Your age and how much you have saved

>A new survey shows that the average American has less than $1,000 in their savings account.

I have trouble believing this

I'm 24 and have $73,260 in my account, plus about 1k in cash

What about you Sup Forums?

i only have 1050

well at least you're above average
cute pupper btw

I can't believe you sucked 146,250 dicks by the age of 24

that's a lot of money. consider investing.

have 2200 in cash 800 in account and 10k in shares tfw none of this matters as im killing myself at 50

>in savings account, making 0.2% interest
$500
>in low-fee mutual funds, earning ~7% appreciation and dividend
$100,000

Don't know in what, and I don't like any sort of risky investments. I'm just saving for a house so I don't have to get a mortgage. My income will almost double next year so if I keep my living expenses the same, I should save enough in around 7-8 years

how dependent is this on the market? Can you lose a lot if some bubble bursts?
I want to invest but I know very little about finance (other than being frugal)

Roths are much better vehicles for savings than "savings" accounts.

If you're looking to avoid risk, you can buy CDs -- they'll return shit, but 2-3 times more than a bank would give you for the same relative risk.

You can withdraw contributions tax- and penalty-free at any time

32, just over $17k in savings, 1 credit card that has nothing owing, no loans & probably around $150 in cash & gift cards in my purse.
I work full time but the pay isn't amazing, i also study full time & I like buying things. Its really not that hard to save money.

Over 9000

My entire bank account including savings is only 96 euros. I'm 19 right now and live at home so I don't get any gibs except free student travel during weekdays. I probably should start saving or getting a part-time job.

Roth IRAs you mean? Aren't those only for retirement, or can you also just use them as a savings account?
I used CDs a few times but the interest rate was something like 1% instead of 0.5%, and it was taxed more, so it didn't even seem to be worth the hassle. I had less savings at the time too though, so maybe I'll give it another shot

I'm 24 and have ~£5k saved, just about to start investing it.

Bear in mind that, with constant inflation, your money is worth less and less each year. I think mutual funds and index trackers are a pretty safe way to passively grow your money by 5% each year, but I don't know how they'd fare if there was another financial crisis.

>i find it hard to believe people struggle financially, as i don't

fuck off nerd, you have all that money and probably don't do shit with it. i work my ass off and travel the world in the winter while you sit on Sup Forums and make fun of poor people. kys but first go back to redit or soc and tell them how much of a loser you are

I see, yeah that's what I thought. I've heard rumblings that an automobile bubble is about to burst any year now. Not sure the implications, but it doesn't sound good in terms of investments

Fuck off shill.

22 and somewhere around $65k.

learn to trade with a small broker acc, thats what im doing and i have more than 2x as much as you, also put 10-20% down on a house and either rent it all out or find some good roommates and have it paid off in 20 years with appreciation

Bro, you are telling yourself that "I'll just kill myself" so you don't have to work and save now for your retirement. Don't fool yourself, you are going to live well into your 80s or longer if you wish. Work hard and invest, NO EXCUSES!

I'm 20, I have 16k in my savings, and 27k in investments.

25, $13,500

>savings account
Aka give the money to the bank so they can invest it and pay you 0,3% back
>say thank you goyim

like $400 still a student though.

wait till the next collapse the american economy is long overdue for one

22 years old.
$31k in the bank + pretty nice car.
No debts.
But I live with my dad.

Yeah I know, I'll learn about it eventually.
I keep it in a credit union though, so at least maybe it's not as jewy as a major bank

25 117k

~101k in equity markets
16k in savings acct earning 1.6%

19, around 1400 € saved from student gibs (450€/month) + 2 months in construction job last summer (1200€/month). I have to pay 300€ a month for my 10 square meter apartment.

About $300k in my savings account. Feels good to be a trust fund kid.

>Another doxx yourself thread

HEY NSA/FBI/CIA/SHAREBLUE/JIDF

$65k

i only have money saved because i still live at home and drive a suicide-tier car, wear suicide-tier clothes, and never spend any money on fucking anything.

About 1000€ + a 300K€ house which i have 50% property

20 years, £200

You better believe it, he is just that good.

It's true. Sup Forums is reddit now.

You're doing it right. For God's sake stay the fuck away from women though or all your effort will be down the shitter.

$1232 in my savings account at the moment

every dollar saved goes into my mortgage. Can draw from it in an emergency tho

Just invest in major banks, they're pretty much a guarantee to make more money, especially now when banks have so many regulations to prevent a collapse.

Also you can invest in dividend paying stocks and enjoy free quaterly lumps of money.

>23. 1.5k AU in bank account, partner has the same. It stays around the same because we're both students that don't spend money on alcohol or drugs.

About $13K in stocks and $1k in my checking account.

some sweet inheritance?

What about the debt?
When it balances out I bet most have negative savings.

24, only $25k. No debt, but no assets either.

I have abut 210k in bank accounts ans another 168k in investments

Living the rent slave dream and when you can't work or get ill they kick you in the street.
Sharts working for their jew bankers thinking they're free or that their vote matter when the whole country is a banking scam.

Of course, it's shit house but nicely located near the sea and a caslte

10k in cash, 36k in regular savings, 5k in some stock exchange fuckery i don't understand.
I wish i could just buy guns for that money.

I have a hefty amount in my savings account, but i'm going to buy an apartment within a two months, so it will decrease.

33, 16k, just paid my dad back 8k for half of what he lent me for a down payment on my house. about 50k in equity in my house.

24 and I only have $2,400 sitting in savings but I have close to $14,000 in various stocks ranging from very safe to very risky. $14,000 might be low because I dumped $1,000 into a water IPO back in 2011 and its gone up seven fold but it's still really volatile for an IPO

about €500 cash and €12.000 savings
not much but it's okay

I got 7k thanks to trump

Move to America. You'll make more money, your taxes will be lower, and you can buy guns. Just bought another 1918 luger off some dude on the Internet

I'm a total fuck up, 9th grade drop out, drug addict, neet in my 20's loser and still have like $6000.00 in my savings account, man wtf.

Datamining thread

Nice work

35 and I have $120 in the bank which is my total wordly wealth until I can get another job. Interviewing at Dollar general for a cashier position or maybe wait tables.
I mainly live on gov entitlements and its pretty good

We are all lying anyway.
I'd rather go to NZ, too many dindus in the US.

unemployed

>too many dindus
I don't think you realize how big America is and that dindus all live in the cities while white people live in suburbs away from dindus but that's fine

Bout 10 grand in liquid assets, another grand or so in silver

What's it like living with your parents?

also I'm 23 and still in college. I jacked off from 15-19 and did nothing with my life. All my income is from delivering pizza.

same number of dinars

But the neet shit is only a meme. No one seriously values the neet lifestyle. Even if they did, their group would die out in a generation, as neets cant have kids.

>I jacked off from 15-19 and did nothing with my life.
So you haven't finished high school?

It's not just that, there are also plenty of mexicans and i don't want to watch them transform large parts of the US into mexico over my lifetime. Right now the only interesting state is Maine.

You could leave at 15 if you passed your exams when I was at school. IIRC you need to do a full 6 years of secondary now but I only did 4. I did pass my exams but because my birthday is in late december I was one of the youngest in my year

most people dont have a lot in a "savings account" but instead have investment accounts or money market accounts for their cash.

only old people keep a lot of cash in a "savings account"

I have 100k in investments and money markets, but dont have a "savings account" at all

I have 1,20€ on my account. Wtf is a savings account ? Go to hell you fucking richfags.

I am 23 years old
I don't have anything because I live in Russia

>Burgers
>Having savings

The only thing you build up is debt.

27 and ~£29k

I'd be surprised if most britbongs had >£0. Everyone is in debt here, especially those who just work in shops and stuff.
I have a mortgage and student loan, which aren't as bad as credit cards etc but still probs averages me out to about £10k - £20k

yup it's fucking pathetic

Didn't Jefferson fuck one of his slaves?

This. I have 2500 in savings and am "lucky" to have only 16K in student loan debt. This is why millenials can't afford houses like previous generations, because we already have a fucking mortgage just from attending college. Shit is weak, son.

16 and i have fuck all Cx

MODS MODS MODS

Can I have the money

Got about 70k euros in savings. I want to invest into a mutual fund, but at the same time I am anxious about the next crash. I think the market is pretty high right now, but whenever I think it can't get any higher it does (must be all that FED and ESM money flooding into the system). Knowing my luck the bubble will pop 1 week after I invest.

Yes he did , had a child from that slave as well

You can buy a house on a Greek island with 50k, renovate for 5 and live like a king for 20 years with 150K

How to stay out of poverty and debt

>finish secondary school
>get a job and don't leave it except to take another job
>stay the hell away from women

I have about 160K euros in savings and I cannot buy a house yet. Savings are useless, spend your money and be happy.

In the same boat bro, I'm 18, had a job for 3 years and managed to save around £2000. Then, because my family are a bunch of peasants, I had to help out wit money issues.

Woe is me

Oh I forgot about the growing $12k in my 401k, in addition to my $13,500 saved. $5,200/yr raise coming soon in May. 25 years old.

Show boipussi I'll send 5£

Kind of odd to use him for a white identity movement then.

What are you ? A drug dealer or some relative died and you inherited that kind of cash ? Dont bullshit me you earned it.

americans are just so fucking rich, consider urselves lucky

Wagies out reeeee

Currently: 0,00

¥
^

Like 400 euros. I'm still a student though. If I can work 20 days this summer I will be able to make 2k

Most just appear rich because everything they "own" actually belongs to the bank for the next 25 years

Consider yourself lucky if you have a positive net worth, that's better than most

Money is like a cancer

It is "rewarded" to people on an exponential/logarithmic scale not a linear one, and is thus inherantly unfair when it is connected to anything but prestige, rather than the ability to manipulate and influence power structures.

Money is a tool of power, nobody deserves more power because they were inherantly more manipulative, parasitic and ruthless. That is how (((they))) got to this point in the first place.

Small tribes do not need reserve banks. They just need to take care of their local communally shared physical area so that it produces enough resources

>on a Greek island
..and then a boat with refugees comes.