Why does Sup Forums support European Christianity instead of its' traditional pagan roots?

Why does Sup Forums support European Christianity instead of its' traditional pagan roots?

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/all/
google.pl/maps/place/Nora Aktora/@50.0373327,22.0049029,3a,75y,194.89h,110.08t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-zMY-vzIUsIw/V6YO4nZXXgI/AAAAAAAAfnI/RJI8vkz3k_k9E0gOqnBYJdNBnpdTFJAAgCLIB!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-zMY-vzIUsIw/V6YO4nZXXgI/AAAAAAAAfnI/RJI8vkz3k_k9E0gOqnBYJdNBnpdTFJAAgCLIB/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya189.81715-ro-0-fo100/!7i6144!8i2800!4m5!3m4!1s0x473cfb0205195b8b:0x559b5a43405bf155!8m2!3d50.0369609!4d22.0048455!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t varg

Because paganism is dumb and being dumb is for blacks.

beyond the specific topic of your post, you have to understand that a good 80% of this board belong on wizchan.org/all/ and really have little going on and are horrified by irl realities -- the opinions expressed on /pol are the result of abstract musings of literal autistic nobodies

Fucking kill yourself

Nobody really knows much about the pagans other than what Christians wrote about them. It's literally impossible to revive. Though some things carried on through the ages. My great grandfather was a Latvian farmer and Christian and unironically believed thunder was from Thor or Odin or something having battles in the sky. Though he also believed in Jesus and a Christian God. My grandma explained it saying the pagan beliefs just sort of blended with Christian beliefs but as far as I'm aware none of these beliefs carried on anywhere into 20th century.

didn't notice the .gif
my mistake

Why not both?

Because paganism is for snow apes

Cunt

People ITT saying Paganism is for niggers

Does that mean Vikings really were black?

i will protect them

They were the niggers of the Roman Empire

Because European Christian Females are KAWAII!!!!!!!

o hai!

>niggers of the roman empire
>implying romans weren't practically niggers themselves because moor bloodlines

We must protect them from ISLAM RAPIST!!!!!

Ok

I don't support either because religion is for retards.

Kys

WE MUST PROTECT European Christian GIRRRRRRLLLLLLSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you

REEE

The main thing is that the holy trinity is in line with many pagan believe systems, including celtic and germanic religions.

Thus said, it also explains why so many pagan rituals live in modern western christianity.

I see no need in reviving institutionalized paganism, because paganism is a very private believing.

I for myself consider religion as a part of my soul which can help me finding a way in life, but doesnt dominate my life.

>"From the perspective of others I am part of the world, but when I observe the world from my perspective I am nowhere to be found. To observe is to create perspective. I can never cease to be the point of origin from my perspective. I observe that which is not myself. This is the first principle to find."

>"I no longer care for who I was before I became myself. I am me and no one else."

An actual serious response comes from an arab. Colour me fucking impressed.

because paganism doesn't offer salvation. christianity has much stronger reward tiers and insurance policies.

European Christian Girls is the our last HOPE of future of KAWAII Humankind civilization.

Straya, if you don't reply to this post emus will eat the carcasses of your family by midnight.

If you do reply only you get bitten by a venomous spider. There's nothing to save you from this, doesn't matter if you read it or not.

o kurwa
It's my city
Rzeszów, South-Eastern Poland
google.pl/maps/place/Nora Aktora/@50.0373327,22.0049029,3a,75y,194.89h,110.08t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-zMY-vzIUsIw/V6YO4nZXXgI/AAAAAAAAfnI/RJI8vkz3k_k9E0gOqnBYJdNBnpdTFJAAgCLIB!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-zMY-vzIUsIw/V6YO4nZXXgI/AAAAAAAAfnI/RJI8vkz3k_k9E0gOqnBYJdNBnpdTFJAAgCLIB/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya189.81715-ro-0-fo100/!7i6144!8i2800!4m5!3m4!1s0x473cfb0205195b8b:0x559b5a43405bf155!8m2!3d50.0369609!4d22.0048455!6m1!1e1

Any questions?

White people have no original ideas

>>ALL

Why you don't upload European Christian Female pictures in this topic?

I am waiting.

fuck you

Because Christianity was in the end responsible for the rise of the great civilizations of Europe.

>Any questions?

Dear Sir.

Do you have more and moreand more Knight Female picture of your beautiful town?

Germans still outnumber foreigners. One bad thing about Sup Forums is the twisting of realities. Thus said - theres some stupid shit going on in germany, but it's not that bad right now as it's painted in the media and the internet.

Btw. Im from east germany and we have less mudslims etc. then the western cucks. G'day mate.

>saged

t. varg

same dumb dingo nigger who posted this like an hour ago in another thread

:thinking:

replying

because pagan is degeneracy

>Being a filthy pagan
>when most "christians" are filthy pagans
You're a special snowflake aren't you

As an Australian, I want to give you a (you), but I also want my rellies to die for that sweet torrens title. This is fucked.

They are both important you mongs.

I ain't here to discuss Krus-tee-hannity, but this girl is sexy af, mind giving detail?

why is this a thing

because christian women were nothing like your pic. pagan women however were strongk

>Dear Sir.
>Do you have more and moreand more Knight Female picture of your beautiful town?

No i don't have more pictures like that. But I can tell you that my "Rzeszów" is Sup Forums Sup Forums paradise

Pic rel - football match in my city. I have seen this poster in my real life. I have nothing against the Jews, but antisemitism in south-east Poland is very common problem

Rzeszów is capital of Podkarpackie region - It's the most antiliberal and right-wing region in Poland.
Very conservative area

fuck

consider this

I support both

cunt

Because I prefer monotheism to folk tales

Christianity has turned Europe into faggots, ipso factsum, christ was a faggot.

fuck off abo

Fuck

I didn't reply to that post because I don't have living family, thus negating your post.

checkmate muhammed

d

Plz no

Anyways religion is irrelevant to beliefs of people.

>2017 and still following religion

>Not taking the hellpill and becoming your own god

History becomes legend. Legend becomes Myth.

>antisemitism in south-east poland

Pls elaborate? Does this come from hatred of Communism?

All Deity worshiping religions are Satan worshiping which are afterlife worshiping which is a corrupt form ancestor worship. Nature worship is based around the procession of the seasons and gives you knowledge of the world around you. Deity worship has always superimposed itself over and piggy backed on top of nature worship for all of human existence.

Sad!

Because Jews brainwashed them.

dfqs

Let the Druids rule again. Reject all Abrahamic imposters. Rid Europe of the Roman occupiers.

Awenyddion!

fuck you i sage'd nigger

Paganism is now rising in Lithuania.
On the one hand Paganism is our ancient religion, part of our culture (which we have none now) of the times when we were big, strong and proud.
On the other hand Christianity is one true faith now, and pagans are considered weird.
So yeah it's confusing.

Because paganism didn't go anywhere or lead to anything and Christianity created empires.

Even if you don't believe in Christianity, you cannot deny the power of a Christian culture.

Source?

>The Roman Empire didn't exist

If you're going to come into my thread please be smarter than this.

the bible is antisemitic propaganda
all christians are already pagans and devil-worshipers

Paganism is rising in Lithuania because native Lithuanians look at the current papacy and disagree.

The picture is actually my ex-girlfriend... wtf...

>what is 5000 years of Egyptian empire building

>what is 3000 years of pagan rome

>what is 4000 years of pagan Greece

Fucking kill yourself you ignorant christfag

my pet dog is sick you dumb cunt

>Pls elaborate? Does this come from hatred of Communism?
No
Before WW2 a lot of jews live there, so that create this social relations problem of antisemitism

Rzeszów likes commie but apart of that it still very conservative right-wing region. I can explain that. Władysław Gomułka the chair of Poland in 1956 - december 1970 - was from Podkarpackie region too ( Krosno city ) ( Rzeszów is capital of this region )
He was commie but he really hate jews and expel all jews to Israel in 1968/1969.
He haunted jews and was bullying them. He thought that jewish people have wanted to destroy polish communism

Apart of that we have in Rzeszów a lot commie monuments like pic rel

Fuck you

That's sad... don't try and eat it. :^)

Because pagan cultures embrace the feminine and Sup Forums are a bunch of angry bitter virgins that want to control women.

>Strawman
Not an argument, try again.

):

Fukkk

Cunt

bnb

only chinks and drunkards eat their mutts

>t. cuck

fuck you

Sup Forums is not consistent in what it supports. The Church in Europe is mostly dead. Neo-pagans are LARPers who achieved literally nothing in the last decades. There are still way more geniune traditionalist Christians in Europe than there are pagans. Both religions are irrelevant for the majority of Western Europeans though, so it doesn't really matter what you "support" on a mongolian basket weaving imageboard.

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums 3.0?

I know, I was just trying to irk you.