Maine Democrat Senate Candidate Richard Fochtmann laughs about suicide rates among white males

youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is that funny?

Because we are just Goyim to mr Fochtmann

I'v been thinking guys, you know how Nixion had the plumbers to dig up dirt on his political opponents we should make something similiar to dig up dirt on Dem canidites. We can use it during the midterms to make them loom bad.

Of course it's a kike

(((Fochtmann)))

>(((Fochtmann)))

Every single time. Also notice he brought out the "as a white male" line as well, fucking kikes

Im not even surprised anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y

i'll be laughing too when he'll be send to the oven

My ancestors settled in Maine 400 years ago having to fight Indian, French and British all while trying to eek out an existence in the harsh climate and still the Jews found their way there.

Just add it to the list of why people are sick of Democrats.

FUCKING JEWS
U
C
K
I
N
G

J
E
W
S

Then you know what to do.

I don't even know why any White-Americans vote for a political party that hates them.

because they hate themselves, or don't view themselves as being part of that group

I think Democrats hate Whitey because they don't vote for them anymore?
>More third-worlders = more voters for them

proof that he is a Jew?

The kikes push the, "STRONG INDEPENDENT EMPOWERED WOMYNZ" meme to goy white women as a way to break up the family. It's very subtle the way the Jew implants the degenerative cancer mind seed in the goys. I would elaborate more but don't have time. Always do the opposite of what a faggot nigger kike says.

It's "men", arsehole, unless you're talking about criminal suspects or marine mammals.

Suburban women are the last hold out group of whites that vote overwhelmingly democrat.

Anybody else getting a Seinfeld vibe?

>what is it with white people and suicide

Really? I thought that those were the ones that voted Republican?

Keep it up, leftist scum. You can not win without the white man's support. Have you learned nothing?

Well apparently it's ok to use the NSA and international spy agencies to dig up dirt; so it won't be hard.
Oh wait....
That's only if you are King Nigger.

Married white women vote overwhelmingly Republican. Go figure how they change their entire world view once a ring gets put on their finger i suspect that it is similar to what we have with Alpha and Beta males.

The nose knows.

>Jewish surname
>facial features and general appearance
>the shit that comes out of his mouth

I'd stake my life on it, you get a sixth sense for detecting Jews after a while and you almost never get it wrong.

I hope this guy is the first to kill himself.

if someone finds proof he is jewish, I will go full LARP

what he said was disgusting

this

Fochtmann is a Jewish surname and he certainly looks like one. i will see if i can find his social media accounts

It's called satire OP. Holy shit. Your autism is showing.

What is he satirising?