Redpill Me on EVERYTHING

I'm reading this book, and I've decided I'm going to try to follow it. I'm going to become an authority on social issues (((they))) don't want you to know about.

So, Sup Forums, help me out here. I need to be redpilled on everything. Jews, feminism, nazis, you name it. But, with a catch: everything needs to have a verifiable sauce. Remember how wimminz earn 75 cents on the dollar? Yes, of course it's bullshit, but I need sources.

TL;DR help me piss off SJWs and (((them))) with verifiable FACTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcDrE5YvqTs
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=tdondNoyefU
youtu.be/FM725bpI81k?t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fact: that book is shit.

>Mike Cernovich

Guy is a low IQ moron. Why would you take any advice from him?

Read Way of Men, everything else after kind of falls into place.

You should also read Behold a Pale Horse, some of it is bullshit but Cooper did do homework and he published only what he thought was true, he would redact information if he found out later he was wrong and to his credit he tried harder than anyone else in an age of easy-access information on the internet. You should also keep in mind while reading it that the government has the means, motive, and opportunity for every single thing he says so why wouldn't they do it? They are not benevolent.

i had to pirate that ebook to read it here and...
its nothing special . maybe normies think the advice he gives is amazing but literally anyone can go on pol and ask for advice on his chapter topics and tell you the same thing. Glad he didnt get shekels from me.
I appreciate his journalism but his book is a cash cow ...

he's richer and more famous than you lucky

Chemtrails
9/11 was an inside job
Hitler did nothing wrong
The jews are evil

>poor as shit until he married a rich woman, divorced her and got half of the money
Oh yeah real self made man there

Watch both primers on the Wage Gap Myth. Start with the newest one loaded with examples.

1 (new):
youtube.com/watch?v=QcDrE5YvqTs

2:
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc

And if you want to understand why men gravitate to mathematical sciences, which tend to pay a lot more, like a lot of things in life it's in their genetics to be more proportionately good at it and thus drawn to it. Just as women are more proportionately drawn to various skills.

>Mike cernobitch
kek
I mean go ahead and read it
but fuck Mike

That's interesting, but redpiling someone with "women are just genetically dumber" isn't going to help.... It may be true, but what if I'm talking to a woman? Or a male feminist? What if I'm speaking in public?

BTW TY for the videos from PragerU, they look really good. Just what I needed.

No prob, m8. Understood but that will be a good start to finding what you seek.

>Orangutan Thoughprocess
>Baboon Mentality
>Bonobo Ethos
>Chimpanzee Brainframe
>Gibbon Psyche

I-I thought only women could do this

>Reading Ape Attitude by Cernogoldbergavitch

>"everything needs to have a verifiable sauce"

Find the verifiable sauce that tells you that breathing like a retard and pulling funny faces while giving yourself homosexual new age affirmations in the shower will get you laid and in a high paying job?

Fucking kek.

I'll semi-second this. Jack Donovan is sorta red-pilled, bordering on black-pilled.

But his works are nice, light and accurate reading, not retarded Tai Lopez/The Secret tier self hep snake oil.

this alt-right shit, don't read it.

Time to get to work then

youtube.com/watch?v=tdondNoyefU

here is your redpill on breathing.
youtu.be/FM725bpI81k?t=20

It's a good book to read while you're taking a shit I'll give it that. Great cover too, for a truck driver he has very good aesthetic taste.