twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

... nical unemployment

What a shame.

*Incorporates it in my body*.

I never asked for this.

my job is tied into machine learning so I'd be very worried

This shit looks like Terminator's dick

Nothing.

Let them steal our jobs. It will start small. They will take simple jobs, retail, warehouse work, cooking and cleaning, this is already happening. Along the lines it will progress into farming, construction. In the near future robots will be doing everything for us. We just have to go through the primary stages of automation and job loss. But trust me, it will be worth it when nobody has to work and we can live in a society where everyone can have the freedom of being NEET. The future is comfy.

Why do you import masses of "workers" from the middle east when everything is automated now?

basic income

technically it was never YOUR job. You just sucked the boss dick to get the position. He owns the factory and he can do whatever the fuck he wants

That is not.
How capital.
Works.
Jesus.
Christ.

That would cause absolute degeneracy everywhere.

Literally nothing.

Forced sterilisation and birth licenses given to couples who pass stringent background checks and aptitude tests and universal basic income

Become a plumber.
Heard that wont get replaced.

if anything you are qualified to do can be replaced by a robot you maybe should rethink your education friendo

destruction

We should probably avoid taking in huge numbers of unskilled and semi-skilled immigrants with the rationale that they are needed to perform work, at the same time as robots start making masses of people unemployed.

>not working at creating the automation

What are you even doing with your life

import more niggers from 3rd world countries to compete with the robots of course

Its already everywhere.

embrace the NEET life

Own it and become a technocratic feudal lord.

*blocks el patho*
not bad... pero you cost too much dinero ese....

Who decides? Your benevolent politicians?
Other benevolent politicians?
Think about implications of your proposals.

Automation is big, no question.
Though we're seven-billion increasingly going online, getting information.

We'll experience some major redistribution and initiations.

You tax the company the exact amount that the employee wouldve been paid at the regular wage.

With that money you pay those employees who lost their jobs.

???????

This.

*crosses your border*
*steals your job*

What should be done about illegal immigrants?

That's not how capital works.

mises.org/library/let’s-hope-machines-take-our-jobs-we-want-wealth-not-jobs

THIS
THIS
THIS
whats worse than a machine taking your job
A GOD DAMNED SPIC

>buzzword bingo

not an argument

kill yourself

> robots steal all the nigger jobs
> worldwide shitskin chimpout
> riots get put down by robots
> shitskins can't afford to breathe in most cities, fuck off back to their jungles
> jews feel smug they finally own the means of production
> white men hack the robots, shoah 2.0, this time with robots instead of italians
> create multiple white ethno-states, free of melanin and Jews
> ahh life is good
> settle the stars

youtu.be/lBIdk-fgCeQ

I hope they take my job. I can't wait for my NEET bucks because of it.

don't give a fuck as long as it means a decrease in population growth

Nothing, people will have to reorient skill wise or start up their own venture/family business/company while also having less children if they can't afford them, the welfare state must be abolished completely, there is no room for parasites on this planet

In a world of degeneracy, the aesthetic auto-didactic is King.

While the plebeians are looking for new things to gauge their ever-widening anus, we'll be looking to the stars.

If you divided the earth's livable solid surface area by the population of the earth, you'd get 5 acres per person.

I'm a fan of the Venus Project, but unlike most others in the movement I'm certain we;ll never get there with niggers holding onto our ankles.

Fantastic... Now provide food/water/fuel/roads/shelter/jobs/housing/etc to the earths livable surface area.

Not an argument

>Tractor replaced slave labor
>Unemployed niggers
I see your point user

We have incredible surpluses of all those things. The only challenge is logistical distribution.

Right... which is why we have cities and people living in clusters. so your 'argument' is not an argument.

also >surplus of jobs

kek

Why is this the best bread?

If you have more people you have more wants to be satisfied which acts as a motivator for human activity (read: jobs).

These are economic basics. Having more or less people really has incredibly small impact on anyone.

Kek

>more people more jobs

god tripfags are so fucking dumb.

Not only is this thread about fucking automation which is decreasing the need for jobs, in countries such as Australia where they're literally dumbing hundreds of thousands of people a year into the country, the amount of jobs going is decreasing.

Kill yourself

yup

And yet production and wealth - which are what people are *ACTUALLY* concerned with and value - have been going up. You're failing utterly to grasp that the measure of an economy's health is not how many people are employed, but how much is being produced.

For those who think that no jobs would mean basic income, who would pay for that basic income? Since there is no people working, who's gonna pay taxes?
The few working people left (robot mantenaince and such) would see how they are so heavily taxed to support non workers, that they would rather be neets to.

An illegal is still a person that consumes goods and services inside the country and fuels the economy, even if he sends money elsewhere.

A robot doesn't do that.

Read:
Additionally:
Civilization is both, the detachment from the wild conditions and creating new wild like conditions.

Once understood you might be able to see that we are recycling back into a state where "nature" provides us with the goods we simply have to grab, but might pay prices that aren't obvious, like eating something spoiled or poisonous. For example many things on the internet are free though you'll pay with the exposure of data attached to you, revealing personal information.

We are creating an environment similar to a natural one, by will. It's very important to monitor for feedback the wild might send us, this is an act of culture.

An 'income tax' on automized labour

obviously a few very disciplined people would suffer for the good of parasites
It makes total sense, because the parasites in general are thankless faggots making fun of them

Nothing. Kill useless people. Or at least force them to live with the consequences of their actions by not supporting their habit of shitting out useless tools. We need to rethink economics. Less is more.

>What should be done about tech
ban it

Your job is only endangered by automation if you're job requires less thinking than a robot without a fucking brain can provide.

Aka, if your job requires ZERO mental effort, then yes, be afraid.

>raising the minimum wage will cause jobs to get replaced by robots
Can someone tell me the downside of this?

Income and wealth are stagnating for most of the population desu
Hence why we'd got Trump, Brexit and the general rise of protest movements

>let them take people jobs
>people will kindly take the robo dick
>millions displaced,and homeless

robots will start a civil war guys stock up.

Hello, fortunate son.

In Tengrism we can divide the cosmos into three stages:

Underworld
Floor-top
Overworld

>Income and wealth are stagnating for most of the population desu
No. No they're not.
Even if there was zero aggregated increase in people's well being in the West, *people are very well off to begin with*.
What screws people is their depressive and/or envious attitudes and rampant, haywire materialistic aspirations.

Machine learning in fact is computational statistical inference with the parametric statistical models. AI is a broader area in fact, it consist of Computer Vision, Expert Systems, robotics, etc, ML is a part of it. Honestly I don't see AI as a menace, people will have to learn more intelligent professions instead and the stupid work will be dedicated to robots.

The solution is stop interfering with the economy and it'll work out just fine.

Welcome to utopia.

>he didn't study electrical engineering

it's like you wanted to die out

Blame immigrants, high taxes and political correctness while the corporations rake it in.

Analog circuits in Signal Processing employ much more Calculus than digital systems.

no personnel, kid.

It will search John Connor after the teleportation, not stealing your job.

There will always be retail jobs, or any that require interacting with other people. We'll all be dead by the time fast food is 100% automated.

That author hasnt any understanding of economics past an uneducated communist

Good idea. Lets start with abolishing the central banks, all trade unions, all government subsidies, anti-cartel/collusion-laws and social security.

Where we're going, we don't need roads.

Make a robot quota?

Dude what?
Why would robots cause homelessness? Machines don't need homes and it's not like they'd reduce the number of houses in the market. Property values might plummet because there won't be enough people with stable income to afford mortgages, but so will construction and maintenance costs of housing with mass produced apartment units and 3D printing arriving on the market.

>Even if there was zero aggregated increase in people's well being in the West, *people are very well off to begin with*.

But that's exactly what stagnation is

>prices keep going up
>people arent getting poorer even though their income isnt going up as well
Pick one

Evidenced by what claim?
Can you quote it?

We should start a war. Plenty of jobs for everybody.

That's kinda what's happening desu, and it's worth worrying about

"Even if".
I'm not saying that's the case - if you look at growth figures it's not. But *EVEN IF* that were true it wouldn't be cause to bitch (was my point).

Evidenced by his article obviously

Adapt, or Die.

>those roles

Why are manual labourers so fat?

Quote something.

Tech only steals low-IQ jobs.

If we prevent low IQ people from breeding, there won't be a problem.

>We’re getting everything for near-free now.
Retarded

>there wont be a problem
>china takes over the world
Pick one

Why is it a trend people who are more southern are less smart and northern people are smarter?
Also Australia just happens to be smart?

Fuck, my whole study is based on developing this shit

as the millennial fuckfaces grow up and seize power, literal communism will see a resurgence

shits gonna be so hilarious

You didn't read the article or you'd know that was in the context of the existence of a hypothetical "make-everything" machine, in which that quote makes perfect sense.

It still wouldnt make shit free or near free

>Not seeing where the market is going and training in a field that complements it.

Cybersec + Networking. Gotta have a couple of dudes on site to make sure your robo-slaves don't get hacked and fuck your day up.

I think an implicit premise is that the machine can be produced and maintained at a low enough cost that it's ability to produce anything and everything ends up far and away overshadowing (in terms of its productive output) the necessary inputs that were required to make it.

That would be an intellectually charitable premise to suppose, given what's said functions perfectly fine when that's given.

>this kills the mass immigration

No wonder a German is against it.

So his entire argument rests on a magical machine?

you know what time it is

A KNIGHT TITAN?

FOR EMPRA

It's a hypothetical. What the hypothetical is meant to illustrate is that even if all production came to a halt as a result of capital totally replacing all work in goods manufacturing, the result would not be the end of all things. On the contrary, things would be far far better as a result of production being made so efficient as to free up everyone's time to do other things.