Farting

is farting redpilled? or is it degernacy?

>letting out your gas in public, no fucks given. like you own the place

or

>a degenerate act something white men shouldn't do. something impolite.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e9e_1474061019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Render unto Caesar, Burger.

Unless you do, in fact, own the place, show a level of respect to those around you.

Farting is a sign of good health, good nutrition. Definitely red-pilled.

This. Women like it because having good-smelling farts means that a man could cook proper food for them.

are we talking silent but deadly or full on loud as possible?

as an expert on bodily excrement, yes they are healthy.

Silent and deadly, of course.

Farting is a sign that you're too weak to be white.

Kek. You're country is a manifestation of the farts slipery slope.

White males shouldn't fart loudly.
Passing loud wind is an affirmation of patriarchy and it is considered triggering.

>believing in the fart jew

You shouldn't fart at all because it causes autism. Just keep it in at all costs until your bowels explode.

That's the only redpilled way to go out.

>White males shouldn't fart loudly.
what about white females?

Just eat slowly, chew properly and get rid of milk products. But when it's not enough, fart away in front of friends, because sharing is caring. Dutch Oven is always nice too.

>American farts in the mart.
>Oh shart.
>Sharts in mart.
>Accidental American shart from fart then asks Sup Forums if farting is redpilled and an Indian agrees with him.

Women don't fart, they're purging their internalized misogyny and it is a beautiful act

Fpbp

Farting is disgusting

>sitting on plane going from atlanta to houston
>forced to sit next to some nigger bitch wearing so much cheap perfume and cheap makeup that it smelled like there was a urinal cake glued to my face
>just got done eating like 15 packs of peenuts, 2 bottles of soda, and whatever other shit they were serving
>decide to let a BIG STINKY FART out to try and fight the smell of this niggresses' perfume
>fart really hard
>it's a big long fart!
>the bigger they fart, the harder they shart
>sharted in plane
>it was a bad one, can feel the wet shart poopfluid spreading all over seat of pants and on balls
>didn't bring a backup pair of pants
>had to sit in wet shart soup and smell cheap nigger perfume mixed with poopoo for like 5 more hours

farting in public is a dangerous game, don't roll the dice if you don't want to pay the price.

>15 packs of peanuts

Farting is redpilled as it communicates to others that you care about your personal Independence and freedom. It's an alpha male thing, a means of asserting yourself to others. This, farting is deeply political in nature.

Farting is also a form of therapy as it makes you and others laugh, enhancing the overall mood of the group. Sometimes your farts may trigger others to fart too, creating a joyous cadence of pleasant sounds and odors, a true symphony of sorts.

However, excessive flatulence can also mean that your digestive system is compromised, assuming that you haven't eaten too much beans that day. You may want to aid digestion with some anti acid like Beano. Too much farting may also be a sign of lactose intolerance if you drink too much milk or eat dairy products. If you can't digest lactose, your intestinal Flora may have to do this job for you, and gas would be the byproduct of the bacteria's digestion. Do I need to mention that if you can't digest lactose you're probably an inferior subspecies of human?

19 replies and not one BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This Portunigger subhuman can't digest lactose, which clearly shows that he isn't a true European.

It isn't healthy to hold your farts in.

>user come close for a minute
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>Oh teeheee, i didnt realise you were so close to it, do you...want more? :)

I think you took too much redpills today OP

No, I think the op is asking an important question. It's the nature of civilized man to care about matters of etiquette.

Watch this video to learn how a true alpha male farts:

liveleak.com/view?i=e9e_1474061019

whats wrong with you

There are 2 kinds of farts:

The loud comical kind from inhaling too my air while eating like a pig.

The quite smelling kind from eating too much bad fats.

The reason women don't fat as much is because they eat more delicately and their diets are usually less fatty (sugary snacks instead of chips).

I never believed this would be so relevant, yet here we are

>user, hold on...somethings coming nyaaah

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTT

>Oh my

*Sticks finger down there, and licks said finger

>Ohhhh its sooo tasty user, quick you have to try it

*Forces your head onto her asshole

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT

Licky licky user :)