But still poland is shit country

but still poland is shit country

Poland is still shit though.

still a shit country Poland is

Poland is full of qts

I like living in Poland

and retards, dont forget retards

I actually really like Poland. Beautiful cities.

Fuck off, Russki.

Poland's a good neighbour

clean my toilet pls

If Korwin would ever win, Poland would be actually a good country.

It's ok UK, all scum left Poland for gibsmedat in your country. Thanks for taking them.

Out of curiosity why do so many Poles seem to still hate Russia even though modern Russia and Poland are really similar culturally and morally and both hate communism?

but you are bad neighbour

a lot lithuanian people are polish in denial like Dalia Grybauskaite - Dalia Grzybowska - maiden polish surname Korsak

60% of today lithuanian people ancestors speak POLISH language in XVIII and XIX century

I don't hate russia. I hate media that creates this narrative. Through the history mankind is manipulated to hate other tribes or countries. I refuse to hate other people anymore, just based on what voice in box says.

>Russia
>hate communism

Immigration wise i like poles in the UK they're pretty friendly and okay

Polish "intellectuals" falling for propaganda, as usual

Yeah, I was kind of joking I guess. I'm sure lots of nice people moved to work hard. Sorry for the troublemakers.

Communist party has 42 seats out of 450. Small minority of old people who fondly remember the Brezhnev and Kruschev eras.

Makes sense, media everywhere tries to pose people as enemies.

Russia is close to being the most degenerate country on earth. They have nothing in common with Poland. Poland used to be a western country before the soviets ruined them. Poland has more in common with Germany than Russia.

>Degenerate country
>Supports traditional family, took power away from the joos, increased indigenous birthrate

pick one

>hates russia
>never meet any russians in his live
these people are just animals

Why are the polish women so beautiful but the men tend to be ugly fucks, how is that even genetically possible.

>Not-degenerate country
>has AIDS epidemic, alcoholics, high divorce rate, high abortion rate, is more muslim-cucked than Western Europe

Perfection doesn't exist user

This, I would have 1 million polish immigrants instead of even 1 muslim.

You know when the inevitable British civil war happens the poles will be on our side and amongst the greatest warriors to remove kebab.

I forgot, drugs like krokodil too.

I'm handsome.

>same aids rate as spain and portugal and declining, alcoholism high but lower than many eastern european countries, divorce declining, abortion massively declining and restrictions being put in place, muslims either integrate such as in Kazan or Bashkiria or get put in line by the local population.

xD 19 years old idiot who spend all his life neeting and dont knows shit about life detected. poles in uk are fucking slobs

Poles in Ireland are great though (mostly) so surely the ones in the UK can't be much worse?

I think, Poland is pretty based. Rooskies and polskies have contradictions between countries but principles.

Still it can't be compared to Poland where communism is literally illegal.
I don't really care either way about Russia and communism, I'm just saying we aren't really that similar.

My experience is that central Europeans going to uk are going there to actually work, unlike "refugees" from shitholistans who are coming for social benefits.

This ofc does not apply to gypsys, as they dont work in the countries they come from neither.

Fair enough, but after having travelled both I thought the societies were quite similar. Certainly less degenerate than here in the west.

Gypsies are the worst tier on earth

Is that a two part pic?

We can all agree there. Here in Ireland we have our own version of gypsies except they're not filthy Roma, somehow indigenous, still awful though.

>Birth rate still very low, high muslim population, "took power away from the joos"(pure polak fantasy), is run by a brutal dictator, amongst the highest wealth inequality in the world, economy is crashing, everyone suffering from poverty.
>non-degenerate

pick one

Travellers are an example of why multi-ethnic multiculturalism is a fucking disaster.

Jesus you must lap up the CNN narrative.

>Birth rate the same as your country and up from 1.2 in the 90s, muslim population is high but many of them are secular or non denominational muslims which are not as bad. What do you call removing people like Khodorkovsky and Berezovsky? The jews toe the government line now. Is run by a popular elected president, economy one of the most stable on earth and growing this year, less people below poverty line than the US and Spain

Somehow even though there are only like 20k of them they just ruin everything. Destroy everywhere they go.

>We have never had a terrorist attack

Feels good being superior to Pooland

>what is relative poverty

Seriously, stop watching russian state media. Russia is a fucking a shithole. They're not the last bastion of the white race. Please, just stop these delusions. Putin is not our friend. He's not a friend of the white race. All he wants is to expand Russian influence and power.

>muslim population is high but many of them are secular or non denominational muslims which are not as bad

And you say I'M the one following the CNN narrative. top kek

Thank you.

>norwegian birth rate of 1.7 vs russian birthrate of 1.5
>same birth rate

Lucky bastards, we have like half million of them here and they are breeding like crazy because they get additional social benefits for children.

Google lunik 9, looks like aleppo after air raid.

>And you say I'M the one following the CNN narrative
Which is exactly what you are doing, muh brutal dictator, lel.

I have travelled it, it is a great country full of non cucked eueopeans. Maybe leave the basement once in a while?

>country is so shit not even muslims want to live there
>this is a good thing

Russian birthrate hit 1.83 this year. Your figures are from 2010 or earlier

this

So russia can predict it's birth rate?

I mean we are not even half way trough the year yet.

this. Russia also has a higher muslim population, with a higher birth rate. The rate for ethnic russians is likely significantly lower. They also have massive demographic holes from the 90's. The amount of women in child bearing age is very low, or will be. pic related

How do you do that ?

So you deny that Putin like to kill or imprison people who disagree with him? You deny that Russia is a corrupt oligarchy?

The US is turning into a shit country too. As the US devolves into a dictatorship, the police state emerges to suppress angry citizens.

checked

also your country is a meme

Putin is a kike.
Kike in charge of a country - shit place.

Dog bless Kaczyński, saviour of Poland.

>hates refugees and mudslimes
>never met any in your life
You don't need t experience cancer yourself to know it's bad.

Polish features look good on women and bad on men
And men arent supposed to "look good"

I've never seen any mud slimes.

I'd rather live in Poland than anywhere in the EU tbqh

I want a Polish girl to talk shit about muslims with

you count bithrate of russians(pyccкиe) or citzens of russia(poccиянe)?
Cause as far i know only ethnic groups in russia that have positive birthrate are those whose religion is islam(chechens, tatars, ingush etc.), and also buryats

Usually it's quite simple. Demographers do that shit all the time.

Exactly what I'm talking about. You don't need to see them personally to want them gtfo.

Poland is in EU too.
And why not some other V4 or Baltic country?

don't go here we are full.
czechia has better beer go there