Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0msBwUfGjc8&ab_channel=Drugslab
youtube.com/watch?v=e6-B2TJN8UQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anal warts are pretty redpilled 2bh lad

Why would you need cocaine?

EATING poop is redpilled

Raping Turkish men while wearing a Byzantine Emperor's outfit

Niggers in Amsterdam sell shit bro. Dont buy from them. There are probably high-quality shit in Netherlands but i couldnt find.

>20 minute high, if that
>cut to shit, if lucky itll be without other hard drugs
>chasing for that high from first line
>cant sleep the night
>crusty, destroyed nose next day
>sore body, groggy mind for the next week unless continually doing cocaine

Yeah.... not really redpilled

>poorfag turkroach thinks cocaine is expensive

Excuse me while I do some designer drugs and roll face for a couple days, ghetto faggot.

Collapsed nasal canals, no ty. I dont mind drugs but i draw the line at causing physical damage to get high such as collapsed veins / nasals

I remember watching a video of a south american tranny cumming into a vat of what I assume was cocaine being boiled out of its plants (look like what you see in"war on drug" documentaries)... Shit was cash, and it made me giggle at the fact that people literally shoot that shit into their veins.

>cocaine
>shot into veins

anyway, how come you watched that?

burning your money is redpilled

bait thread

sage

drumpf loves cocaine

trump tower added 10 cents to your account

Amateur

Drugs are degenerate

What makes me giggle is that when they're pure, the street colors of cocaine and heroine are reversed. Cocaine is brown and a pinner line numbs your face, and heroine is a "processed white", and a little bit can kill you.

Inserting 2 week old cum directly into the optic nerve

Shooting it is the only way coke is worth a shit. In general though it's the most degenerate drug there is. Even junkies hate obnoxious coke heads.

Spending £60 a gram on talcum powder when you could spend £30 a gram on some bomb ket

>destroying your brain
>red pilled
Oh, look, it's a turk, he has no brain to begin with...

It might have been heroine than. It looked like a vat of boiling cum mixed with water, and was being filming in some shanties with rain forests outside.
>how come you watched that?
Why not?

Bath salts cut with meth.

Checkmate turkroach.

Or you could spend £30 on an eighter of pot for the week and not be degenerate.

We should drop a bunch of MOABs on your shitty shitskin roach country, desu.

T*rks are niggers too. Don't think too highly of yourself, roach.

Mephedrone, lasts longer and is more intense than cocaine. Sadly our government banned it and it has completely gone.

R.I.P mephedrone, you were amazing!

>turks have no brain to begin with
they do actually

Just keep doing it until you ruin your life or die. We'll better off for it.

DMT

>poorfags got btfo
How much is 1g there? Because in Colombia is 4 Euros you dumbfuck fagget

tried it only a couple of times with rather small doses.
thats shit is intense AF

Stimulants are bluepilled and depressants are redpilled.

being sober and healthy :)

yo, my Ottoman dude, how much does one gram of good coke cost in Turkey? And how hard/easy to find it?

Cocaine and weed

I tried it few times and love it. Every single time it's great, overwhelming experience.
On the other hand I do not understand idea behind stimulants except empathogens. I know some take it for focus and work/study, but I would be scared as fuck to get dependent on them this way. For me durgs are for relax, experience some spiritual/mystic things, have fun with friends etc.

Keeping mind and body pure to kill the roaches in the coming race war?

Wasnt that a form of fertilizer?

Life, you fucktard

The only thing I hate more than wanting coke right now is that you reminded me of the after affect.

Dude, many of Trump's tweets read like a guy who got his hands on great blow and paranoia set in.

Cocaine is a fucking awesome drug. You gotta surround yourself with likeable white people who got their shit together, you can't do lines in a motel room with Mexicans for example. There's nothing better than railing some lines with friends after a business meeting and talking about strategies and profit margins. It feels like Hollywood, like you're in a movie or something, with its own soundtrack of upbeat 80s new wave surging through your veins.

You also gotta get decent shit, not some shit cut up with baby powder. It's hard to acquire sure but if you got a good dealer you will love it. When it's good shit you have to actually try to get addicted to it. Little tootsie bumps periodically through the day are enough to last you. I've known guys who bought eight balls and snorted the whole thing in an hour - you just don't do that shit with the good stuff. You actually feel like savoring it and enjoying the ride as opposed to wanting more to get baseline.

I fully recommend everyone to snort some good nose candy and take a nice cruise in an 80s car at least once, with the windows down and the radio blasting some nice tunes - you just feel like you're on top of everything, it's exhilarating. No other drug comes close, I've done them all. I can see why it becomes addicting for some people but for me it's never been that way.

all cocaine fags I know are pathetic losers

Ok so where do I buy good quality coke ? Without having to deal with subhmans ?

Coke is better than any designer drug . most have too many nasty sideffects during or after or are too long acting.

surething m8o. spend 100€+- on 1g that is cut with aspirin pills etc. and makes me feel like shit afterwards even if it was clean as virgin pussy. dont try to claim that you snort clean shit because you havent seen that shit yet and probably never will. apoteka is what we call people like you.

Mister %54 speaks

Hear him and laugh!
Ahahahahahahahahaha

But what effects does it have except for increased focus and cognitive capabilities?

Coke is fun once in a while if you are at a party and drinking late and need to stay awake. It's side effects greatly outweigh its enjoyment for me.

-nose is completely stuffed up for a day or two and bleeds
-bad hangover or headache even if you drink a little bit.
-usually drink way way more than you wanted because you can't feel alcohol.
-expensive
-annoy people/ people annoy you with retarded cocaine conversations.

The action of doing coke is fun, but I actually prefer adderall because it's pure, lasts a long time, no hangover etc. coke has a better euphoria sometimes but it depends on the quality which 9/10 won't be very good.

Forgot to mention that it seriously impairs your judgement and confidence to the point where you will be drunk as fuck and do a line to sober up and drive home. You think you are driving fine but you are driving like a maniac.

roaches don't know about life.

i prefer alpha-php, as its not captured (like john mccain).

Excessive use has the added effect of cocaine psychosis. It ain't pretty. I watched someone try to jump out a third story window because he thought he saw cops in the mirror.

checked. Southern California is the best place in the US to do coke as well too because it fresh from mexico and hasnt been stepped on as much as coke you get further away from the boarder that has gone through more dealers to get to that point. thats the shitty part about coke is every fucking dealer is going to cut that shit with something besides coke, usually about 1/4 of the weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=0msBwUfGjc8&ab_channel=Drugslab
watch this dutch girl do coke and tell you about it.

San Diego bro, or else costa rica even better

There's really no good way to find a decent connect. Honestly your best bet is to make friends with people, white people, who buy weight because they usually know what they're doing. Maybe if you play your cards right have them introduce you to their plug if they're friendly enough. But really it's like finding a golden nugget. You just have to be lucky and sociable.

Here in Chicago I started getting shitty coke off Mexicans but eventually found the connect of a lifetime in a bar downtown randomly. Guy shows up in an Armani suit every time I pick up, it's fucking hilarious.

lol no they aren't
There are plenty of based Sandniggers over here who hate niggers and love cops

>tfw going to small college town 1hr away on party weekends with a half ounce
>cut it with 14 more grams
>sell out before midnight

forgot to mention, another good place is any small mountain ski town in colorado, just walk in a bar and be nice to the locals

what state?

burger btfo

Euphoria, man. Real euphoria.

I've done MDMA and that gives a similar feeling but it's not the same, you'll find yourself surrounded by people you barely know and giving them your life story and thinking you're connecting with them on a deep level but really you're just babbling.

On psychedelics like shrooms, after the trip starts coming down you feel amazing, reborn almost, but that's mainly because you feel like you survived a huge fucking ordeal mentally, especially on higher doses, and you have a fresh outlook on things.

Good coke goes beyond. Good coke makes you optimistic for the future. Good coke makes you feel like you have the raw power to shape your life in any way possible, and the good guys will always win in the end, and you're one of the good guys. It's hard to describe. But it's a very rare form of euphoria that's hard to replicate with other drugs.

>he doesn't know cocaine can be injected

I snort coke in the toilets at work. Makes the day go much quicker and makes being a wageslave not only bearable but enjoyable.

>weed
>not degenerate

M cat was total fucking degenerate disgusting shit, made you act like a retard, smelt disgusting and make you smell disgusting, highly addictive.

Source: I sold it in college when it was still legal and pure.

Fuck man. You just made me really crave it right now. Coke is a lot of fun if it's good. Never got addicted to it.

Well, it doesn't look that interesting to be honest.

I've done MDMA and it was pretty fun. I enjoyed how social it made me and I was with close friends so it wasn't much of issue. But the euphoria actually frightened me, because it felt "fake", I guess? I mean it's just drugs during, psychodelics don't make you feel like that and it felt so unfamiliar, but now as I've experienced it once I don't think it would be much of a trouble. Actually the best part of MDMA for me was how greatly it increased the love I feel for my waifu, and how great it was to hug my daki.
>Good coke goes beyond. Good coke makes you optimistic for the future. Good coke makes you feel like you have the raw power to shape your life in any way possible, and the good guys will always win in the end, and you're one of the good guys. It's hard to describe. But it's a very rare form of euphoria that's hard to replicate with other drugs.
So like, motivation and power? Seems nice, but I fear of getting dependent and making myself need it for any motivation. But I guess I'll give it a try someday, I have friends who enjoys stimulants so maybe someday.

And before any opiatefags start saying "you don't know REAL euphoria till you tried heroin man", let me make a distinction.

Heroin and the opiates gives you an insane euphoria, true, more powerful physically than cocaine, true also. But it's a different type. It's like being wrapped up in a blanket by your mother and being assured everything will be fine. It's passive. You don't really care about anything else except the feeling of feeling good. In some ways it's very overwhelming and definitely addictive.

Coke euphoria is active. Whereas heroin is your mother wrapping you in a blanket and singing lullabies, coke is your father that throws you out in the jungle naked, with a spear and club, and tells you to CONQUER ALL. You're the king of the jungle. Whereas heroin makes you forget about the world, cocaine tells you to fucking study it, study it all so that it will be under your control. It appeals to a certain primal feeling all men have to dominate nature and their surroundings. But it's not crazy like meth where you think you're an Aryan ubermensch that can march for 50km, it's refined. It tells you, why bother marching when you can command others to march for you?

Cocaine gives you confidence not red pills. Cocaine doesn't stop someone from being the dumb fuck they already were.

This is true. I don't know about all the study shit, but I used to do both heroin and coke, and shooting coke was like an experiment to see how insanely good you can feel in one quick rush before it kills you. Each time was like gambling with my life, but the payoff was worth it. But only for a short time of course. You have to stop gambling at some point before you eventually lose.

weed

>cocaine is a hell of a drug

Dark markets. Not even joking.

im on kratom, im so hardcore guise

>command centers
They look like larger ganglions

Brewing your own booze of course. You get to keep your money and nasal cavities intact.

darknetmarkets have some crazy good coke you won't find in much of europe. 0.5g coke and 0.5g heroin lasted me 2 days i think

Ice is better. Same price for a high that lasts ten times longer, more intense as well.

>
>Even junkies hate obnoxious coke heads.
That's generally just because they're jealous of the money the habit requires.
In my experience it's the benzo zombies that are the most hated, at least around here.

what are you brewing?
i made some mead ( honey wine ) with my freind.

Benzo zombies... fucking hate them.

At least junkies have the decency to nod off mid-sentence. Benzo zombies make you think they're functioning normally until they start asking where are we going every 2 minutes. Fucking lab rats in a maze.

In my experience hardcore cocaine and crackheads are far more desperate than other addicts because they always need more immediately and that desperation and recklessness draws too much attention to illegal activities. But yeah, benzo retards are just as bad because they're oblivious to their surroundings.

Red wine, apple wine and beer so far. I'll try apple mead this week.

The only redpill about cocaine is the fact that you're snorting/smoking the extract of a leaf that's been soaked in gasoline or acetone, dried out, and cut with baking soda, chalk, asprin, or some other cutting agent. This shit is harvested by Indios in South America, funneled into America and Europe by the Colombians and Mexicans, all with the support of the CIA and the intelligence community who finds their covert activities and black budgets with drug money. It's a very shitty high that doesn't last very long, and what could be a fun night becomes about just doing as much coke as possible. It's expensive as fuck. You can't get your dick hard when you're using it. Oh and you'll be shitting your guts out all night on it. Coke is a pleb tier drug. Just drink alcohol or use the herbal Jew if you need something illicit to get your rocks off.

Yeah you're right about the desperation. We once had a crack head try to exit the backseat of our moving vehicle (not going slow either), because we refused to take him to his dudes place to pick up more.
Dude was straight up gonna navy seal roll out of the car for some crack.

nice.
i drank some red wine in trukey when i was there last year. it was pretty good.

drugs would be much better in general when they were legal.
no added shit they put in, paying taxes,jobs, and in general having a better product with quality control.

Wouldn't psychedelics be the most redpilled? A dmt trip is the definition of take the redpill.

What garbage are you getting? Your stuff must be incredibly shitty if this is your experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=e6-B2TJN8UQ

You dont have to be addict. Addicts are generally cunt of people, whether are addict to fucking burger or coke. If you use coke is a decent careful manners, nothing ever come close it. Hands down, best drug ever.

lol this is reefer madness tier delusion

>Coke is cheap in Columbia
>The place where they fucking make cocaine

You don't say?

Anything. Wait for an OD Roach.

Yeah, most things in moderation are fine, but I still wouldn't say coke is the best option. I was just talking about how even amongst addicts different personalities are drawn to different drugs and those groups have their own stereotypes even amongst other addicts.

Getting fucked in the ass by a fatty with a strapon.

Literally, anything is more redpill than a drug. Drugs delude the brain into believing in bullshit. Believing in bullshit is the precise definition of the bluepill.

You suck at being proactive.

True that. Agree with ya mate. And speaking of addicts who are obnoxiously annoying, I hate fucking weed users. Not only are they smug about their degenerate choice of drug, but also they fucking smell like shit.

guys, i just found 12 injectable vials of Valium 10mg/2Ml, but i don't have any syringe. Can i drink it ?