Federal Tax Due: $28,672

>Federal Tax Due: $28,672

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZX1bvj_z0E&t=4134s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw never did taxes in my entire life because i never worked
>literally have no idea how to even do them, where to send them to, do i hire anybody or do it myself, etc.

you self employed user?

>takes home prolly 220

Save your receipts and start writing everything off as a business expense.

Dumbass.

Thanks for paying for my healthcare user

the government will give it to single mums and niggers

I did my taxes with turbo tax app don't be so autistic user.

You must have done some shady shit, fucking dumb faggot

have to provide NEETbux for the rest of the pol, right?

Who here /taxreturn/?

Why Bernie, why do I pay double the tax rate you do? You realize some jobs are significantly harder than others to do and hard to come by? Some people work 80 hours a week, some people work 40, why the fuck should someone who works 80 have to pay 20% more on the additional 40 they work?

This year I'll be lucky to make half as much as what I made last year.

Every time I see some berniebot scream for free college, I die a little inside. You kids have no fucking clue. I'm going to march tomorrow, I will have no goddamn patience for you stupid fucks. Most of us won't. We literally keep this goddamn country afloat and you keep extorting more and more from the golden goose.

Sorry if we fucking didn't get the popular vote. It doesn't matter when over half of you don't contribute. You shouldn't even have the right to vote if you don't pay taxes. That's like giving the rats on a ship an equal say on the destination.

Half of you are worthless leeches on this great country and as far as I'm concerned your opinion shouldn't count in a democracy. Hence why only PROPERTY owners (yeah, even freed niggers, redskins, and catholics who were citizens) at the founding of this country were the only ones allowed to vote, because they knew the freeloading renters weren't 100% loyal to the nation for not having an actual stake in it and could leave at any time with little to no penalty.

did you not have them withold anything all year or what?

also, that's more than i have made in the last three years combined.

The government takes money from you each paycheck you get, it's like 25%. When you get a job you get a piece of paper from where you work once a year, usually in the mail. You can either take that piece of paper to a company that does taxes for you, or download a program and do them yourself, where you just enter the information from the paper into the fields. Then you either mail it out or electronically submit it, and you'll get a portion of the income tax money you paid, back, to spend how you see fit.

I know you're like 20 and never filed taxes for any personal income you've made, but that's exactly what I did dipshit, and it hardly made a dent.

I wrote off $8k in millage, even wrote off my groceries, and last years losses. I EVEN PAID TAXES ON INVENTORY I DIDN'T SELL. YEAH A 30% TAX ON SHIT I DON'T SELL. GREAT SYSTEM THERE HUH? I LITERALLY PAY UNCLE SAM FOR IDLE INVENTORY THAT I MAKE LESS THAN 50% PROFIT ON BECAUSE I'M NOT A JEW THAT WANTS 3000%.

This will end soon.

Don't worry user. The government will give it to single moms so they have more free time to go out and ride the cock carousel, and also give it to niggers, white trash, and dirty muzzie refugees.

Thank you for working so hard so others don't have to.

>you self employed user?

I run a business, but yes.

I do this, so I don't get anally probed by the IRS, but also because I can apply for a loan with the jew bankers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZX1bvj_z0E&t=4134s

Stop voting for retards then you cunt. It all starts on the lower levels of governance, so do your thing bro. If you already vote for liberty, then I am sorry for my words.

It's actually less than $100k.

If I took home 220, my tax bill would probably be in the upper 80k conservatively, I shit you not.

This is literally why Bernie won so many votes.

You must have earned a shit load to owe that much... pay up.. or get a better accountant

good goin'
keep it up boys

for every NEET you sponsor, consider it a meme war bond -- thank you

>tfw pay $0 dollars in taxes

Thanks anons. I thought it would be much more complicated than that but seems pretty easy.

Not nearly as bad but I owed $5800. Nice to pay taxes and then the government says gib moar plz.

It will make you hate poor people quickly.

Its ok, user I feel your pain. Maybe start to lower your taxable income, if you have a wife put her on payroll. You have a year to play around for next year taxes.

Yeah for sure. I'm Whitney Houston

YOU WIN

Paid $100,000 in tax last year, feels bad.

i got like 500 dollars back

$92k reported after deductions

You leafs pay more in taxes yet none of you complain.

Behemoth got to eat friendo.

It is assuring to hear that 1% of my money goes to these autistic neets.

only problem with that would be the jews would buy up a bunch of property and sell it to people who would vote for their guy

personally i think if you are on any form of welfare or government assistance you should lose your right to vote

Got 1800 back total.

Blew 1300 on a TV put the rest in savings.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw

Well here in kiwi land I pay 10% on income of $20000 and then another 17% for anything above that so at the end of the year I pay $20000 in taxes. But with a little fudging of numbers and smart use of the tax code I only have to pay $5000. Be smart act like a jew with your money.