Armenia

Armenia
>friends with russia
>not so friendly with turkey
So does that mean in WWIII, armenia fights with Russia?
I hope not.

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/world/20161213/1483528005.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_102nd_Military_Base
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide_recognition#Position_of_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would Armenia not fight with Russia.

Russians are the only ones helping them in the region.

Maybe they'll remain neutral and play soccer? I dont know.

Armenia will side with whoever protects them from roaches.

Who cares?
Armenia of post-Soviet-stan is just like a Greece of Europe.

It seems likely

Turkish Navy

>Why would Armenia not fight with Russia.
Because that would mean they would have to fight against Turkey. It's in Armenia's best interest to stay neutral in a conflict between Nato and Russia.

This, actually

if ww3 starts armenia will be israels best friend within a blink

Wouldn't be possible, Armenia is home to one of the largest Russian military bases.

The Jews don't like Armenians. They don't even recognize the Genocide. And Israel is selling weapons to Azerbaijan.

>Making up facts, the post

Why wouldn't Armenia want to BTFO Turkey with the help of Russia, you silly roach?

Because war is serious, not a video game.

Fuck off burger:

>Israel sells weapons to Azerbaijan: ria.ru/world/20161213/1483528005.html
>Military base:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_102nd_Military_Base
>Israel genocide recognition:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide_recognition#Position_of_Israel

because if they try funny shit like they did 100 years ago, they know they would be genocided for real this time

It's not exactly hard to kill Armenians. Just ask Turkey.

Armenia and turkey should be friends. Let's start here.
I think Turkish people are nice.

>turkish
>people
This sentence makes no sense

How do you expect Armenians to be friends with Turks who don't recognize the genocide or even claim it was the right thing to do? It's like saying the Jews should be friends with Stormfront.

LMAO

They've got Russia's backing, your sandroach forces will be cruise-missiled to shit, before you get into your sandroach bunkers. How many wars you win against Russia, Shabab? Not the same as killing civilians, is it, you small-dicked goat-rapist.

This thread is about a hypothetical WW3 so I don't know what your point is. In a world war scenario, Armenia's neighbours would DEFINITELY try to attack Armenia.

Armenia just wouldn't be able to stay neutral, so fighting turkroaches with Russia is their best choice.

I'm sick of seeing people LARP as enemies, because of the stupid decisions of their ancestors. I'm not talking about Sup Forums, i mean irl.
Armenians hate turks, and it's stupid.
It was the government of that era of the ottomans, not turkish people. It's so childish and racist.

Turkish people had to be involved. Did you think that the sultan personally killed all those Armenians?

History is disgusting and brutal. Sometimes Christians lose? Ok? The Christians lost this one. Just let it go.

It's time for muslims to lose, subhuman.

You will hang off a lamppost, mark my words.

That's like blaming all white Americans for slavery, or nuking japan, or anything questionable from this (((innocent))) and (((peaceful))) (((democratic republic))))

turks made genocide in Armenia, wanted to wipe them out, they aren't so cucked as Japan with USA:
why azeri and armenians have a conflict and hate eachother?
azerbaidjanis are muslims
Armenians are christian
russians are christian,

I'm Christian.

Slavery was good for blacks, compare blacks in the US to Africans

The Japs deserved the bomb too for Nanjing

That's just your opinion

I don't judge people based on their race (unless they're ar*bs or k*rds) but you guys are really something. Last time I tried to chill with an armenian, he started accusing me of ruining his people and shit. We were drinking raki together and having a fun conversation but the alcohol brought out the hatred in him. Armenian parents are raising their children with horror stories and hatred of turks, it's really hard to break that brainwashing

Well, you guys are very good craftsmen and there were good armenians who refused to side with russians and refused to kill the people they've lived together for hundreds of years

Why the fuck would they want to give Turkey a reason to bomb them? There is literally nothing to gain for them from that. If anything they might even ally with Nato/Turkey to prevent a two front war against Azerbaijan and Turkey.

That's true but I still believe they wouldn't want to be part of the war. They might even urge Russia to pull out of Armenia

That ain't making sense nigga

They don't fucking admit it, that's the problem. Saying "sorry we killed you, we were wrong" would change the situation by a fucking lot. Instead, their views range from "we din do nuffin" to "we did the right thing". Why the fuck should Armenians act friendly?

I think those people were wrong to get mad at you. Also, I think it was wrong to take it personally.
It wasn't because they're Armenian, its because they're idiots.

That's fun, cause I have an exact opposite story. I was in Antalya at a resort hotel drinking raki and thinking "well the modern Turks are not responsible for their ancestors". I was having a friendly talk with the bartender until he asked me where I'm from. Learning that I'm Armenian, he froze for 5 seconds, then said he won't serve me anymore. By the look on his face, he'd be happy to punch me if he wasn't afraid to get fired.

They don't have an army.
What does it matter who they side with?

Dude, judge an individual, not an entire country.
That guy was a huge retard, and is probably going to be serving drinks for the rest of his life.

I seriously have no problem with non hateful armenians. just don't force me to accept the genocide and we're fine

that sucks, we have so many retards also. you could've get him fired easily btw. we still have armenians living in turkey btw, most of them are posing as turks

Armenia will side with Russia for sure.
Source : I'm a bit armenian and know the culture.

remove kebab

>just don't force me to accept the genocide and we're fine
I don't care about that

Slavery is never good for anyone.
Only autists like you believe such fantasies.

and what about pontic greeks, russian old-believers and assyrian christans?

what about 6 gorillion? don't expect me to accept baseless claims please. ottomans didn't have the manpower or resources. read a fucking history book that doesn't depict turks as monsters and you'll see how stupid all this genocide shit is

որ հայերեն այբուբենը այնքան թույն

shnorhakalut'yun ynker pepe

>ottomans didn't have the manpower or resources

and all that orthodox christians had dissappeared, guess why

>book that doesn't depict turks

Written by Mehmet Roachoglu?

Who fucking cares about dead armos?

They're just Jews who followed a rolling coin into a church

Nigga all the Christians are gone lol. How did that happen huh?

they used to be backed by the french and that didn't work out well for them. rus are even more fickle about their proxies.

Nobody will remain neutral in WW3.
They're either with us or against us.

Shnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe

>G-guys isn't that literally racist?
What the fuck is happening to pol

Fuck Off

CRAWLING

funny that holohoax is also defended with same argument. they didn't disappear, they went away to other countries or hid their identity. also we had population exchange after independence war

>Just a prank bro

Go. Back.

Mehmet please