BATTLE OF BERKLEY ROUND 3

Less than 8 hours until the next Battle of Berkley begins! Everyone's on edge and both sides are preparing for an all out war.

Which side will have the most casualties?
Will there be any fatalities?
Will the police actually step in this time?

Place you bets!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Em1Nn4V59f8&ab_channel=DeplorableNews
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8buYxaMwBPs
youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo
twitter.com/CC_Catastrophe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Antifa propaganda flyers have been posted all around the campus.

yvette felarca will smash some skulls, again.

bumping for American freedom

Forgot the fucking image.

I wish I could be there for some delicious psyops and crowd stomping.

antifa wants to punch the whole lineup

Reminder that "based stick man" is an anti-white cuck with a non-white wife who came out and attacked "nazis" unprovoked.

Fights have already started yesterday as the right flocked to this unholy land.

youtube.com/watch?v=Em1Nn4V59f8&ab_channel=DeplorableNews

Also, based stickman is already under criminal investigation. He will most likely go to prison because if this clip.

Why haven't we handed out flyers?

I hope they all kill eachother

Is that you Lauren?

Apparently commies don't want free speech.

>follow people while threatening them
>get hit
>friend A pulls out knife
>friend B swings skateboard at his head
wow nazis BTFO

>felarca
>implying xissus Fellatio could hold xer own against a patriot the size of Sieg Kyle

God I want so bad for those trump supporters to go to this open BBQ right next to their even and eat all the vegan options.

Throw all of these people out of helicopters

Throw BBQ beef at the veganites.

get some Muhammad posters ready

remember to bring pork if the religion of peace shows up

REMINDER: IF YOU LIVE IN THE AREA, GET LARGE METAL RODS, FULL HOCKEY PADS, A HELMET, GOGGLES, AND A RESPIRATOR. BE PREPARED TO DEFEND PEOPLE FROM ANTIFA VILLAINS WITH EXTREME MURDEROUS PREJUDICE. PROTECT THE PATRIOT NPCS FROM THE SUBHUMAN ANTIFA SWARMS. BONUS POINTS FOR ONE HIT KILLS/INCAPACITATIONS

6 hours.

use an axe handle as your flag pole
or get a bunch of rebar and distribute it as flag poles to your fellow supporters

Bring your original SS daggers lads
Stabba the Antifa
Godspeed

is that houthi bro?

Richard Spencer wasn't invited.

i know,its antifa larping to get as many fags as possible there,we need to make sure that our guys have a presence

>Free speech
>Unless it's something (((we))) don't like!

That's all banned and they're gonna search people going in.

>Prison

Kek, no. He'll get a deferred sentence and have it expunged after 5 years if anything.

Godspeed!

Hope the commies settle down.

this shit is dumb. they wont accomplish anything. also on my birthday? fuck there is no point in the opposition even going, the (((antifa))) are just gonna make themselves look even more retarded. we just need to give them less attention

Let them come.
The more of them there are, the more likely they are to attack.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle had some secret plan to get as many of the antifaggots arrested/THWACKED.com

He acted in self defense when they 10v1 him and has a $70,000 legal fund

Gee you're quick

including antifa? or are they letting the terrorists stay armed while the valiant heroes are left without?

Have you all turned around on spence yet and realized he's truly /ourguy/ ?

>searching people
Berkeley PD knows better than to get in the way, they lost their chance,

Deeply disappointing commies don't support freedom of speech.

They have so little faith in their fellow man for such an ideology.

But I know it's just the media lying to them about Donald Trump that is to blame for this. They sincerely believe Donald Trump is a racist that will genocide all non-whites.

Thanks JewNN, thanks JewPR, thanks JEWNSBC.

Threadly reminder that this is going to be good.

No, antifa is bringing masks and providing them.

I'm a commie and I fucking hate antifa, think they are practically racing to give retarded fascists power. Not really a fan of this crap on a moral level either, but it is seriously retarded.
Maybe if they waited for the right wing groups to at least be accused of trying to linch some minorities or something, but they don't even usually have that justification.

Wheres Assad to drop chemical weapons when we need him?

Are there any people in America that would actually brawl?
Like in Britain and Europe there would be hundreds of police trying to hold back EDL/Britain first and football hooligans trying to fight antifa

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8buYxaMwBPs

Glad you can see it our way.
Now kys.

No Bc well actually kill each other with weapons. We have a lot of blacks here.

Hope /ourguys/ will be exercising their 2nd amendment rights today

youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo

SIEG HEIL!

Oathkeepers are supposed to be there.

Im fash and I think you are right commie-bro. If it will happen at all, it will be the Antifash who will be our steppingstone to rise again.

>democratic structures will never work, my ideology just champions the true will of the people.
Communism isn't what you think it is.
>Thanks JewNN, thanks JewPR, thanks JEWNSBC.
Is this some sort of ironic meme? They aren't even bad puns.

I fucking cant stand berkley
I want to go and listen but i dont want to smell

Why do we even hate the commies these days, we both want to kill liberals there should be a detente

American liberals ARE the commies, fuckboy.

MOAB berkely when?

I dont care, If spencer isnt there it's literally only gonna be libertards and antifags beating eachother up.

"Based stickman" turned out to be anti-white anyway.

I think you know the answer....

WELL IM NOT SEEING MANY DEAD COMMIES

>American liberals
>leftists
I fucking wish, they're capitalists through and through. They think social democracy is radically left, fascists are more economically leftist than they are.

Fuck off hamburger

go to bed cunt

Because communism is a morally bankrupt system. It will never succeed, anywhere, ever. It will never create a good functioning society.

where is proofs

You Cali US people better go down there and show your support. Don't let Antifa cunts assault people.

so the right needs to bring masks and put razors and nails into the soles of their combat boots

Infiltrate their side of the crowd and bring a large 3 or 4 litre bottle of water then dump it on the BBQ as soon as you get the chance.

>tfw they're boasting about shutting us down
>we shut their bbq down and ruin it for the day

Sure it is dysgenic but we have bigger fish to fry. Same reason i dont give a shit when muslims run over liberals out shopping.

>no longer will we ignore violent white supremacist
When have they ignored it? They have been freaking out and literally being violent

Helicopters now

Take a hike kike.

>Bring a mask. Fucking clowns

(((passover))) event

>how did all of you miss this?

>lolbergterian
>calling fascists kikes
Fuck off kike.

Berkeley should be a crater soon thanks to the glorious norks we won

Muh Murica, make me proud. Popcorn and tissues are at an arms reach.

I do give a shit, also about mudslimes. They are the symptoms of jew meddling and I will never tolerate it. Liberals are just Natsocs who havent seen the light yet.

If d*bs the cops maintain the rule of law and establish a peaceful sense of order to the area.

I need a livestream from this. Ive got my popcorn ready.

What a glorious day it would be if BEST Korea nuked Berkley doing God's work.

Siddius should have been a jew for that webm

ahahahhaha this

I'd give my left nut for a livestream.

Or put meat in the vegan area or pork for muslims.

>Defends Communist ideals
>Fascist

I'd be surprised if BBQing is allowed. Gas canisters are projectiles and explosive.

no (((they))) are too jealous of his hair
beat the pretty!

I'm so fucking sad shit like this is heavily monitored by police around here.

Still, last time I punched an antifa, there was a group that jumped me right away, but the popo saved me by "charging them" bare handed against their sticks and knives and scattering them like the cowards they are. I guess there are two sides on the coin after all.

can someone post a periscope when this shit begins?

One of our guys was there last night for pictures

We should compile a bunch of videos of past Antifa events, and try to determine if they use the same strategy over and over again (i.e. sending their women in first to pepperspray Trump supporters)

Put our findings into an infograph and get it out to /ourguys/ attending the rally

Which is why they'll probably have coal ones which are ripe for throwing water on cause it'll ruin the entire food part of the event if we fuck up their only or main one.

Probably a charcoal grill

Go read my post again lolberg no one said anything about defending communists

Antifa will come "unarmed" (read: concealed weapons, like pocket knives stuffed in boots, or plastic utensils that can be readily sharpened into shivs with their picnic gear) but the second fighting breaks out they will likely have weapons runners with a cache of weapons waiting for the signal outside the event to jump the fences and come running to arm their fellow faggots, or else they will have planted weapons caches within the park overnight in hidden places, assuming the police didn't thoroughly comb the park overnight.

they have been caught doing both of these at previous shitshows so expect either scenario to happen tomorrow.

They need to get run over and smashed in the face some more before they accept political violence as a necessity

I remember when the federal government of the USA used to defend civil rights in states which wished to suppress them.

What happened?

twitter.com/CC_Catastrophe will be streaming via periscope.

Hope they get stabbed by their own weapons like in Sacremento

In cause you didn't see it

lol he was dead if he didn't assert dominance in a mob situation, they would pounce him any second

then again we don't have justice in The West anymore, rolling for commie massacre

That's kind of the idea. We make antifa and by association the left look like thugs and fascists (actual fascists) by letting them be violent, murderous thugs who claim to stand for liberty but resort to violence when people they deem the enemy try to speak their piece because it's not THEIR kind of liberty.

All the right has to do to win is continue to excercise their constitutionally protected rights to assemble and speak freely while letting the left start shit and resort to violence when they get TRIGGERED. We maintain the moral highground, they make themselves look like fucking morons (more than usual), Of course the (((media))) will paint a very different picture but it can't be helped, and those people still possessed of critical thinking and rational thought will know it's bullshit.