Sandnigger Holocaust

Come on, faggots. We can examine jet trails to find people in exact locations and take down websites but couldn't we use some of that energy to just completely annihilate the sandniggers?

MOAB only killed 90 rats, we can do better than that. With enough people here surely someone has access to dangerous weapons and is in the Middle East? Just go out and plant a good bomb in crowded sandnigger street. Then when they start to run just get several soldiers or 'soldiers' to mow them down with machine gun fire. 9/11 got just under 3,000 people, surely Sup Forums can do better?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/0Q72
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the matter with you?

>bombing civilian
>Ireland flag
This post checks out.

lmao

I think he's having a bad day

or is poor and hyperselfish

I just hate sandniggers, dude. They are proof that white people are just superior and not living in a smelly, goatfucker world and the only reason we don't holocaust them is because we don't want to upset Saudi Arabia who already fuck us in the ass with their oil cartel.

>completely annihilate the sandniggers
Only the Irish think indiscriminate killing of civilians is a solution to their problems.

Go have a drink, faggot.

It killed 32.

Who the fuck saves pictures like this?
I'm being totally serious here.

You need some mental help.

Great Idea we should go ahead and clean up your mess.

Nice job shill.

SAGE

nu-Sup Forums is a fucking disgrace

Mexican pedo user strikes again.

I swear, I've been seeing a Mex-flag user posting shay pics for years.... a lot of Mexicanons I see are straight up pedos, not even hebes, full blown pedos -- its a thing I've noticed

We may have been terrorists but we weren't brown.

It was part of a shit meme but I cropped that shit.

>Ireland
Ireland has probably killed less people than any other European country. Jesus Christ, Americans are fucking stupid.

if they dropped that shit bomb in a haji capital the death till would have been in the millions.
drumpf is bankrupting the amerifats.
for no reason

tbḧ I've never seen a mexican pedo on Sup Forums desu
But there are lots of Aussies and Americans though, FF guy for example.

sage because wtf is wrong with op

>Jesus Christ, Americans are fucking stupid.
You're no better than a virtue signalling SJW.

Do you have ones in Ireland?

t. totally not a fed

vid.me/0Q72

it was not Trump dude, you idiots keep blaming Trump for shit he did not even have a say over, or even did.

Sandniggers? Yeah they come here too. Scurrying like fucking rats. Luckily those fuckers haven't done anything here yet, they just sit around leeching welfare.

How so, fuckface? What I said was true. And I hate SJWs with a searing passion. But good job doing my work for me

>doesn't know ordinance has an expiry date
There are around 100 MOABs up to expire in 2018. They are already bought and paid for a decade.

Mad Dog has to play with 90 or so more by next year, which is bretty gud.

>not wanting to slaughter sandniggers by the millions

this

Heh

How the fuck that picture is related with a bomb?
That's sick my man.

>terrorism is Ok when I do it

k svën

Sandniggers are scum. Can confirm. Holocaust soon.

I think the irishman has forgotten his history. He needs a little reminder to put him in his place.

>sjw
"I'm totally not racist, here's how non-racist I am... OMG I'm so outraged over this person saying such a non-PC thing!!"
>you
"I'm totally not a dumb American, I just can't believe I'm surrounded by dumb Americans, Jesus Christ! America is so dumb!! now that I've pointed this out, you can see that I'm not like the other dumb Americans!"
*plays loudly*
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI

It's a brown niggerchild, possibly of the sand variety or at least some Shit skin. Either way it captures their sadness of seeing everyone they love slaughtered before them. Not that they feel emotions other than "allah" and "fuck goat"

we do it for the lols

and that people is not our responsibility

I mean it'd be a pretty good set of lols to see the sandniggers wiped off the earth

Seek help m8
Even if "shitposting" or "ironic", this is not normal.

Your point being?

it is the ultimate lol

>Non-PC thing
God, you are inferior. What you said was statistically incorrect, not edgy necklord "non-PC" stuff. You think because I call you out on your low IQ that I'm an SJW? You're literally no different than a mindless low IQ nigger. Fuck SJWs and fuck wannabe SJWs like you.

Ahh hahaha, oh shit dude
you're pretty dumb aren't you

read my comment over a few times and think about

I'm sarcastically rendering a situation of virtue signalling in the voice of an SJW then comparing that to what you did, you goof.

Oy vey, why aren't white people normal and calm while they are being genocided, it's almost like they are planning to put up a fight.

Stop being a retarded fag