French Presidential Election

Who would you bet your money on in the current market? Who is the market overestimating/underestimating?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbk.ac.uk/psychology/psychologyexperiments/experiments/facememorytest/startup.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source of your twitter survey, moron?

Who gives a fuck about France, I'm from fucking brain dead Australia and we have more intelligence and courage than anyone in that frog fucking country.

>Macron
>47.6%
OP living in the fourth dimension.

naw i already shorted macron and placed money on fillon and melenchon.

not gonna lie, Fillions picture kinda looked like Yeb

Le Pen's chances are way overrated.
Macron is fair, Fillon and Mélenchon should be higher.

bbk.ac.uk/psychology/psychologyexperiments/experiments/facememorytest/startup.php

smart man. i've shorted macron and le pen, and put money on fillon and melenchon.

> Australian

> Talking shit about a country with a legitimate nationalist party

thanks senpai, but im good

She's done for. Citigroup says she only has a 20% chance to win. Citigroup isn't like some bullshit polling organization we've seen before. They actually have calculators and stuff crunching these numbers. She is done for.

>tfw too inteligent and courageous to win a war against birds

Can somebody explain the french presidential election procedures? I have a small amount of money on lepen but im wondering if i should sell my shares before or after the 23rd.

wikipedia

Don Fillon
o
n

F
i
l
l
n

Le pen shit talked trump so now I rather she lose and the french suffer longer

fug :(

D O N F I L L O N
O
N

F
I
L
L
O
N

Back to /ptg/

France is Germany's bitch until proven otherwise.

The time has come brothers

Individuals willing to run for presidency have to gather 500 signatures from people in office such as mayors, MPs, etc..
(11 managed to do so this year).
1st round is held 23rd of April. To win you need 50%+ of the votes. If nobody manages to do so the top two candidates qualify for a second round on the 7th of May.
Whoever has the most votes is elected president.

Do you know the UPR ?

Are Fillon posters the most openly cucked people on Sup Forums? He's openly corrupt, part of the political class, but because he pays lip service to the Catholics he'll still have a bloc.

Isn't Fillon also a good choice? He is apparently pro-business and anti-welfare which would deter the shitskins from reproducing.

These come from the election betting odds from predictit.

You can't stop the don Fillon

Fillon is tough underdog and /ourguy/
Le Pen is left-wing putin's whore

Based Belarus. If Henry de Lesquen endorsed him, he's /ourguy/.

Sup Forums loves free markets again?

>cuckservative
>our guy

Anyone who can make my France great again.
We were glorious, we were a strong country, with national pride.

this is fake news, i would give le-pen 30%. and macron 40%. and Melcenchon 30%.

If any one candidate alone getting over 30% in the first round it would be insane, but three getting above 30%...