MEN BTFO!!!!

Heheheh, nothing personal sweetie.

Source: Snapchat/Vice

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1491737284619.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women gathering berries and fruit

men keeping the saber tooth tigers and other tribes at bay

I've always wanted a sassy feminist gf to ride me and project her angst onto me but I was never blessed with such a thing.

I tried it. The sex was awesome but she was fucking insane. Still, the sex kept me around for a couple of months. Who can blame me?

yeah im sure they found the Books and Excel databases where was written who brought how much food in the cave

Sage

lol woman leave, so some other guy comes and kills my kid and rapes her, making her his.

Thats how cavemen worked.

60% 80%?
Wtf you talking about you feminist piece of CRAP?
That's just for the gathering part.
It's well known that only men hunted(if you are going to talk exceptions eat some shit)

>Heheheh, nothing personal sweetie.
dont you mean...
>''psssh...nothin...personnel...sweetie...''

yeah and we've already evolved way past that, otherwise we'd still be using the same sticks and stones and living in the same shithole in those 'hunter-gatherer' societies of yours

>Who can blame me?
virgin here. i can

>She is sent to gather apples
>She thinks she is helping

Source. This is wrong.

No here is what really happened, men forced women to screw them or they would starve to death leading to some women going with the men to get fruits n shit. The men would steal most of the stuff the women collected then barely give them anything watching them starve with glee on their face. Because you see anons hunter gatherer humans were fucking jerks and jerks love picking on the weak. If a woman thinks she can leave a rape contract then the man beats her until she gives up or kills her. Agrarian is the reason women are even considered people.

the greatest failure of human evolution was gender

If humanity was an sexless race that reproduced asexually (like bacteria) we would have conquered the stars

The fact that we have to breed like primitive animals makes me wish for human extinction

>muh headcanon

also during Ice Age, Serbian territory was stretching from Knin to Tokyo

This. Implying women wouldn't get their head smashed with a rock the moment they didn't follow their man orders.

>Women came home with 60-80% of what would be eaten eaten
...And then the kitchen was invented.

>exless race that reproduced asexually (like bacteria) we would have conquered the stars

If we would just reproduce asexually we would not have the incentives to evolve into highly intelligent (in comparison to other organisms in nature) beings that we are now.

You can't have the cake and eat it too.

> What is genetic variation

Did you sleep during biology or something?

Hunting is an unsteady source of food, unlike gathering which remains roughly the same all year. Take the current hunter gatherer society of the San in Namibia for example.

top post

Asexual reproduction isn't feasible in most multicellular beings. There has to be mortal somatic cells and immortal reproductive cells.

There is no way any of this can be proven by archeology. This is clearly projection by some feminist """historian""" made to look like confirmed fact by the fags from vice.

Hunting is what made your brain grow from chimp size you chimp

>Hunting is an unsteady source of food, unlike gathering which remains roughly the same all year.

Gathering is NOT the same year-round.
Snow kills any fruit-bearing surface plants.
Without bronze tools, you cannot penetrate permafrost to gather tubers.
You can't smoke berries for the winter, so anything you found before rots.

Meanwhile, the entire tribe depends on a successful series of fall hunts to get enough meat smoked and dried for the winter.

Hunters also hunted for another absolutely VITAL supply. Honey.
Fruits could be preserved in honey without cooking or salting them (cavemen would not know what salt was)

No woman would brave a hive of bees with only a bundle of smouldering grass to protect them.

Wew didn't know Neanderthals were so successful

If women ruled the world we'd still be living in caves.

As it is, a key outcome of human progress has been to make women obsolete for essentially everything but sexual pleasure and reproduction.

Once male i genuity breaks female monopoly on thise last two things, the sisterhood have nothing left to look forward to but a mass grave.

Their long-suffering brothers can look forward to the entire galaxy as their inheritance. What men will achieve once finally free of women holding them back simply staggers the imagination.

women wuz kangz now too?

I should have clarified that in tropical areas it stays the same year round. What you said after that is true, which probably is the reason agricultural societies first developed in seasonal areas near rivers. Gathering WAS vital for gatherers though and it DID amount for most calories consumed year round. Take your woman hating comments elsewhere, women in those times weren't the roastie feminists we so despise.

Dating feminists FUCKING SUCK. Tried many times. It's always bad for a simple reason:

> Dating dumb women is already bad.
> Dating dumb women with very loud and unfactual opinions is worse.

Don't go there. Really, theres no fucking point. Leave them to the dykes.

Category:-
Things I think up that are true.

>uneducated numpty also believes that more lines of code is better too

This is why you date women and put up with their shit.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1491737284619.webm

He's right though.

How in any form is a woman unable to be dominant or leave a relationship?

In places where divorce is illegal for one.
>like ireland before 1990

So what do I do? I like certain types of women but I can deviate on it a bit.

I'm even willing to overlook all sorts of personality flaws. Just as long as she's not mentally insane, not fat, not deformed, and not a slut I'll give it a chance.

>Source: Snapchat/Vice

this

>Source: Snapchat/Vice

>How in any form is a woman unable to be dominant or leave a relationship?

Back when women couldn't get married to the state and had to get the money directly from the male

they just make this stuff up?

Yes

Neanderthal DNA has walked on the Moon. Nigger DNA hasn't.

It is when the code represents more features.

>more features.

like panicking without a reason and figuring out how to talk the males into providing for you..

>Pregnant women
>Contributing at all

These cuck relationships are just awful people using each other most of the times, and there's no love between either people. The man is willing to settle for a mean, selfish, narcissistic girlfriend so he won't die alone and is in a relationship with somebody not too ugly. The woman is willing to settle for an emasculated, prissy, effeminate, unattractive man in return for being in an "open relationship" and being able to mooch off him financially and often has him do all the housework.

>Implying hunter-gatherers didn't kidnap their wives
>Implying hunter-gatherer women didn't fall in love with their rapists
Seriously, hunter-gatherers stole women from the arms of their families.

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

A fucking le....wait Good post.

You cant force us to have sex, we will do it for volutary

It's the male brains that have more code, especially regarding synapses.

>evolution
HAHAHAHAHHA
you still belive in 19th century old myths you loser

Go away evil dogger.

Then don't eat meat you skinny vegan , brittle bones insectiod.

but user speciation has been observed in nature

disprove evolution and you'll become a nobel winning millionaire over night

Wow, thats some fucking revisionist history there.

In groups, like towns, if a man was beating his wife it was considered bad for the town, so they would lynch his ass. They all depended on one another for survival. Women stuck with men for protection, and women didnt gather or hunt, they cared for the young. The children did more gathering.

I dont consider walking 2 foot from your mud hut to get twigs n nuts gathering.

>implying the (((atheists))) wont find some way to dodge it

I'm so sick of these cretins.
Neither men nor women were more important in caveman times. There is a reason there is two fucking sexes. Yes women went out and gathered shit, and they took care of the village when the men were away, and raised the children. These are all very fucking important roles
HOWEVER, women were not more important then men, just as men were not more important than women.
Men would go out and hunt, which was dangerous and unreliable sometimes, but it was NECESSARY. Not only did it yield very healthy food, but it kept the animals that would come in and fuck up your village at bay. This is astronomically important and we all would have died without men. We could survive without women, but the society could not progress steadily, even if men could conceive children
Everything in nature is relegated to balance. You cannot have one without the other, yin and yang, good and evil, men and women, etc. etc. etc.

This is the embodiment of the cancer that is Feminism. It's all a fucking game to them, they just want to be proven right and show that they are superior. Why is it so fucking hard for these people to accept that most men don't look down on women who are housewives, and if they do they shouldn't. It is still a very important role and it is incredibly admirable to stay at home and take care of the kids while the man is away. Most people do respect women, even back in the time when feminism started.
Sure there were some assholes who treated women like slaves at the time, but most men cared about their wives and loved them very much.

These fucking women need to grow the fuck up and accept and take PRIDE in what it actual means to be a woman; taking care and raising the children, being kind and compassionate, and helping their husband just as a husband should help their wife.
These feminists are all pathetic and are brainwashed into pursing the aspirations of man, and then act all confused when they aren't pleased with their life It pisses me off

Objections:
1) 60-80% seems inadequate, a proof is required
2) Women provided fruits and berries, men hunted for meat, which is significantly more nutritious and is a source of protein, which is a necessity for body growth. Without developed muscles, it would be nearly impossible to defend the tribe from carnivore animals and enemy tribes, which leads us to point three:
3) Men provided security. Without it, the tribe would quickly get invaded, women would be raped, existing kids would be murdered or enslaved

/thread

Go away evil dogger

>Women were treated equal when they did their motherly duty
Who woulda thunk

>60%-80% of what was eaten but for 30-40% effort and 10-20% of nutritional value of what the meat that men caught

really makes my head spin
>they left bad relationship
and then they got bashed in head and turned into kid generator once again

That's why I always laugh when a chick tells me she's an anarchist

Okay. What are we to take from this? That women are strong and independent, yet were somehow subjugated by the patriarchy? The only feminist society is a primitive one? A primitive 'feminist' society preferable to an advanced 'patriarchal' one?

All I see is that women are not only weak and dependent but hopelessly delusional.

Go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

So things progress much faster when we acknowledge that the fickle whims of immature cunts are repressed? Shocker.

No user, meat is for brain, greens are for growth and yugeness. Listen to popeye and eat your spinach if you want tumor arms, eat steaks when you're useing your head for problem solving.

Feminists are all sluts in my experience, and every one that I've known caught herpes or some other form of nasty disease. One girl I knew fucked something in the 40-50 male range.

They weren't roasties that we despise today because they were kept in check.

not all calories are the same

Why do feminists and Marxists keep fantasizing about living in the pre Agricultural age? Life was pretty shit before agriculture and civilisation. Even if muh savage egalitarianism existed during those times, which is unlikely,the average person still lived less than 30 years. Rape and sexual violence was common. Famine was common.

>overlook major flaws.

anyone can if you're just looking to stuff it.

by for all that is holy do not settle with one. imagine that shit going on for decades.

lurk moar live moar, leaf. make mistakes to answer your question
>what do I do?

for yourself

just don't make a mistake so great you can't walk away from it

Feminists and marxists have never experienced any true hardships in their life. They cannot fathom what it is like to have no food or have to work really fucking hard just to survive.
It's the same reason why the vast majority of communists are fat or just generally out of shape and couldn't run more than a mile if their life depended on it

this. the sex was ridiculous, wish i was in college again

>British education
asexual reproduction is terrible for advanced species.

Then men invented everything else and here we are now. Men are good.

I know that feel bro. Great sex with insane chicks, but it's a pain to stay with them.
>on the desk
>on the bathroom floor
>at the window
>in the shower

Man, I miss that.

go away evil dogger

No you don't understand, work is a fun club where you get free money. My husband sells 60 hours of his life per week to perform labor for a man richer than him to feed us and our children who I spend all my time with at home and around town, but clearly this operation is an insult to my character and an evil trick meant to destroy women, by having men perform labor to pay for their family.

It's so baffling and depressing that these people have been so greatly brainwashed and manipulated that they will call you sexist when you encourage them to literally stay home and take care of the children and maybe get a part time job on the side if they really want to.
what a fucking oppressive and evil thing to suggest.

That was one of the hardest redpills for me to swallow early on, the idea that feminism was NEVER in the best interest of women and only ever acted to try and force the roles of men onto women.
Women should be admired for being women, not for trying and failing to be men

He's half right. Cooking the meat before eating it actually contributed a lot more to brain size. So basically our ability to use fire as a tool is why we have large brains. Without it we would be chewing food for 6 hours a day.

Proof: aborigines are the only subspecies of Homo sapiens that didn't invent fire

Did not know that... so they were just eating raw meat until white people showed up?