White nationalism is a farce. We're not all the same, and the biggest threat to one white race is the other white race...

White nationalism is a farce. We're not all the same, and the biggest threat to one white race is the other white race. Currently anglos are dominating and they want other whites to go extinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/websitedbs/censushome.nsf/home/CO-62?opendocument&navpos=620
indexmundi.com/australia/demographics_profile.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia:

>Half of Russia is full of mongoloids
>Currently proping up 99% ethnically muslim state
>Destroyed half the world through communism

The UK:
>Only white country to have actually gone out and set up successful white nations, successfully propagating the white race

>gets accused of destroying the white race by the country responsible for jewish communism.
WEW. Whats it like having your big 'tough man' Putin sucking muslim chechnyian cock all day? KEK

The ones with Jew symbiants are, yes

Don't be narrow minded however

>>Half of Russia is full of mongoloids
>litterally 60% white
Uhm wow you really dumb kangaroo nigger

>>litterally 60% white
of course i mean straya

Communist revolution was sponsored by Germany, the goal was to ruin the country and then just take it for yourself.

In all my years of Sup Forums I've never understood this pic.
People understand that most white Americans are Germanic right? Not Anglo.

I don't see anything wrong wrong with the Anglo domination, it's a superior culture. They're much more developed than slavshits.

If Russians had happy living and made great things in Russia like Google or Apple or Tesla Motors, Slavic culture would be dominating, but it isn't because our mentality is corrupted and criminalised talented people are leaving Russia because due to its mentality, Russia is controlled by a bunch of criminal cowboys as well as Ukraine.

We aren't Anglo, neither are Burgers

I made this pic back on Sup Forums in 2011 and I'm shocked it's still used. It still is using trollface for god sake. I made it as a joke.

Literally the only successful viral image I've ever made in the 7 years I've been here.

*recoils in horror
I've been found out.

Australia is actually 90% white, 80% is Anglo-Celtic

America is 60% you dumb wog

You speak English and your founding fathers are anglo, still wouldnt include you in the anglosphere tho

I say, they are onto us chap! Divert our course! Switch tactics!

Ukraine after leaving the USSR had several coloured revolutions, they changed their leaders during their rebellions and their government is still criminalised, they steal even EU's loan which was given as economical investment. Russia is the same shit in the large scale. Because slavshits don't think about fairness and rule of law but rather domination.

Why does your humiliation exite me?

seek help

>Australia is actually 90% white
In the 2011 census, 60.2% of Australia's population declared European ancestry

source: abs.gov.au/websitedbs/censushome.nsf/home/CO-62?opendocument&navpos=620

fucking shitskin

>anglos are dominating
It's [current year], Anglos are powerless and dying out. You're living in the past. Jews are the problem.

Most people declare Australian ancestry you dumb muslim nigger.

Australian ancestry is ANGLO

>shitskin thinks his anchestry is anything different from the average inbred american anchestry
WEW 6 0 %
E
W
%

anglos were cool until 10 years ago
now they're all muslims, all of them

Wrong, your all abbo rape babies

I can't afford it. Don't tell me to go to the sex-death cult, they're very busy celebrating death this weekend.

indexmundi.com/australia/demographics_profile.html

If you add up all the european ethnicities (including Australian) then you get 74.3% white.

The websites source is the CIA world factbook, so it will/may have some errors.

In Australia on our census, shit like Anglo is not an option to decide, instead you decide country, in my case since my family has had a history in Australia i picked Australian ancestry.

lel, abo's are more like Anglo rape babies.

they never hit 1 million population at any point, hell we nearly bred them out of existence once

if you want a country that's 60% white in total, go to America

Making fun of America for being 60% white is rather stale as you can easily find areas of the US where it's 100% white for several hundred square miles.

And don't forget its self identified ancestry, some people have no idea if they have greek or german ancestry so they just write Australian

Moreover, after the USSR went down, no one impeded us to go the western way. The government instead built the system which benefits from oil and other natural resources which don't require science and engineering but power and authority.

This system is still here, talented people who could and can change the world are moving to the western countries because the western mentality is more appropriate for them.

You're trying to blame everyone: Putin, Americans, Jews but not yourselves. The fact is that the Slavic mentality is inferior. This is the life slavshits deserve until we start think different and change our values.

i'm sure you can find some totally white areas in Africa as well

>some people have no idea if they have greek or german ancestry
or nigger/asian anchestry

its pretty obvious to tell if you have african or asian ancestry, the issue is guessing which country your ancestors come from.

spanning areas the size of most european countries?

>its pretty obvious to tell if you have african or asian ancestry
it's not, there are litterally thousands of people looking white that one day find out they have 20% or more non-white dna. genetic doesn't always manifest in the phenotype

>implying in usa there are 100& white areas spanning the size of most european countries
yeah Liechtenstein, or San Marino

if you have 20% asian ancestry but you, your family, your grandparents and their grandparents are white, then its obvious that its all the way down the line.

Everyone i know in my family was born in Australia, and their parents are from the British isles with British names.

>Most
>Luxembourg and San Marino count are the size of most european countries\

now your just making me wew :)

too bad you can't know for the whole austalian population

>implying what bong is saying is not a complete bs

I like the little New Zealand on Australia's shoulder. Perfect juxtaposition.

What's the difference? You're not the Mediterranean master race who civilised you pale skinned races. You're still primitives to me, proof with how anglofags have caused all this SJW shit in the west. Nordfags are even worse right now in Sweden.

The only thing real there is the flat earth.
Those countries are cucked by the banking jews

Why does Australia have the same IQ as the US if you're more white?

I always read Rusky posts with a typical accent of theirs. Never fails to please me.

>Anglos are dominating
>going extinct in their own countries and steadily being replaced by shitskins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this

also Muhammad and Ahmed most common baby names in England and Wales
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html

Scatvian thinks he is not russian lap whore, eat a dick potato nigger

>Anglos want other whites to go extinct
Bet you got that info off your friendly neighbourhood rabbi.

Asians all hate each other, africans hate each other (tutsi vs hutu) so why would whites be any different, they're just more civilized and thus more hypocritical.

>Only white country to have actually gone out and set up successful white nations, successfully propagating the white race

Stop it aussiefag!
My sides can only take so much!

>what are brother's wars