I cant wait any longer to enslave white subhumans and treat them like shit and kill them in battlefield just like in...

I cant wait any longer to enslave white subhumans and treat them like shit and kill them in battlefield just like in good old days

Jews are also welcome
I love Jews because they bravely fight against white subhumans, just like us.

(you)

To be honest, Turkroach, if we met on the battlefield and I died, it would have been a good death

As much as ISIS is trying, though, I don't think we're actually having our holy war any time soon

Don't make us dismantle you again.

>160 cm
>120 kg
>if we met on the battlefield and I died, it would have been a good death

K

Daily reminder that Turks are just inbred Greeks due to Islam who keep LARPING as mongol horse archers.

>Slavic subhuman shills for G*yreeks
Lol orthodox brotherhood amirite
Dont forget to say these when Jamal drags you by your neckbeard

>Lithuania
>Slavshit
Bitch please, we are the purest European people. Pic related.
Also, I used to beat subhuman gypsies like you in childhood.

>Be Turk
>kick white subhuman ass for the last 1000 years
>whites can do nothing about it but ad hominem and spew bullshit
Sometimes i really feel bad for these subhumans, they are really pathetic, but then i remember that they are wh*te and i just laugh

> britbongs starts war with Russia and prevent retake of Byzantium
> britbongs occupy Byzantium and then just give it back to t*rkey
Fucc u anglos

You arr rook same to me, Ivan
>purest european
So inbred and white? That makes you double subhuman, Ivan.
Also I would literally trample on your sissy white body with my crampons on, i dont give a fuck about you brating gypsies, i am not a gypsy, i am much worse than that.

hold on guys i'm getting the spraycan

>Ottoman Empire

Dont forget to stick that up your sissy white ass, you gotta prepare yourself for bbc
Timur

I can't wait to remove kebab and reclaim the holy land like in the good old days

Implying you roaches will enslave anybody maybe you inbred disgusting arab bitches

We enslaved every flavor of white subhumans and made them our sex slaves

You do realise that Serbians made majority of your army?
>turks
>not inbred manlet subhumans

Also I would literally trample on your sissy white body with my crampons on.
Bring it on faggot. Shitskins like you always act like they're "alpha and strong" but once they get their shit kicked they cry like frigid little bitches.

You know there is somenthing rich when a turk uses the word "subhuman" while it originally was for slavs and arabs

(((OP))) for those who don't know

>Also I would literally trample on your sissy white body with my crampons on.
Bring it on faggot. Shitskins like you always act like they're "alpha and strong" but once they get their shit kicked they cry like frigid little bitches.*

>calling others subhuman
>a literal turkroach
turks crying "muh glorious empire" is no different than niggers crying "muh big dick"
both are myths and meaningless arguments in any conversation

Get a job, Ahmed.

>Jews are also welcome
>I love Jews because they bravely fight against white subhumans, just like us.

Nice trips. Maybe you should think about your grammar more tho.

>You do realise that Serbians made majority of your army?
>slavshit education
Ivan, sipahis made up most of our army and they were either turkish or tatar or anatolian nomad.
I know history isnt your thing since your country doesnt have one but please. Shut your mouth and keep sending your women here, your economy is based on blowjobs and whoring at all

>use european women as sex slaves
>majority of population still looks like this

Turks cant fight so they needed to enslave christian children and turn them into actual soldiers

i'd rather take your dick muhammed-kun. don't worry, it's not gay if it's with a filthy kaffir

Why would we breed with your subhuman kind, rapebaby?
If we racemixed with your inferior race we would not be able to wage wars or do anything at all, we would be sissified

>Lithuania
>slavshit
kek
So how come you never won a war in the last century?

>Timur t. Bayazet

You do realize that the ottoman empire and the history of most of the balkans was always interconnected with each other?

Especially in the case of the ottoman empire this was special since many countries in the ottoman empire were, more or less, independent.

There were some places that during the decades of ottoman occupation never seen a turk.

Fuck off Jew.

We are old battle buddies. It'd be an honor to fight again.

Reminder that UK had Istanbul and gave it back to us. Reminder that they "liberated" middle east and are responsible for all the shit that comes out of there. You should've left them to us. We had them under control.

We did. We removed White scum from anatolia in 1923. We liberated Cyprus
Did your country even exist before 1980, Ivan?
Yallah gavat

topkek

>I cant wait any longer to enslave white subhumans and treat them like shit and kill them in battlefield just like in good old days
What do you mean you can't wait? Haven't you heard from your brethren here in Europe?

You already extract enormous amounts of money and welfare here in Europe, effectively being a parasite enslaving the native, working population. You also bring an enormous amount of crime and violence, turning the land into a battlefield. And then you can complain about racism here as well, effectively treating your generous hosts like shit. So what you want is already in effect.

However, why does behaving like a nigger make you feel superior? Do you think destroying something makes you superior? No, the superior creates, and you couldn't create the civilization you are invading, both then and now. You have always been the lesser men. But don't be mad at us that Allah created white men as superior, you can't help it you were born that way, it's not your fault!

>White subhumans
Go back to making my kebab roach

Can I buy some ISIS oil?

>turks
>not subhuman homos
I see that the "Turks are Greek" meme is actually kinda true

Member Vienna? I member.

>the most elite unit in the ottoman army was fromed from kidnapped christian children

quality thread
all it needs now is a fucking leaf

Rather breed with your inbred sisters and cousins, there's a reason Hillbilly's are considered trash.

Alright

Shh you're ruining his fantasy with facts!

I had a hearthy chuckle, my roach friend

I thought Turks were caucasians? Are you saying you are brown?

Also raping someone is breeding with them, but I guess such equations are just too much for your underdeveloped brains

Proxy larper/troll I hope. If you the real deal, well, inferiority complexes are entertaining at least. No one envies anything about anything about you, for good reason.

Those are your last days.
Non whites have already conquered Europe, we just need to step in and genocide your inferior race for good.

YOUR THAT LITTLE COCKROACH WHO OPENS AN ANTI WHIT THREAD EVERYDAY , GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU'LL BE ALL IMPALED AGAIN SOON, WE WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND MAKE A NEW FOREST OF IMPALED TURKS

>ABORT HE DOES IT EVERY SINGLE DAY &B , WHAT A FAG THIS TURK, LIKE ALL OF THEM

Most of the Ottoman soldiers were near slaves right? A small motivated army kills infinite slave soldiers.

>inferior

Whites and turks. One conquered the world, the other turned into some backwards shithole not even considered first world. I'll leave it to you to find out who.

Arabs, Turks, Indians and hell, even Ethiopians are CAUCASIAN, but that doesn't make them white.

It will be fun at Auschwitz. I bet you smell like Pigmeat while you burn.

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Next time you try, see if you can make it this far.
It's been too long since we let foreign invaders rot where they fell.
Our fields could use fertilizer.
Oh, and if all those Mehmets begging for alms and looking at the ground if we look them straight in the eyes. If they are your forward division, you are not looking impressive.

oh, and saged, just for good measure.

nice meme
most turks I've seen are either fat manlets or skinny manlets.

Go back in your hole, kike.

>turk
>nation
lolwut?

Can I have Finland? I want to find the Finnish ASMR girl.

But you can't catch them in their 15 Years old Bmw 3 with Turkspoilers.

LOL your country hasn't been relevant for like 400 years. Just kill yourslf sandnigger faggot

>when you're the most liberal of all arab countries but 80% your people are just inbred arab retards and you try your hardest to silence and imprison the remaining 20% to look less like a retard
>when you shit on your european diaspora while in Turkey yet you praise your diaspora while in Europe
>when telling a Georgian despot who is trying to cuck you to fuck off you're being a traitor to Turkey

JUSTroachthings

>Germans have never won a war

Laughs in reconquista.

I said white, Ahmad

Woah there roach, that's alot coming from you!

What movie is this from again?

How does it feel to have an autist for a dictator?

>when your land is founded by a war hero after a military coup overthrowing an oppressive government and his biggest accomplishment was creating a secular nation-state yet you condemn the latest military coup which was trying to overthrow an oppressive government which was trying to demontage the secular nation-state

*passes out from habsburg inbreeding*

T*rks never won a war either.
Ottomans maybe. Genociding your half-inbred cousin Armenia isn't the same as winning a war, neither is fucking a goat.

>inbreeding

Yes we have
We have been kicking white frusader ass since 1071

No, you didn't.

How does it feel knowing that you'll be either a kurdish colony or Israel's base bitch in 50 years?

>inbreeding
That's rich coming from an arabic rape baby

I can't be gavat. I'm not married.

ISIS oil is not for kuffar. You can get some if you convert.

We have 20% of indo european subhumans here
Try harder

Send a new leader and we shall get started

KEK Or in their expensive used mercedes

And 80% inbred arabic retards.
I don't get your logic, roach.

That, or I could just join NATO and you'll either give it to me free or I'll go take it.
20% won't save your genepool, fag. Also I fucked your sister and so did you.

You're talking about his wife, have some respect!

She's everybody's wife.

So his sister must be a goat then

It's also my dog. I call it Ms. Piggy because she loves pig blood.

Hours since last roach b8: 0
saged

You turkroaches couldn't get past vienna. We kicked your ass two times. A third time wouldn't be that hard.

Any place that conquered by subhuman whites turned into a total shithole(i,e africa,south america,south asia,middle east etc etc), whites are subhuman nation wreckers.

Don't forget whites conquered you too

> want to enslave europeans
> turk army is weaker than italian army

>be a turk
>forget that he had nothing to do with what his ancestors did and do some classic roach posting.