Prepared?

How prepared are you? Pic related ( Sorry for poor quality) is my current settings. Feel free to ask questions. Not included in Pic: US M1 Steel Helmet, Russian flanell Blanket, Pepperspray.
Nogunz cuz Yuropoor.

Post your settis and we rate our preparedness level.

You're fucked

No gun?

>NRG-5
muh nigga

Welp, i keep telling myself that i got atleast a bit advance.

You shouldn't worry about food, but more on far ranged weaponry, like a gun, or at-least a fucking slingshot.

wh-what's that up on the top left there mate?

Slingshot is hard to aim, crossbow too bulky and long reload.

But you must have SOMETHING that can shoot projectiles. Perhaps make a homemade gun?

things you need are
antibiotics
water
food
ethanol
tobacco
knife
rolling papers
windup radio
basic diy tools , hammer , chisel, prybar
batteries
mobile phone
usb charger

And don't forget sharpening stone.
Knife may not use ammo, but they do get worn when used repeatedly.

Why tho? I would agree on pistol, but thats not an option here. Also living in city so much cover.

no gun.. you lose.

Looks like my girlfriend's bathroom.

what are you preparing for, mate?

A city is the worst place to be in when shit hits the fan.
And also get a sharpening stone, and a knife that is spring assisted

this, city people will be the first to go.

>antibiotics
Got sum Painkillers and some Amberpills.
>water
Agree on that, got 50 Waterpurification Tablets
>food
NRG-5 and Lasting Crackers.
>ethanol
Got some alcohol tissues.
>tobacco
Few packs of cigarettes.
>knife
Several. Big knife + Swiss army knife + Multitool.
>rolling papers
Only longpapers.
>windup radio
Not yet.
>basic diy tools , hammer , chisel, prybar
Multitool
>batteries
A few AA's
>mobile phone
Wouldnt Walkietalkies with rechargable batteries be smarter?
>usb charger
nah.

Also wanna see some Settings.

Also get a canteen
And with your supply, you should be ready for scavenging

Well, you're right, but i know where to go.

You might want to also have a gun for hunting/self defence purposes and to kill yourself with if things get bad enough. Also checked.

Can't go wrong with those digits.

>Russian flanell
Fuck off shill

Listen, i just can't.
Even talking about this proably puts me on a list.
But if theres a possibility, i'll do it.

By the way everybodys giving me tips and such, thanks for that but where are your Settings?

Haha faggot, those items are equivalent of nothing.

im not a prepper. but a lot of people are prepping for me. they just don't know it yet.

>How prepared are you?
I am on the way to make peace with myself and God. Why are people so afraid to die ?

>french flag
>threw in the towel without a fight.
>MFW

Okay i got no guns and apparently im fucked either way, congrats i know this since end of puberty. So what about you? Nobody posted his Settis. Some more tips or recommendations?

Civil defense in Austria recommends having at least 14 days of supplies on stock (especially water, a bucket to shit in and other and other sanitary supplies).
The stuff in your pic is nowhere near that requirement.

What kinda multitool you got? post nudes

Damn it! How could you?

There is no one to fight, what do you want to do ? Kill everyone in sight ? Just make the situation worse by looting and raping ?
It takes a lot to accept your fate and live your life knowing at some point you will die and may join our Father's Kingdom.
Prepers know for sure that they'll end in Hell or disappear, this is why they are so afraid.

Und bajuware, bist du vorbereitet? Zeig deinen 14 Tagesvorrat.

Cheapo leatherman + Swiss army knife

I'm prepared for the afterlife.

>Cheapo leatherman + Swiss army knife
That's alright. I just bought a mini Gerber tool.

Wow your such a nihilistic puss.
>It takes a lot to accept your fate
Only frenchmen talking like this, trying to put moral superiority into the act of giving up.

you prefer materialistic hypothetical protection that is just an extent of consumerism before faith and reason. You will die, denying it just make it more painful when the times come. Until then we just have to live normally, not fearing each second that something will wipe us out from existence otherwise there is no way to build a future or take care of the present.

Prepping without guns is "I like pretend dressup funtime". Enjoy victim status when the time comes.

Wow man awesome bugout bag you'll be able to last whole six hours outside of city limits.

>le Europeans can't have guns meme

Also
>le a gun the only possible way to defend yourself meme
From a country where free roaming niggers kill people with their bare hands daily.

Add some sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and a sprouting kit bro

You going camping for a night?

I literally have nothing because there's no point in prepping when you live in a UK city. My flat would be raided within minutes, all my gear and food stolen.

Stabby stick! Don't look m8. Bobbies are listening...

You're not gonna make it.

>around 10 like minded friends who also prep, wc scenario already laid out and agreed
>food for at least 3 months for 4 people
>live right next to pretty clean river, have several water filters
>gas stove and gas for 6+ months if used 3 times per day
>generator just in case, fuel for 500+ hrs
>meds stocked
>several radios
>several solar panels to recharge batteries
>batteries and all other small items stocked
>a few dozen guns to choose from, probably take SG553 and P226 if shtf
>20k+ rds of ammo
if i can't make it to my bugout house innamountains before shtf i'll bugin for a couple of months then go to bugout location. not worried, prepping is a national pasttime.

Hi Piero, how is the farm ?

Prepared for what, a camping trip? Camping is fucking gay, just look at Brokeback Mountain. Queer.

actually live innacity.

How you met those friends or did you know em before? Ive got many friends but most of them are not even prepared when going out.
My only plan is to reach the yard of a friend where they have bikes and a few weapons. From there on it would be scavenging on bikes with groups, mad max style.

No you don't. If u want advantage u need to find a group that will protect you. Like hells angels. Groups like that will rule the country when shit hits the fan.

I'm really fat so I won't need to eat as much during shtf and I have a place to bug in with a few months of rice and beans, guns and people who know how to use em
Hardest thing will be erecting a barrier around the property so we can work outside safely

>I'm really fat
How surprising...

i know most since childhood, all are into guns and prepping is pretty much part of gun culture, at least here.prepping in general was always big in switzerland since ww2. forget scavenging, you'll be shot the first day. especially hunters would make your scavenging life hell. you need a plan because people with plans are always a few steps ahead of people without. and oh yeah, i also have nv equipment.

Prepping is a false economy. You are better off developing skills that can be bartered rather then collecting stuff. If you want to be prepared then you are better of Homesteading rather then Prepping. Develop skills like electronics, mechanics or horticulture. Learn how to make a bow. The best skill to learn is medic. Anyone can learn to pull a trigger.

>Anyone can learn to pull a trigger

t. nogunz

It's true, I bring friends to the range regularly, all of them were good enough with a pistol after one hour. Rifles are simpler as you just have to align the sights. You don't need to learn how to rank in the top 10 at .22 hunter to kill someone.

Sure, anyone can learn how to pull a trigger, but actually hitting what you're aiming for is something else entirely. Definitely sounds like something a britfag who's never even held a firearm would say.

no it's not. stress and adrenaline fuck you up big time. just because you spent a few hours on a range means shit. you need to stay focused and be able to handle reloads and clear weapon malfunctions in your sleep otherwise if you get into a firefight you lose, big and very very quickly. also you don't want to get into a firefight, preferably you want to kill everybody before they come close. if you're unable to shoot someone between 100-300m you're fucked anyway.

>living in a 20m^2 flat in London
Just learn homesteading, bruv.

You guys have hells angels too? Fuck, I didn't know they were international. I should have joined when I was invited.
To be fair, the guy inviting me was very low level and probably would have ended in me getting my butthole raped.

Sure, they run big crime in Germany. Only difference to American Hells Angels is they have German names like Mouhammad, Salim, Jamal and so on.

>seven oceans
The fuck, they sell that shit outside Norway?

Anyway, I got a cabin with enough food stored for at least a year. Tough to get there without a snowmobile or at least skis. Muzzies and negros have no idea how snow works, so they'll never even realize it exists.

Burger in Seoul. Wish I could find some Atropine/2-PAM/Diazepam autoinjectors in case of CW.

Yeah this totally isn't a fed honeypot to weed out the widdled
sage and hold your 12 gauge

>implying the cabins around yours aren't owned by niggers and shitskins

There is hells angels in canada as well

this is my next step, get nice house above the arctic circle in norway. i fucking love you faggots and your faggot country. would eat lutfisk and moltebere all day everyday.

>no lighters
Lmao

A single Colt lighter can light hundreds of fires, you should be packing at least five of those

You're fucked if you can't light fires

Actually I'm a Texan living in England and was in the military so I've probably put more rounds down range then anyone on this thread.

>Atropine/2-PAM/Diazepam
Antidotes in a chemical attack situation are a meme. It's not like you get notified beforehand what you are attacked with.

Is this a beta cringe thread?

Flintknapping is a nice skill to have, glass is pretty much everywhere

I'm just waiting for it to slip over to /k/ or something

Wrong one whoops

>was in the military
>implying sweeping the parking lot in the military qualifies you for anything
>hurr muh non combat military experience

thanks to your kit you'll survive three days, one week max

Have shitload of pic related somwhere in basement.

Mate, that won't last a Day

dat butthole fleshlight tho

>a hour

ftfy

Why do armies including the US Army and IDF issue the kits if they are ineffective? Atropine, 2-PAM, and Diazepam combo are effective against both sarin and VX gas

Then you should also know better than anyone that there is a big difference between "pulling a trigger", as you put it, and actually being effective with a firearm.

waste of digits. retard.

It's still very likely that soldiers die afterwards, even if they manage to magically know the right antidote.
They are called WMDs for a reason.

Seriously though, you are assuming the job of the US Army and IDF is to keep their soldiers as safe as possible, if that was the case they would never even be sent to combat.
The point of antidotes is that you can kill a few enemies in a short remaining timespan instead of wasting time convulsing and vomiting out your intestines.

I am prepared so much i could last couple of hours without going out, no food, packed water or guns.... but i dont need them as i dont live in islamic shithole :)

My house has its own well, so I'm good for water. I have a gun and deer wander through my hard all the time, so I've got food. I know how to start a fire. I think I'm good.

Awesome rare flag.

I'm sure you'll live at least 12 hours. Good job.

> a knife that is spring assisted
>not going with a full tang combat knife

Fucking pleb, I thought Jews were smart.

You fucking joking. OP won't even last 2 days.