Care to respond? They have a point

Care to respond? They have a point...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/521813597799067648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy FUCK i think I'm a cruz missile now...

i like it, very old school type of image macro

lol You act as if that's a bad thing! Just add more brrrrrrrrrrrrrt and some submarine protection and it's GOOD!

i don't understand the fuss about him going to do something he wants on his TIME OFF. it'd be like getting upset with a CEO for playing golf during their time off too.

what the fuck is the difference? because people feel "he's not working hard enough during the week"? I feel like he's likely working all day during the week, yet that's not good enough for him to do something like golf on the weekends? what do people want from him?

because he bitched about Obama doing it.

Man has literally no integrity

To be fair, Fox News did shit on Obama a good bit about his constant golfing.

>liberals complain about weapons, war n shit
build aircraft carrier for non war purpose
>liberals complain

How great would that be? Your own floating island you could take anywhere

if you're going to make judgements based on his words, which clearly have the smallest weight imaginable, i suggest you go sort yourself out.

checked, but also why? what is the problem with playing golf?

I'm in, but where are the sand bunkers? Piss poor course design.

Holy shit. That is an awesome idea. I can 100% believe trunp would do this.

Imagine how easy he could make Preside ting..

Have to bomb a country or meet with a foreign leader?

Take them golfing. Enhoy a day qith them and have a good chat and talk about eberything..

It wpuld be so convie ient for the worlds leaders to meet with him.

No stuffy hotels. No press. No terrorists..

Just golf and talking about our problems.

No distractions..
>yfw the occupy denocrats gave trunp the greatest idea

>in defence of Trump, which clearly have the smallest weight imaginable

what happened to you alt-right you used to be cool...

>Your own floating island you could take anywhere
like a boat?

>he's never spent his off duty time using the stern of a ship as a driving range
Pleb

That would be bretty gud actually.

White House is bugged, fuckers, he has to do business outside Washington

girls und panzer are pretty gud

>implying i'm alt-right

it's just clear to me that trying to understand his 34203498230948D chess situation via his words is not going to work.

wow, could his dick be lodged any further up your ass?

Looted over $30 million since 20 Jan from the US treasury to "time off."

Literally, more than ten times more than any other president in all of history.

Has done not a fucking thing except throw tantrums on twitter, has spent more than 2 full weeks campaigning for 2020 since mid-February.

> MUH TIME OFF !!!!

There are Putin apologists poastin' on Sup Forums right now that actually believe this and defend it.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

Someone pls inform Ivanka that innocent babies are being slaughtered by Fat Kim. We need WW3 nao.

what is happening, why do you faggots think i support trump? is it because i'm not blowing him up?
I'm fairly confident that the US has chosen to spent that money to "protect the president" on his weekends, which is not something he has a choice in at all. Are you suggesting that he just "chill at home" during the weekends because "it'll cost the government too much money for me to do what I want"? I don't give a fuck what he posts on twitter, and i'm confused by others caring.

You're normalizing his shit behaviour

>politicians don't have to be honest with the proles, that would make their job harder!
>who cares if Donny's a massive hypocrite, he says he's gonna MAGA

eat shit, statist bootlicker

The whole world laughs at America because we have an orange clown as President but if you go to Sup Forums all ya ever hear is good things about him. Glad to see thats changing.

mfw
Not condemning to hellfire his actions == normalizing? Who the fuck am I to tell anyone, not just trump, what they "aught to be doing"?! I don't know that he'll MAGA, and I dont' think that anyone has to be honest in any role! Do you suggest that we police everyone's activities to live up to your standard, whatever that may be?

>Liberal """""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""

that look comfy i'd go on a cruise with that boat

>Not condemning to hellfire his actions

>what am i, some humble american peasant, to criticize the shortcomings of my benevolent leading class!!!

total cuck behaviour

wtf I hate donald trump now

>not having 18 holes.

>>>>>>>>>>>ANYONE
Funny that you're a leaf as that's some rather burger behavior. What I mean is that you seem to think it is JUST to condemn others for not living you way, and that anyone who doesn't force their ideas onto others must be fucking cucks. Unreal.

jew cum slurper detected

What the fuck are you talking about?

pretty good imo, a toothless meme for kids to play with while people who are paying attention on both sides are seeing Trump is rising above the lowest expectations of both sides

>JUST

>Mad that man who builds and owns golf courses is frequently seen on one

Really makes one ponder....

>benevolent
in no way did I say that are infallible, I just think that playing golf is not the end of the world.

>not an argument
but also, why?

I >just
I don't get what good comes from me flaming someone on the internet when I have no influence over the situation.

>have no influence over the situation.
that is correct. it's better to admit than make false promises

>I just think that playing golf is not the end of the world.

Nobody's saying that you thick fuck

I support trump. Your just another Reddit kike

LMFAO Now he can work and play at the same time... Damn he wins no matter what every time

Nobody cares about his trips

>Are you suggesting that he just "chill at home" during the weekends because "it'll cost the government too much money for me to do what I want"?

that's literally something he campaigned on

but hey muh 4d chess am i right?

Occupy Democrats never, ever have a point. It's a meme page for the children of politics.

Source?

The difference is Obama was playing gold with niggers like steph curry. Ever notice how trump plays golf with Asian leaders? A culture where actual business is done on the course

So presidents play golf. I think we should just accept this and move on.

not THAT much golf, specially when you said you weren't gonna.

He has spent 21% of his time as president playing golf.
More Golf = Less time spent shitposting on Twitter

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/521813597799067648

> Donald builds this as a flagship, the USS Kek
> He personally oversees the war on Isis from
> He plays golf while being given reports as he, and Putin rain fire on the middle east

Worth it for the psychological effect

Sad!

>what is the problem with playing golf?
Nothing. It was stupid when Fox did it and it's stupid when OP complained about it as well. Though again to be fair, some of that Obama was being an obstructionist prick.
Clearly you've never been on a navy ship. They suck. A clean but no frills budget hotel would be more comfortable.

Isis is already on the way out thanks to ground forces in Mosul

Bretty good looks comfy, would live there/10

Wow. Trump is a fucking hypocrite. Who would have guessed.

no integrity

Yet has been infinitely more productive.

Trump the golden. Trump the magnificent. He should make himself Emperor ASAP.

pffffffff
AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

couldn't even get Obamacare repealed with Republicans crawling all over the House, just, dare I say it, sad!

>Using an image that has been floating around since the early 2000's to laugh at presidents playing golf all the time.

Trump sleeps 4 hours a day maximum. He probably shitposts an hour and the rest is work.

Do the fucking math.

Deals are made on golf courses.
Trump plays with world leaders. He's still working while he's out there.

DRUMPF!!

>had 8 years to fix this
>didn't because they were sure they would win

Trump played the game to win, not be popular.

Man you could have so much fun with that. Popping drives off the side just to trigger the ciws, like clay pigeons but with brrrrrrrttttt

>*hires another Goldman Sachs """banker"""*

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

But it's ok when a democrat does it

this cracka know what's up.

and Trump complained about Obama when he did it

>on the way out
yes now they are their merry way to Canada

>1337
woah radical

Just wait.

His master plan was to provide free health care for all, but first he has to implement super secret plan #203710 and execute all the undesir... oops! I mean... I mean wait until he replaces that snake Paul Ryan.

CAME TO THIS THREAD TO SEE HOW MANY (YOU)S MY POST HAD

OH LOOKS LIKE IT ISNT THERE BECAUSE THIS IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THREAD WITH THE EXACT IMAGE AND TEXT

FUCKING SHILLS FUCK OFF

there's worse hobbies

We only took in christian families for the most part. And trump hisself has said he's like to look to our immigration model for inspiration. We usually only get choice immigrants because all the bix nood are too weak to deal with our climate.

A FUCKING LEAF agrees with 'Murican snowflake retards? Holy fucking shit this is news!

Because conservashits were constantly complaining about Obama having any time off, and now Drumpf is spending 3x as much time as Obama did playing golf but consevadumbs are silent. Really makes you think doesn't it? Right wing hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance knows NO boundaries.

>triggered

kinda badass honestly
>tfw you'll never play golf on a warship while at the same time nuking Germany & Sweden

Just think how many Somalians will be killed...

Yeah, he's busy backtracking on all of his election promises, filling the swamp, nuking Afghan civilians and provoking North Korea.

whatever man, chess...

Go eat some spotted dick, fruitcake.

>I can't even defend the fact that le god emperor drumpf is a shitty president so ill just say hes badass instead

Right wingers should be hanged

Hey now, thats something.
>Take old decommissioned ships similar to op.
>Develop the top to be essentially a large park, grass, wild life.
>The underground region can be the living quarters, place to eat, and so forth.
>Have it just sit in a harbor.

looks super nice

>goddamn leaf shitpost
>DayofTheRake
>can't come soon enough

>Donald Trump wont make anime real they said

>ignores 8 years of constant golfing during natural disasters/terrorist attacks
>outraged by 3 months of golfing while missile striking our enemies/fixing the economy/securing the border/exposing crooked media and government collusion/delivering on just about every campaign promise

Wow... what a point

Hmmmm.... I fail to see any military advantage such a vessel would provide. Of course, I was never in the military.

>nuking Afghan civilians
proofs? MOABs are not nukes btw.

>Right wingers should be hanged
So what are you, some filthy corbynite?

The Chair Force has carriers now?

Stealth, mate. No one suspects a golf course...

*wrong shariablue