What is high school like in America? Are there different cliques like what I see in the movies and TV shows?

What is high school like in America? Are there different cliques like what I see in the movies and TV shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_01wJMrfLOM
tumblr.com/tagged/amber-hayes
youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes its just like the movies

Yes, but the TV shit is exaggerated for comedic/drama effect. But it's not too far off really.

>What is high school like in America?

This is what high school in White (and Asian) America looks like. Of course in ghettos and barrios it is different.
youtube.com/watch?v=_01wJMrfLOM

It's like in Community but in worse...

That's a fucking English school in Derbyshire or some shit

No idea how I knew that school was in San Francisco. Reminded me of a building in Watch_Dogs 2 I guess.

tfw you will never study in america

Yes there are different cliques, but it changed somewhat since the last time I went to high school which was the 2000s.

Back then we had
>the dumb rich white preppy kids who played sports
>the smart rich white preppy kids who were part of honor classes
>the goths and emos
>the nerds and math geeks
>the druggies and opiate heads
>the gangster kids that were always in detention
>the undesirables

Nowadays I hear it's different. I hear the goth and emos have been replaced with, furries and bronies and weird shit like that. And there's a lot more undesirables and a fuckload more druggies.

By the way, all the individual races also tend to stick together, so Arabs stick with Arabs, blacks with other blacks, etc.

>it's not too far off really

hahahaha Americans are just as fucking stupid as I expected. I thought the shit in movies was a meme but you people really are this stupid aren't you?

Yeah, mostly just like the movies -- very cliquish.
I hung out with the people who no one else hung out with -- we'd sit at lunch and not even talk to one another. Weren't nerds or outsiders, just nobodies.

In post Internet age I would say it's less cliquey. You have different groups but it's not as varied as it used to be.

School wise it's pretty much just grinding and monotony with people sucking dick, cheating, and bribing their way to the top.

And every guy wants to fuck the cheerleaders

Nope, reserved/elegant pseudo-nerdy girl in Strings who played the viola or cello and was in the French class.

Cheerleaders were gross looking hoebags.

I started out that way but ended up being a part of the rich kid's circle after my grandma died and I inherited a big fat inheritance. Freshman year was pretty bad, I sat with all the losers. Then I got my drivers' license, bought a Porsche, started working out, joined the basketball team and started getting invited to parties and shit all random. It was a good time for a while. I fucked a couple of girls that I thought would never give me the time of day. It turned out they had problems of their own though.

cheerleaders are b level
majorettes got the shit

There was only a couple hot cheerleaders at my school, the rest were either fat or weird looking. Now the dance team, on the other hand...

pre-cellphone high school was lot more comfier
can't imagine what HS is like nowadays

Yep, my experience as well.
Only like 10% of the cheerleaders were actually beautiful, the rest were frumpy with bleach blond hair and wore thick whore-like make up, almost like a common british slag-creature

Sharing dick pics, boob pictures and vagina pics. Very classy stuff.

Yes. Negroes play football and Mexicans soccer. White do white sports like swimming and trackfield.

Mr. Hand's nemesis

bullying has become an accepted part of school culture which is why a huge population of people homeschool

I thought most homeschooling was religious people who didn't want their kids to get Poz'd by the educational kikes and all the homos & commies.

So just like in the movies?
Kek.

>Kraut doesn't know it's not the 80s anymore

Most play football. Alpha blacks whites, some hispanics

Whites and hispanics play soccer
Everyone does track, country
Tennis and swimming and golf are also white mostly, but there are the tokens in each sport.

There is no "cool" groups it's the athletes the court yard kids (weebs and furries) the future NEETS and then the average kids

Forgot basketball, also blacks and whites. With the other token minorities occasionally.

More or less. There was outsiders in every group. One of the preppy kids was a drug addict who was in and out of rehab all the time and he hung out with both the other preppy kids and the druggy heroin addicts. There was also a Mexican who sold weed to everybody so he was at all the parties and get-togethers with the preppies, emos and nerds because he sold adderall too.

Instead of having a cultural festival like the japanese, they have a shooting festival.

oh yeah then there's the spooks

I went to highschool in the US and that's how it was.

>What is high school like in America
segregated mostly
all blacks in one class all whites in another

Literally the exact same, but without the bullies.

Not as exaggerated. Popular kids, average kids, ROTC/weird looking kids, and nigs

Kek I remember there was an Arab kid who was part of the swimming team and they had to kick him out because his hair gel always shitted up the pool

Watch a documentary called 'zero hour' it's about everyday life in schools.

Wow, I did swimming. I had lots of fun. I don't understand why people use hair gel is greasy and kind of tacky imo.

I seriously almost did near to nothing during HS. I remember just sitting there and once in awhile taking scantron tests, beyond this it was largely day care and the room always smelled like body odor and pussy.

Anyone else used to be in the white trash grunge sub par school shooters who drove to school in their dads hilux group?

so basically the same as in Romania? I was just spending 5 hours on the phone and I was at a "good" highschool not one filled with gipsies and shit

I grew up in a small town, so the cliques were a lot less defined.
People had their circles of friends but there wasn't really any animosity between them.
Most everyone had known everyone else since kindergarten, so even as circles formed you still knew or used to be friends with kids from other circles.

Also everyone was white except for like 1 or 2 Hispanic kids.

My highschool was a shitshow mix up of preppy rich kids and poor hillbilly whitetrash type kids. It made me furious hearing girls talk about being sad because they going to the Bahamas for two years in a row while these other kids are on welfare and get free lunch.

Fucking America...

Why you bully, burger?

I mean, I'm sure other stuff was going on, but for long stretches of time it was nothingness. Most of the teachers were depressive alcoholics and sometimes we'd watch movies for no reason whatsoever.

HS could've been finished in 2 years instead of 4 and people should've been sorted by their skill set, stupid people should've been given different opportunities than the wizkids,

same with undergraduate college, 4 years is too long, stuff like medical school should be streamlined with hands on experience while you're studying and working doing irl health volunteer work.

this whole system is wack

We had a few bomb threats to and i heard some kid was actually about to shoot it up but he texted his friends to not come and they told the police. Also one of the basketball coaches put cameras in the lockroom so there was that whole thing

Coming from a smaller school in new england we didn't have many identifiers. It was essentially sports, arts, casuals, and the smelly kids. Graduated with about 130 in my class.

The worse people were the dork kids and the emo faggots. These fucks would always come up to me and talk about their shitty heritage
>hey dude, dude, I speak german too I swear!!1!
>hey whats up bro, did you know my great great grandma is from the Ntherlands? it's cool right? right user?

Ironically the nicest and mist based highschoolers were the Mexicans since they didnt care for the most part. Niggers were awaful tho. Whites were cringy as fuck.

Video not available nigger
Will need quick rundown.

Haha I remember the bomb threats at my school. They put it on lockdown when I was taking a test. Test got cancelled and everybody did some bullshit homework assignment instead. Turns out it wasn't even a legit bomb threat just a kid with a dummy mortar shell in his backpack.

I also remember around my sophomore year kids were shooting up heroin in the bathroom so much that faculty had to do part time patrols in there and search kids' backpacks when they left. Good times.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I want her to sit on my face, goddamnit.

How would you convince a girl like that to go with a guy like you?

Holy shit, that's all in one shot.

tumblr.com/tagged/amber-hayes
yikes

Please ignore. It's California.
Although, it's possible for this to happen in the less gay areas in the country.
The song would be less gay if it were to happen.
Please don't watch that video and let that represent anything about America.
Please.

But to answer OP, America is a very, very large country geographically and very, very different culturally.

School in the West, school in the south, school in the center north, and school in New England are INCREDIBLY different.

I don't want her to go with me.
I want her to sit on my face as a punishment; as a one-off thing.

>implying its any different in Australia

I moved to Australia when I was 14 and NZ when I was 17 -- boring, vapid sluts, dickhead chads, greasy nerds... it's the same in every Western nation.

Share stories about shit you did at school.

I was feelin extra edge one day and bought a 30-06 bullet to school, and me and my mates took turns throwing it at the kicking wall at school then ducking behind the bank, after around 20 throws it went off and was around 3 times quiter then when fired from a rifle but still was enough to make me deaf for 30 seconds and send bits of rock sticking into my arm, the wall was at the far end of the school and nobody saw us throwing it, so we said it was the guy next door shooting some cattle.

T. Aucklander or Wellingtonian

Have I understood it correctly, everyone is enrolled in a theoretical school until the age of 18, and only after people go to vocational training?

dunners

Wasn't like that at all when I was at highschool mate. Pretty much everyone was mates and there was no cliques or nothing like that.

Also the smarter kids were considered cooler than the sporty kids but it's not like we didn't all mingle.

But your either a younger cunt or went to school in a big city.

Didn't think they had schools in dunnytown?

Most hispanics kids don't care if there aren't a lot of them. They generally get along with anyone else like the asian kids. Which pretty much means, just the nerdy white kids.

>Went to an all boys school
>the cliques were much more loosely defined apart from the random poorfags there on scholarships who nobody liked
>everyone I knew that went there is earning minimum £50k a year

Mixed gender State schools are a mistake. Private education is the #1 thing I will prioritise money wise when I have kids.

Obviously you went to a school with only a couple hundred students.

Big surprise that everyone knows each other and gets along reasonably well. Any school with ~1000+ is just like any school you see on American TV.... and that is the vast majority of schools in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, etc

The vast majority of Australians experience high school exactly the way you see it on American TV

you are a closet fag, getting so much triggered

that's pretty fucking good, you can see there's an activity for everybody. Sports, music, drama, bridge (???), etc. This is how it should be.

Who the fuck are you to talk, Norway? Your highschool students go on a month-long drugs-and-alcohol-fueled orgy, so shut the fuck up, you degenerate scum.

good joke

>Obviously you went to a school with only a couple hundred students.

Yeah it was probably like 150 Students all up. All white too except for 3 abbos that never came to class.

Rural Australia is real Australia mate.

everybody happy when no nigger.

How horrible. It's not the kids fault it had poor parents. I was educated in public schools in rich neighborhoods and the student clientele was good but nobody cared if someone was poor.

Took 54 days off one semester and got easy 80's. This shouldn't be possible or easy.

yes, I'm a Britbong but I studied in America for a year and all the T.V/film stereotypes were there.

Why do you East coast fags have such ugly fucking buildings?

For Scholerships read "filling out our diversity quota".

Scholarships*

jesus fuck

>rural is real

Doesn't mean most or even a generous amount of Australians experience it.

The cities I listed house over half of Australia's population... then chuck in other large cities like Canberra, Cairns, Gold Coast, etc

The overwhelming majority of Australians live in big cities and attended big schools that are just like US schools.

Look at Summer Heights High

Oh, I see.

Same here, went to high school with around 150 people, and with teachers who were too drunk to teach so most of the time was spent fucking about and going hunting after school. Fuck I love not living in a metropolitan hellhole.

>my high school did that
>brothers friend held up a "Bush did 9/11" poster
>it made the final cut accidentally

>£50k a year
>they call themselves first world
can't make that shit up

you're a shit troll m8

Yeah, you suck at this, "polies."

£50k is the minimum they're making.

if you go to a public school with 1000+ kids its nothing like the movies its more like herding sheep at a farm

sure thing, poorfag

Its in Napa County. My niece goes there.

Why in the fuck would I live in Greymouth? Why would anybody?

Can relate. I feel the school system was a waste of time. I was one of those kids that could memerise shit pretty well. It was all about memory. Feels like I wasted my prime in a dirty building.

This is like the perfect set up for a school shooting.

Notice how they only included all the attractive stacies and Chads with a few flamboyant gay dudes. No dindus or /r9k/ folk anywhere. Very interesting.

My high school was a clusterfuck mix of rich preppy white kids (with a few token blacks and Mexicans), redneck whites, a few lower middle class whites (like yours truly), and poorfag Mexicans. Cliques were pretty loosely defined since I lived in a smallish town of 10,000 but they did exist to some degree. I remember there being
>Athletic preppy kids who got good grades and shit (like IRL Mary Sue characters)
>Preppy kids who acted like complete degenerates (some of them even got arrested for carjacking once)
>The "normalfags", more or less
>The Mexican chollo wannabe gangsters who always got in trouble and failed classes
>The weebs, nerds, and stoners (they all hung out together in a weird clique overlap)
>The band kids who were somehow more popular than the nerds
>The last of the emos and scene kids (this was in the early 2010's)

I hung out with the nerds and weebs for the first 2 years but my friends from boy scouts formed our own clique during my last 2 years. Apparently there's now an SJW clique full of Drama kids according to my sister who's a senior at the same school I went to. Those fuckers pulled the fire alarms to get out of watching Trump's innaguration.

It fucking sucks!!! If you actually liked high school YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT

where do you live then dont be shy

heres an architectural masterpiece courtesy of west nz lmfao

This is the best simulator:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc

this is why i want to fucking do bad shit to good people, the school system is beyond retarded

What is the typical history class's program ? Is it true that the teachers need to put trigger warnings before their lessons?