The reason why the world is fucked is because women dont want to be told how to be a mother...

The reason why the world is fucked is because women dont want to be told how to be a mother. When it comes to any other task in the world, people are always seeking help, seeking advise, training, educating themselves on the subject to end up doing a good job. BUt when it comes to parenting all of a sudden everybody is a God, they dont need no help, no advise, no knowledge, experience, they know whats best, they do what they feel like, they got this. And this mentality is encouraged by the media.

I see alot of people shocked by the new Dove commercial that features a trans mother, youtube.com/watch?v=AQBhQYfJrrc and as fucked up as that is, what shocks me the most is how they are pushing this narrative that they alone know whats best for their kids, fuck grandma and her experience, whatever they feel like its best to raise their kids is what they should do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymBr2n6kAYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My great friend, Kim, called me from Pyongyang. He informed me that the nuke testing was called off. Wise!

This was all planned and orchestrated to separate white women from white men and therefore break up the family unit that white populations thrived on and perfected for so long. It took a few generations of wars killing off the strongest men in foreign lands while employing the women at home and introducing propaganda promoting war fatigue to make the betamale draft dodgers and females (both of who are more influenced by "feelings") feel "guilty". Mix that with a rising increase of popularity for psychoactive drugs creating a "rebellious" youth (the boomers and gen x of today) who were even more susceptible to mind control through indoctrination for the right setting to arise. Once these successive "rebellious" (mind controlled through deception and subversion) generations had replaced the former generations as the main demographic could the real damage be done.
>power gap to today
Young adults who aren't completely wrecked by their parents lack of foresight are currently having to make up for the mistakes of the past 2 generations while they are still around to mess up the place. It's no small wonder that some kids today feel like they are having to constantly clean up after their parents past mistakes all while being blamed for the situation. Unfortunate kids today are growing up and actively being indoctrinated with the misconception that after having children your life turns to shit all because they witness the shit show that was their own and every other kids parents' marriage fall apart (if they were lucky to be born into a family for some time and not just to single mothers, these are the kids who have it the hardest). It's still happening to this day and it's hitting the white populations the hardest because to the white populations the family is the cornerstone to everything. This was all engineered to break up white people from their families.

>Post
Toilet paper not on dispenser
Why is this bitch tskingvan ass shot with her kid?
Sad

Huh, never thought about this

Bumping, because OC is quite rare in this board, and I like your ideas

Gotta find a new babby father

Also, a question for you, OP

Since very few people have been raised by an actual functional family (divorce rates are over 50%, and many non-divorced families are dysfunctional), does this mean that the white race (and therefore, humanity) is completely doomed? Or is still there a way to fix this mess?

Check'd ya angle.

Anyways, what if she was texting her boyfriend/husband?

Why you all so quick to judge?

Also I didn't read the OP because it looks retarded.

Thats a good point. Add to that the introduction of addictive drugs, a d separation and removal of Christianity,

>
according to J.D Unwin everytime an Empire or civilization who was build on sexual restrictions and monogamy becomes sexually liberal and gets rid of marriage it always end up crumbling down. The only way to fix this is to restore conservative values which seems kinda impossible today.

>Niggers
>Chinks
>And a white transfag
Nice new world we are living in. How do you guys keep sane?

Not kind of. It is impossble. At least unless some sort of civil war breaks out and kills off a lot of this cancer.

Good post OP. Noticed it but never put two and two together. Haven't had a new redpill for a while cheers.

good post

As sad as it sounds we have to wait for the crazy people who created this mess to either die off naturally or commit suicide since killing them is not an option all while hoping those who haven't caved to degeneracy don't off themselves as well out of hopelessness. Virtue needs to make a serious comeback to give people hope for the future.

knowing they are weak
knowing we will be triumphant

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

I know the meaning of only two words
loyalty and honor

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

That commercial took a year off of my life. It's not enough to not buy dove, stop buying any product made by the company that makes dove.

To OP's point, on the one hand I understand, no mom wants to seem incapable of being a mom. Maybe it's instinct. On the other, they "don't don't need nobody" while relying on everyone's time and mo eye to make their life easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymBr2n6kAYc

I don't like this image

tfw bought everything in the store made by Niviea a week ago
year supply lol

There are only two fathers pictured in the entire commercial. One is black (lol) and the other is white transwoman. Subversive as fuck.

Story behind this image, friend? A feminist that has tattooed something in arabic? "Take me I'm worthless" perhaps?

that greece flag looks weird