the samaritans for example who are generally seen as good people.

people are just generalizing, or meming mostly

Jews are Satan worshippers. How closer can you get to deserving hell than putting the shekel above all else?

Bump for biblical hostory

>9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you
the (((jews))) are, not the jews

they're both shit.

(((jews))) undermine world power, and jews undermine human nature.

They're clearly different, like you say - but both are shitty in their own ways to the point that, Jew or (((Jew))), there is no benefit in having them as a friend.

the jewish non(((jews))) actively practice and spread a garbage religion full of lies and poison. The (((Jews))) actively practice and undermind law and order.

well, see it like that, they lose their homeland and from then on can only rely on on the generosity of their hostnation. they will never have the same rights and always are at their mercy. they could have thrown away their religion and culture and try to act and disguise as a local in order to gain equal rights, but who wants to give up their own culture or religion? everyone here knows how important these things are. so the only way to live as equal is to undermine the government or the rulers to give them equal rights, and to not make it seem like a jewish plot, give everyone equal rights no matter where they are from.
However of course the hostnation doesnt want to put up with that and expells the jews over and over again, and they start to resent the goyim more and more because of that and they try even darker means of subversion etc. skip a few hundred or thousand years into the future, and the jew succeeded in subverting most governments and we are where we are now. everyone has to be equal no matter where they come from or where they are, so the jews can live as equal as well, but for some this isnt enough, they want to be on top, and thus screw over the countries even further.
Of course this isnt an excuse for what they did, but i believe this is the origin of jewing around, and i also believe because of this we need israel unless we actually want to go the full distance of genociding each and every jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
Even hitler tried to create israel and ship all jews there. it basically was planned as a huge selfsustaining concentrationcamp, where jews watch over themselves and can live freely, and as they arent in your country anymore there cant jew around there. However there are still (((jews))) around in most governments, and thus israel is widely ineffective, but if the jews would all live in their country there would at some point be no need for the subversion anymore.

selfbump

When and undet whose command were Jews expelled from the Holy land?

Umiyad caliphate?

i believe the first time the israelites were in war with the king of babylon if im not mistaken, or at least some other king, but that guy won, executed some of the royal family of israel, and expelled the jews. im not sure though.

the first guy straight out tries the method i explained in as the cause for it. fucking imbecilles. those people really have to be genocided

pure anti semitism goy, nothing to see there

You will never have them expelled to Israel. They make too much money in the host countries. They already have a monopoly set up.

Read the text at the bottom of this, then this image will make sense.

The subversion will only end when the goyim are all 80IQ mudrace and easily ruled over.

>read at the bottom of the other image 'mind-control.jpg' i meant to say.

(((jew))) 101

>first class in session.

Sophomore year.

about the petrodollar, has a few typos, but the infos are correct

Now we're really into it.

“The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the Children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition.

The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands.”

(Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, [reprinted in the] La Revue de Paris [French magazine], p. 54, June 1, 1928)

nice find

Now you know why the Holohoax was created. The west went along with it because of 600k bombed in Dresden, supply lines to the labor camps were bombed and people starved and died of Typhus, etc...

and.. now you know why the West went to war with Germany in the first place.

an addendum.

that last quote from churchill, i wonder what would happen if assad and putin would have said the same about the sarin attacks. and yes i know, it was a false flag.

Nothing would have happened. It is all theatre. The narrative would have changed to the 'ethical use of gas', and that's it. Nothing more.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

You'll also notice in Jew media that the bad guys are very often kike-like in appearance, even when portraying Nazis. The good guys, on the other hand, are almost always portrayed as Jews with an Aryan appearance.

okay, let me dive a bit into /x/ territorry here. why is it that the jews are so angry at the whites. they were kicked out and hated by everyone across the course of time, why do they hate the whites of all the ethnicities so much?

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear.
Now there are a lot cultures from all around the world are talking of blonde haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia (which by the way seems to be still claimed by Nazi-Germany while Norways claim ended in 1945 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia ) and again a lot of cultures speak about i realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting into the inner earth. Did Hitler find out that the whites came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

Very historically speaking, the Cro-Magnon peoples pushed their way past the Neanderthals up North and avoided much of the mass-rape (from neanderthals) on the way. The semitic tale of the OP is likely Lore referencing this.

If you look at a Neanderthal reconstruction and compare it to the Jew, you will see the protruding mouth and nose, and the sloped forehead. Meanwhile, the Cro-Magnon, who have little Neanderthal DNA that made the modern homosapien have straight foreheads that go up and less lower facial protrusion. Look up phrenology if you are further interested.

tl;dr, Jews are barely human... just a few steps above Africans and they're pissy and jealous.

Hollow earth is farfetched.

but that doesnt explain where they knew about technology from tio build civilizations. like my theory is that therewere mutliple highly advanced civilizations, even before the sumerians. they somehow managed to destroy themselves and thus we barely find anything about them. the whites, who resided inside the earth were uneffected by what ever happened outside and in an effort to advance the people out there got out and spread their knowledge. those people then probably settled somewhere, some got back, and those people are now the aryans.

well, in here is everything i know about hollow earth, nazis, and so on. there are quite a lot indicators for hollowearth actually
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111523718/
the OP is 7 posts long, so dont stop reading after the first

The neanderthals were smarter than the Cros. They were cunning, but the Cros used ranged weapons to win. Jews have more thal' DNA than Aryan/Nords.

Also, being that that they blend with whites and always exhibit in-group preferences + the fact that they control banking and extract resources from the USA, I'd say that'd explain the 'technology' to build modern Israel.

They sucked off of Europe until recent times. Only now do the Jews have any homes with more building material than just mud and stone.

>So the very nemesis of the jew, are descendents of that guy (((their))) ancestor screwed over.
Plot twist: modern day jews are the edomites. Edomites converted to judaism under the Maccabees. Then they took over the throne under Herod who was an Edomite. Herod destroyed the pedigrees that showed who was and wasn't a descendant of Israel. Then God sent Christ to take the promise away from esau again.
>stormfags
Hey rabbi, nice thread. Good 6th dimensional chess you got going on here. Remember kids, jews are the synagogue of satan.

I'll translate that to non-brainwashed speak. "Modern Jews do not descend from the Jews of the bible."

Uh oh. I'm not allowed to this edgelord's birthday party because my dad is a non-pacticing jew. How ever will I sleep at night?

Wast it written that a new people would inhabit palestine for thousands of years if the jews were to ever betray god. Read it somewhere, please enlighten me

Damn Shlomo, that all you got to say? Just a pithy insult? Somebody got BTFO reading this thread.

Fairy tales written in the desert 3000 years ago in order to control the population are NOT facts, thus your reply was not an argument.

didnt read that, but basically that happened for around 2000 years now. so if it stands somewhere in there i guess its another prophecy fullfilled

tip harder
Ill look for it myself

>whites build prosperous societies and civilizations
>jews ruin white societies and civilizations
This has been happening for hundreds of years.

Tell me, what's the requirement for the Mashiach to come?

>non-brainwashed
All of that is in Josephus/Strabo

i believe we are pretty close to it. like a few years to go to be honest. a lot of signs are happening at least
however
>31Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.
>32But as for that day or hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
>33Be on your guard and stay alert! For you do not know when the appointed time will come

we cant possibly tell exactly when, we only are able to see the signs of the end approaching

post original

I was referring to the updated texts that the Jewish faith follow. "own all the land, don't break 2 consecutive prayer rituals, etc". Anyway, disregard.

False, stop posting this piece of shit.

All of what he said is in Josephus. Do you think he just made all of that up?

*cries in Yiddish*

Just look at Germany. After WWII when there were. O more of (((them))) in Germany whar happened? Wirtschaftswunder (economic miracle) and peace since then. And where is constant war? Where (((they))) are - in Israel.

kek

You mean American $$$ rebuilding Germany.

I thought Hitler gassed all the Jews in Germany?

tldr.
but kikes are cancer.
can't do anything themselves; only good as parasites.
and americunts are such brainwashed willing hosts.

>le not all blacks are niggers and not all niggers are black maymay
you have to go back

Nice to see someone here who actually reads.

its true tho. not my fault you fell for another divide and conquer and are now busy fighting potential allies instead of joining forces with them against (((them))). yeah, blacks and whites maybe are not compatible to live together, but there are enough ressources and places so they can live next to each other. same goes for every combination of culture and ethnicities if (((they))) wouldnt drive them all against each other. even hitler joined forces with them as well as everyone else willing to fight the true enemy

>>In Judaism, the Amalekites came to represent the archetypal enemy of the Jews. In Jewish folklore the Amalekites are considered to be the symbol of evil. This concept has been used by some hassidic rabbis (particularly the Baal Shem Tov) to represent atheism or the rejection of God. Nur Masalha, Elliot Horowitz and Josef Stern suggest that Amalekites have come to represent an "eternally irreconcilable enemy" that wants to murder Jews, and that Jews in post-biblical times sometimes associate contemporary enemies with Haman or Amalekites, and that some Jews believe that pre-emptive violence is acceptable against such enem

This seems to be a really extravagant means of dismissing the fact Jews got themselves expelled 112 times from various nations in history. It's always everyone else's fault, never the Jews.

They're basically like gypsies, except instead of stealing your wallet, they steal your country.

Fun fact, the ridges around the modern coin were implemented because the 'merchants' were shaving the metal from the edges.

>that pic
wew

cracks me up everytime too

Yes I meant "no" more jews. Sorry Im on some shitty tablet right now.

And no matter how much $$$ the USA would have pumped into Germany if there were still jews they would have grabbed it all and used it for their own means.

we still have jews though. who do you think is behind the muslim invasion? the european involvement in the destabilization of the middle east? the WW2 shame propaganda etc. they just got us down on the ground after WW2, and moved their focus to the next target.

Rare red-pill incoming. Read it til the end, it makes sense then.

will read it after i have eaten something. but beware of the symbols. their meaning got corrupted.
the star of david originally has nothing to do with judaism though. its (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang so it makes sense you would find those two together giving the meaning, but weird given the history of its origins. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol.
they do this to:
1. make people who realize that turn to their god, satan, as they think thats what this is about either way
b) make people who realize this turn away from the original good thing and even start seeing the good things of it as bad
III: rechannel prayers/attention/thoughts/energy to their deity (if you want to believe in that)

One believed that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made.

>tfw goys make threads all day about you
>tfw jealous goyim claim you're the devil
>tfw you can easily control them even though they claim to be the masterrace
>tfw everyone who tried to kill you died a horrible death and his empire crushed
>tfw stupid goyim are now making dumb crackhead conspiracies about you

god damn it feels good to be jewish mane

USA Jew master-race reporting in. I bet you don't even have 4 bank accounts.

oh please, you diaspora jews don't live in a nice kibbutz and have tons of jewfus admiring you

plus, you don't have the ability to snipe sandniggers from your porch with your m16a1 so that's a shame innit

When you say jews and (((jews))), which are Ashkenazi, Haasidic, Sephardic or these Khazars? Or any other type?

It should be of note that Esau is described as a hairy redneck

reading it right now, and about the part of the cosmic dragon:

>1And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
>2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth
>3Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads.
>4His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born.
>5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

essau has red hair and all that, but that is because he worked his ass off for his family all the time, and worked on the field, had no time for hygiene, had rough hands because of the field work and so on while the other brother as far as i know did nothing except caring for himself and thus jacob looked cleaner and all

whoever tries to hold humanity down is one of (((them)))

bravo op , so many nails into the coffin.

>Like anyone gives a shit about anything that happened over a thousand years ago
Funny how history only matters to Sup Forums when it doesn't include the millions of victims by hands of the Jesuits.

i have read through all that, and i believe there are some minor errors in it. for example i dont believe the the hexagram is evil itself as mentioned the use in witchcraft of it is probably just an abuse of the symbol. it symbolizes the point on which magic springs into existence, and since they want to do magic they simply abuse it. it also probably predates solomon and david. pic related is from a temple which is allegedly from 5000-6000BC for example

also the meaning of the number 6 and 666 isnt quite right i believe. 6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

I would concur with your findings. I am not the creator, but the Rothchild flag part left an impression on me.

shit, forget that i wrote in the first half already i want to post a picture. this is here from the temple i mean, the other is just what i believe is the origin of the seal of saturn and the symbol of the freemasons

the part with the flag is true as far as i know, at least the part about rothschild choosing that symbol. weird that nowadays noone knows what that symbol actually is as opposed to 50 years ago. it just shows how quick you can alter narratives, history and meanings of things

My grandpa knew all about the rothschilds. Media got cleansed after the war

and now, when everyone literally just would have to enter "rothschild" into google to find out all their shemes, noone cares anymore. fuck i hate this world sometimes

bump

seems like noone cares anymore. i will let it slide if noone is interested until then

>The Nazis and Adolf Hitler have been referred to as Amalekites.
They probably see us as their reincarnation as well

I am absolutely starting to believe that there is a certain number of anti-white Jews fighting against the preservation of the peoples of Europe which believe it.

However: this too is not an end-all, be-all explanation for their behaviour. And there is of course the antithesis of (((them))) like Mark Steyn.