Reminder:

Protestantism is the only true form of Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/cXeZh8vboGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen

10/10 quality post

I think some sand nigger variants are more close to old belifs.

Who /Baptist/ here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

>tfw protestant masterrace

>Priest angry at faith.
>Starts a new one to rectify supposed errors.
>Chief among them is allowing himself to go against a sacred vow and fuck women.

>king angry at faith
>stars a new one to rectify supposed errors.
>chief among them is forsaking a sacred vow and allowing himself to fuck other women.

Great traditions, buddies.

>meanwhile in early christianity
Protestants explain

Why did all protestants contradict early Christians?

>cause atheism and anti science
Very good

Protestantism is the ultimate redpill

>redpill
>contradict the bible and early christians

Agreed. I never got why catholics focus so much on the passion when it was the resurrection that was the true miracle.

I'm a Conservative Catholic due to my country's tradition, but I have high respect for Traditional Protestantism.

I think we can put our differences aside and just destroy Satan, Marxism, Islam and Paganism.

God bless you brothers.

Let your baptism be ever your shield, your faith a helmet, your charity a spear, your patience a panoply. Let your works be deposits, so that you may receive the sum that is due you” (Letter to St. Polycarp, 6).

But can you explain why you contradict Biblical scholarship and early Christians?

I don't care what Christian you are as long as you are one

>dunecoon religions
>good for Europe in any way at all

get out schlomo

Those who are found not living as he taught should know that they are not really Christians, even if his teachings are on their lips, for he said that not those who merely profess but those who also do the works will be saved (cf. Matt. 13:42, 43; 7:15,16,19)” (The First Apology of Justin, ch.16).

One of the earliest apologists denying sola fide

>I don't care what Christian you are as long as you (are one)*

*Aren't liberal Christian

Corrected that for you, mate.

Remember why the evolution controversy exist?

Because proddies who can't except scientific evidence and reasoning

Reminder no one cares

I bet you're fun to have at sunday lunch with family.

But since we are persuaded that we must give an account of all our life here to God who made us and the world, we adopt a temperate, generous, despised way of life. For we think that, even if we lose our lives, we shall suffer here no evil to be compared with the reward we shall receive from the great Judge for a gentle, generous, and modest life (A Plea Regarding Christians by Athenagoras, ch.12).

Is he going to hell?

Irenaeus, a Western Father, in his writings, Against Heresies, Book I, confirms the necessity of a life of love and holiness, as well as keeping our Lord’s commandments in order to receive eternal life:

But to the righteous and holy, and those who have kept his commandments and have remained in his love…he will by his grace give life incorrupt, and will clothe them with eternal glory (ch.10:1).

Orthodoxy is the one true faith of Christ and anything else is simply power grabbing.

>protestantism
heresy.

>youll never meet brother dean

youtu.be/cXeZh8vboGg

No, Orthodox Christianity is the ONLY Church of Christ, he founded her Himself. Everything else is man made nonsense.

Check this out

Clement of Alexandria, an Eastern Father, will also speak of the necessity of believing and obeying if grace is to abound: “Rightly, then, to those who have believed and obey, grace will abound beyond measure” (Exhortation to the Heathen, ch. 5).

He presents “faith” as the first movement in a process that leads to salvation. That means more is required if we are to reach the goal of salvation:

We have discovered faith to be the first movement towards salvation. After faith, fear, hope, and repentance (accompanied by temperance and patience) lead us to love and knowledge (The Stromata, Bk. II, ch. VI).

Which Protestantism? You have like 200K denominations of it with self-appointed priests and preachers.

Check this out

Theophilus (approx. AD 180), an Eastern Father, spoke of a life of doing well and obeying God’s command to procure salvation:

To those who by patient continuance in well-doing seek immortality, He will give eternal life everlasting life” (Theophilus to Autolycus, Bk. I, ch. XIII). “For man drew death upon himself by disobeying. So, by obeying the will of God, he who wants to can procure for himself life everlasting (Bk. II, ch. XXVII).

(((Christianity)))

Orthodox is clearly the superior Christian denomination

(((Sweden)))

fpbp

Justin Martyr

As many as are persuaded and believe that what we [Christians] teach and say is true, and undertake to be able to live accordingly, and instructed to pray and to entreat God with fasting, for the remission of their sins that are past, we pray and fast with them. Then they are brought by us where there is water and are regenerated in the same manner in which we were ourselves regenerated. For, in the name of God, the Father... and of our Savior Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit [Matt. 28:19], they then receive the washing with water. For Christ also said, "Unless you are born again, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven" (First Apology 61 [A.D. 151]).

Oops

Did you go down magic water

Tertullian

[N]o one can attain salvation without baptism, especially in view of the declaration of the Lord, who says, "Unless a man shall be born of water, he shall not have life" (On Baptism 12:1 [A.D. 203]).

I think Protestantism is more plausibly right, for sure. There's not systemic issues in regard to Protestantism like there are with Catholicism and orthodoxy.

True.
Just look at that disgusting (((Christian))) cross on my flag.

No wonder everyone in the first three hundred years of christian was wrong and the BIBLE MAGICALLY FELL FROM LE SKY

>Heresy is the only true form of Christianity.

proddies cannot agree on
SCIENCE
SACRAMENTS
WORSHIP
FREE WILL
SOLA FIDE
OSAS
PREDESTINATION
ATONEMENT
JESUS
GENESIS
CLERGY
SCRIPTURE

Check this early christian paganism

Who gives a fuck, if you are a believer you are still retarded.

And if you aren't you're not?
Why?

Literally 3 Jewish stars

Did I ever say the retard population was exclusive to religious people?

Maybe when you can show an adequate argument against Evolution and history then maybe you HABE a brain

>stars are jewish

You also seemed to imply any believer was necessarily retarded, given the only information you had about OP was that he seems to support Protestant belief.

>worship a dead Jew
I think I'll pass

Check this eat God be God

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

Historical records do not support protestant belief

I prefer a world in which murder and theft are morally wrong and not merely things I don't like, but suit yourself. Abdul prefers your relativism Sven.

>morals can't exist without religion
suuuure

And a world where God made it such that evolution is true but it actually isn't

WOW

HE CANT INTO PHILOSOPHY
HAHAHAHAA

Well yes, you are at least some sort of dimwit if you believe in a god.

No need to worship Jesus. Newton didn't, he recognised Jesus and God as two different people. As far as Jesus goes, he critiqued the Jewish authority of his time. He was pretty enlightened. Atheistfags are just mad that the cult of Dawkins will never have meaning.

"This food we call the Eucharist, of which no one is allowed to partake except one who believes that the things we teach are true, and has received the washing for forgiveness of sins and for rebirth, and who lives as Christ handed down to us. For we do not receive these things as common bread or common drink; but as Jesus Christ our Savior being incarnate by God's Word took flesh and blood for our salvation, so also we have been taught that the food consecrated by the Word of prayer which comes from him, from which our flesh and blood are nourished by transformation, is the flesh and blood of that incarnate Jesus."

"First Apology", Ch. 66, inter A.D. 148-155.

"God has therefore announced in advance that all the sacrifices offered in His name, which Jesus Christ offered, that is, in the Eucharist of the Bread and of the Chalice, which are offered by us Christians in every part of the world, are pleasing to Him."

"Dialogue with Trypho", Ch. 117, circa 130-160 A.D.

Moreover, as I said before, concerning the sacrifices which you at that time offered, God speaks through Malachias, one of the twelve, as follows: 'I have no pleasure in you, says the Lord; and I will not accept your sacrifices from your hands; for from the rising of the sun until its setting, my name has been glorified among the gentiles; and in every place incense is offered to my name, and a clean offering: for great is my name among the gentiles, says the Lord; but you profane it.' It is of the sacrifices offered to Him in every place by us, the gentiles, that is, of the Bread of the Eucharist and likewise of the cup of the Eucharist, that He speaks at that time; and He says that we glorify His name, while you profane it."

-"Dialogue with Trypho", [41: 8-10]

The only true form of Christianity is following what Jesus taught, and he did NOT teach anything about going into churches and giving your money to them so they can spew repetitive shit you already know out of the bible while dressing up like it's a circus. Every modern "Christian" religion is a bastardization of what Christ taught.

Which returns to the question >Why?

Why did god make it such that it looks like evolution is true but it is in fact not

Show me peer reviewed scientific articles on the existence of any sort of god.

So your reason is a non-reason, since it's a fallacy.
Fantastic lad.

Definitely.

Show me why God deceives

An enlightened Jew is still a Jew

protestantism is fan-fiction.
belongs in comiket.

The phrase ‘obedience of faith’ (also men- tioned in 16:26) is ambiguous. It may refer either to faith that is an expression of obedi- ence or to obedience that is an expression of faith. Possibly, Paul intended both meanings. Clearly it is the bringing of persons to faith in Christ that is the primary goal of the Pauline mission. It is no coincidence that Paul can refer synonymously to the Jews’ unbelief in 11:20 and to their disobedience in 11:31 (Cranfield 1979: 66). Elsewhere in Romans, however, Paul uses ‘obedience’ in the more conventional sense (5:19; 6:16; 15:18; 16:19). An interesting parallel occurs in 2 Cor 9:13, where Paul says that the Corinthians’ generosity is an expres- sion of their ‘obedience to the confession of the Gospel of Christ’. The fact that Paul incl- udes in this mission the Roman Christians themselves (v. 6) indicates at the very least that he is talking about more than the evangel- ization of Gentiles.

Sola Fide bTFO by Oxford

From Oxford Commentary on Pauline Epistles page 65

>The link to the remaining, paraenetic section of Romans (chs. 12–15) has been obscured by the Protestant inclination to consider justification in exclusively juridical terms. The notion that Christians are different from others primarily in their legal standing before God owes much to a traditional (Augustinian/Lutheran) (mis)reading of Rom 7–8. The Pauline meaning of ‘justifica- tion’ is much broader and evidences a quite different eschatological orientation (see ROM 8). The word dikaioun (‘to justify’; first used in 2:13 and then repeatedly throughout chs. 2–10) means literally ‘to righteous’; it comes from the same root as dikaiosun ̄e, ‘righteousness.’ It means both ‘to treat as righteous’ and ‘to make righteous’ (K ̈asemann 1980: 25). In other words, God both forgives sin and converts sinners in ‘righteous- ing’ the unrighteous. The relational character of righteousness (e.g. seen as God’s faithfulness to Israel, above) covers both being established and being equipped as a fit partner in right relation- ship (e.g. in 8:2–4). The same point is made by calling the gospel ‘the power of God for salvation’.

Sola Fide and PSA btfo

God isn't real, prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

God is real, prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

The burden of proof is on you, fairy worshippers.

And people got mad at us for the stakes.

All claims are positive claims.
A denial of x is a claim of not-x.
Sucks to be the dogmatist~

Ouch

Digits

No digits

pretty self-explanatory

PROTESTANTISM BTFO

Invisible leprechauns exist, prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

it was pretty cool from martin luther to translate the bible.
before that no peasent ever understood anything because the masses were in latin and the bible aswell.

>Fuck the Deuterocanon
Meanwhile in Paul

>Paul's description of the human condition in vv. 18–32 borrows heavily from popular Hellenistic-Jewish descriptions of Gentiles. (The highest concentration of parallels occurs in the Wisdom of Solomon, almost cer- tainly known to Paul.) Like Paul, Jewish apolo- gists characteristically attacked Gentile idolatry and sexual misconduct. (‘For the idea of making idols was the beginning of fornication’, Wis 14:12; cf. vv. 22–7.) Some also claim that behind ch. 2 lies an otherwise unknown Hellenistic synagogue sermon (see below). It is reasonable to suppose that Paul used stock materials to construct a foundation upon which the more distinctive elements of his argument would be built. This strategy is reminiscent of his citation of the Christological formulae in 1:3–4, which served to establish common ground with his readers.

I can't prove you wrong, but neither do I care to~

Raised catholic, went fedora, now I'm getting older and thinking of checking out a Protestant church

What denomination do I go for? There's like Lutheran, Presbyterian , Anglican around here ? I'm thinking of starting with Lutheran but I really have no clue what I'm doing

>the god-breathed word of the bible isn't enough
>we need a cult leader in a funny hat to tell us what to believe in our cult
Catties btfo.

Good thing he contradict all the early Christians too

Don't denomination fish. Just read Scripture and talk with intelligent and reflective people about it.

Pick up the OXFORD BIBLE COMMENTARY FIRST

ANIME ISNT INTELLIGENT

No wonder paul had to write his letters telling others what to do

Don't forget that Jerusalem council

i hate to even give you a (you) but I swear you are without a doubt the most autistic person on this board

nobody even acknowledges your constant reposting why do you continue to shit up every fucking christian thread?

Protestants are the reason Europe is overrun with sandnoggers!

Repent and come home to the Church Christ himself founded!

Disgusting faggot

>post church fathers
>Post Biblical scholarship
>autistic

What's wrong with a Jewish stars, ya negro dick filled prolapsed cuckold self hating numales anus?!

Just report him. He does get banned.

it's your constant incessant reposting in the face of everyone's disregard that gives evidence of your autism, not the content of your posts.
but you're too socially inept to even see that much so why am I even trying

IKR those racists