Milk bar

Why can't Amerishits understand the concept of a fucking milk bar?

wtf is a milk bar?

Liquor store.

They hate anything white

>Americans will never go for a quick trip to the dairy

Crikey, m8, better throw another shrimp on the barbie!

Is it fat free milk? Sounds really nice going to a milk bar after work

A place that sells freshly made milk from cow women that are milked on the spot?

why is a nation not even on the top ten list talking to us ?

Imagine having a fucking bar for something as stupid as orange juice, and people drink that shit more than milk
the poster on op's image was 100% correct.

Straya #1 cunts.

>typical day in Auz

Eh, better than the call to prayer over here, I suppose?

Milk is fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed.
Get weened cunt

fucking hell it makes me laugh how dumb some of the burgers are.

I remember masturbating to this set of images when I was 11 or so. Thanks for the nostalgia.

ikr australia literally doesn't matter at all

You are a failed state, Pray hard Trump saves your dumb asses.

Because American women don't drink milk anymore so why have a bar where you can't pick up chicks you fucking dolt.

atleast i dont have fucking milk bars
why the fuck would you want to go out and drink some fucking milk with friends?
its literally the most bland drink aside from water.

get off of your edgy clockwork orange fag kick underage nigger

>implying juice bars are not a thing in the us
Are milk bars a thing though? Sounds fine, I drink plenty of milk. I don't think enough other people do that you could profit though.

Found the vegan

samefag, sage and report

that sounds like some gay shit in san francisco and ive never seen one

the two halves of your government cannot even work together.

Technically you don't have a functional government if you don't have a functional government you don't have a fucking nation.

Why do you think you are 57th out of 300 and we are 2nd / 1st in most areas.

You went from first world to second and instead of going to third world you decide wow lets stop our government from functioning correctly to call it a stasis in second world but now your lefties won't even relent and you cannot even crack down on them.

>tldr: We don't even think about you guys.

USA to Australia is like Canada to USA

in Canadia we buy our milk in bags

I guess milk must be pretty popular in Australia. Maybe it was because they were a prison colony for so long and didn't have any cows.

Fuck off kiwi cuck. Milk is the white mans drink.

absolutely retarded go drink your corporate starbucks instead of getting a local good tasting coffee.

>he's not banging sluts fucked out on synthemesc

The fuck is wrong with you retards?

Just because its called a Milkbar doesn't mean they ONLY sell milk.

plus there are plenty of types of juices the only types of different milk there are is chocolate and almond the latter of which is for lactose intolerant people

>fat free
you're disgusting

How can Yanks understand anything when they buy their milk from a drug store, and they take it home to drink.

>inb4 why not just call it a cafe

BECAUSE ITS NOT A FUCKING CAFE

Its a Milkbar

if you are not advanced enough to have Milkbars you are second / third world

I've seen a-plenty when I was living in Oz.
Pretty much your neighborhood grocery, but just with newspapers, cheap lollies, milk jugs, pre-packaged ice-creams, and usually an old Chink hag behind the register. They're typically dirty shops where everything is overpriced.

This utter degeneracy is the foster-child of the Anglos' love for everything milky --possibly because they can still digest that poison known as vaccine milk. Were I to drink such a disgusting beverage, I would instantly die. Icing on the cake, the typical Australian sloppiness and little care for cleanliness.

m8, Queenslander here and I'd never even heard of milk bar until this shit.

That is a Milkbar

SO USA DOES HAVE THEM.

>he doesn't have a milkbar in his state
How does it feel to be so surrounded by niggers that milkbars were no longer considered profitable to keep open?

how does the dairy thing work?

is the milk pre packaged or do they fill up a container to order?

do they still sell milk in ordinary grocery stores?

do milk bars just sell milk?

ive only ever seen the milk man shit on tv.

And? Bars have bar food and Starbucks has bagels.

I'd be more impressed if they had some awesome varieties of milk you couldn't get normally or something.

Don't tell me all they serve is whole, 1%, 2%, skim, chocolate and strawberry?

I think they're in most cities. They tend to juice stuff on the spot and make cocktails and smoothies. It's where faggots go to drink wheatgrass and kale, but they'll have dozens of different juices so it's not all bad. My understanding is that they're mostly billing it as health food.

I don't think it would be unreasonable to pick up some fresh juice if there was one near your work.

t.Tama

Go drink your DB you fucking wog

Forgot to add: although they pride themselves of being "milk bars", these little shops have a really poor choice of milk brands.
E.g. in Melbourne it seemed impossible to obtain some lactose-free milk unless you went to the supermarket. All in all, you would expect a wider range of dairy products from places called "milk bars".

>tfw your state is 0.0% nigger and has no milk bars.

Nah they have all sorts of dairy products and some fast food alot of the time Hot Chips ect but also choclates and all sorts of shit its like combining fast food with a super market or some crap and lots of dairy.

And sure it depends but we do have alot of milk flavours.

That's an ice cream parlor you turkey.

It's prepackaged like a supermarket but they also do Ice cream and milkshakes

Yeah so a fucking Milkbar.

>Nah they have all sorts of dairy products
See

Fuck user, I want to go to a milk bar now :(

It really does depend on who is running it though.

Depends on which one who owns it ect.

Not a franchise kinda thing.

The Amerifag here is right: Instead, Ausfag is wrong: Ice cream parlours ain't no fucking milkbar.
The exact description of a milk bar is here: Now give me the (you)s I deserve because I have lived in that dusthole for some 5 years of my life so I know what I am talking about.

Excuse me but I think I know where I go

In Australia, a milk bar is a suburban local general store or café. Similar terms include tuck shops, delicatessens or "delis", and corner shops or corner stores (although by definition these are different establishments). Milk bars are traditionally a place where people pick up milk and newspapers, and fast-food items like fish and chips and hamburgers, and where people can purchase milkshakes or lollies.

what is an ice cream parlour
what is a milkshake parlour

There is one in walking distance, fuckhead.

?

nice shitpost straya but I was in that thread it that was 1 out of the 50 americans in it.

>Milk bars are traditionally a place where people pick up milk and newspapers
That explains it. We have those delivered by a milk service. Similar shops have always existed but milk trucks are far more iconic.

theres a milk bar near me but every time I hear about it I think of clockwork orange
also tfwnofriends

Milkbars where more popular than the milkman because its a little social spot.

we still actually have Milkmen and Newspaper delivery but you have to subscribe.

In which way this: Is different form this: ???

Aw yeah. Aussies think milk bar are decent places to go.
$ 5.00 for a package of Arnott's cookies well past their expiry date.
That's what a milk bar is about.
But I presume Aussies don't care even if the price was 200% higher because Centerlink is generous with its gibs and welfare make sure everyone is a consumer of crappy products and lazy enough not to want to go to the length of walking 200 m more and get in a proper deli or supermarket.

The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence

Who here /rural/ and has to walk past a closed 1950s milkbar everyday

You are mad because a dingo ate your baby.

>milk bars
gayest thing ever

The US government is divided into thirds, not halves.

>milk bar
A what now? Fermenting milk gives you cheese not liquor. What kind of cheese eating dumb fucks are you?

Then you're not a real Queenslander. You're a dirty FOB who's never stepped outside of Brisbane.

Go like 2 hours west from the coast you'll find one. Any place past Noosa has them.

More dirty and overpriced than gay

>gayest
>coming from a frog
Kek

>Not even just a little retarded.

Never go full retard.

The milk bar as a social venue was gradually replaced by fast food franchises, such as McDonald's, and shopping malls. Much of the elaborate decor has disappeared from the remaining milk bars. They are still found in many areas, often serving as convenience stores.

>he's never had kefir

t. Xiao Lee Ping

Why not just dump water in real milk and drink that? Fat free.......
Nobody asked for a history lesson on the Turkish occupation of your country. OK?
You're not even in the top 10.
>the two halves
Thirds
>he's never had kefir
You're right I haven't. Is it any good?

>They are still found in many areas, often serving as convenience stores.
i.e. What I've written:
>your neighbourhood grocery
As per the fabled meeting places, I reckon they are like that in the countryside --possibly because they're the only shops in a 20-30 km radius.

Is it some clockwork orange type shit?

>Traditional kefir was made in goatskin bags
So this is where the Canadians got the bagged milk idea.

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening.

The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

>Milk bar
I thought those were just some Zelda meme

Now I want to visit a milk bar and eat cornflakes with milk with a hot blond with big tits :(

>checked

Think happy thoughts.

Only Victorians (Melbourne) call their small convenience stores milk bars

>dairy products
>lactose free
it's not dairy then, you mariocunt
gtfo pizza-Jamal

>milkbar