Turkish Supremacy

>Be roach
>Be the genetically and culturally closer to whites than any other asian mudslimes
>Recruit elite units in army from whites
>literally steal white wimminz from Europe to breed your leaders to the extent that sultans and ruling class are noticeably whiter than turk plebs
>As a result essentially have a white leadership leading an army with a white vanguard
>Get BTFO from Europe by whites from 17th century onwards and only saved by British perfidy
>Beg to join the EU and get constantly rejected because you're a barbarian turk

haha whites btfo turks rule haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkEFO2T3M3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanism
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-syrian-refugees-islam-religion-mosques-too-conservative-strict-a7384146.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

heuhuehue

Damn straight. Wife and half my friends are Turk. I learned to be a man from them.

>Recruit elite units in army from whites
Janissaries were not that elite.
Turks made up more than 50% of the army and most of them were either cavalry or horse archer. So balkan rapebabies were needed for infantry.

50% of turkish army is still cavarly and horse archer today

Also janissaries were not only dinaric balkanites, but also Greek/Armenian christians from Anatolia.
And everyone knows that they're not white they're arab.

Sorry to hear that mate

kek

The only reason why we lost Siege of Wien is Devshirme commanders. An Albanian was in charge of the siege and he fucked up everything.
With Turkish commanders, Ottomans annexed everywhere from Egypt to Hungary. Turkish commander Hacı İlbey defeated 80.000 balkanites with only 10.000 Turkish soldiers from Anatolia.
Never fall for the multiculturalism meme kids

I've noticed that t*rks started to shitpost intensely for the last 24 hours. Is it in anyway related to the upcoming referendum?

>Kypchak screeching

Putting banter aside for the minute, are you saying that you think the Ottoman Empire fell due to multiculturalism? Genuinely interested.

Yeah that's why I made the thread. Nice flag mate.

> t. armenoid mongrel

half of uyghurs and uzbeks, turkmens, azeris are all armenoid/persoid
maybe kypchaks should go back to mongolia and leave turkic business to us.
also your president is a gulenist

It was a neat system for a time being. That said, the Janissaries weren't at all immune to nepotism and corruption.

Generally speaking, al empires fell from the flaws of absolute monarchy and resurged as republics. Those who failed first turned out to be lucky.

>are you saying that you think the Ottoman Empire fell due to multiculturalism?
Yes
We replaced our Turkish commanders with devshirme ones sadly.
If you ever read about siege of wien you'll realize that the albanian fuck known as Kara Mustapha was a fucking imbecile. He constantly insulted his allies and waited instead of rushing the city because if soldiers rushed Wien they'd get all the booty.
The retarded nigger albanian also accused Crimean Khan of eating rotten horse meat because he wanted some cannon to defend the path against Poles.
Fucking imbecile Balkaniggers.

Also all the hilarious Ottoman defeats include a spastic balkanigger commander in it
really makes you think

Turk reclaim balkaniggers wen?

Take this you cockroach scum

>Ottomans.
>T*rks.

When will you retards understand that Ottomans Empire was a dynastic country? Like the Roman Empire or the US, it did not revolve around a specific ethnicity. Instead it was simply a country owned by the House of Osman. There were T*rks, K*rds, Arabs, Greeks, Armenians, Slavs, and all other nasty shit in it. People were not divided according to their ethnicities, but according to their religions and sects.

The problem here is that every other ethnic group that spent the last centuries subservient to the Ottomans realised that they had to free themselves from them, but T*rks being the cucks they are still want to be ruled by monarchs.

This is what the House of Osman looks like today, by the way.

*cringes*
Ottoman Empire was indeed the Third Rome. But the court language was Turkish for some reasons and Ottomans traced their male lineage back to Oghuz Khagan and Kayi tribe.

> half of uyghurs and uzbeks, turkmens, azeris are all armenoid/persoid
So what? It means they're mongrels as well, roach, but they still have more in common with ancestors than you will ever be.
> maybe kypchaks should go back to mongolia and leave turkic business to us.
Maybe you will mind your own buisness with kurds and sandniggers? And i'm no kipchak.
> also your president is a gulenist
Is that makes your pro-erdogan arse hurt? Anyway no one cares, he's gone nuts and soon we'll get rid of him anyway

This sounds more like paranoia than historical analysis desu mate. I thought you were going to say something like ethnic discord and nationalism helped break apart the Empire like with Austria-Hungary.

I think saying that the Ottoman Empire had nothing to do with the Turkish ethnicity is a bit dumb though desu mate. Even the Roman Empire had a lot to do with Latin culture if ancestry became less important after Trajan and the US is still strongly related to Anglo-Saxon culture, and used to be even more so.

btw your pic related are literally whiter than me.

>So what? It means they're mongrels as well
Thus stronger.
Ever realized how we Oghuz managed to form big empires that shattered the world? Or how the Karluk managed to be the most relevant turkic tribe in Central Asia? Shitskin blood :^)
>Maybe you will mind your own buisness with kurds and sandniggers?
that's not a problem. deport them all to Germany
>And i'm no kipchak
I thought you were Kyrgyz. Kyrgyz and Kazakh are Kipchak.
>Is that makes your pro-erdogan arse hurt?
Yes. If you don't do that we'll declare a jihad on your country and send a çomar horde to your country
your choice

pure coincidence user

Avg. Turk

The court language was Ottoman.

>During the peak of Ottoman power, Persian and Arabic vocabulary accounted for up to 88% of its vocabulary,[2] while words of Arabic origins heavily outnumbered native Turkish words.[3]

>Ottomans traced their male lineage back to Oghuz Khagan and Kayi tribe.

The original Ottomans were indeed T*rks, but they bred with foreigner women so much they started completely forgetting their Turkish identity. Selim I unironically used the word T*rk as an insult. And I am sure Ottomans cared more about their Komnene lineage than their descendance from some guy who was as real as King Arthur.

Janissaries also often chimped out against sultans and organized coups against them
they were so shit they were genocided by Turks in 1821 and completely abolished.
>The court language was Ottoman.
and what language is that? Aboriginal? English?
>Selim I unironically used the word T*rk as an insult
proofs?
>The original Ottomans were indeed T*rks
Well if you don't know, Orhan Gazi used Turk as an insult too. Because Turks were still nomad and "illiterate".
>but they bred with foreigner women
in the turkish tradition your mother's ethnicity does not matter. your ethnicity comes from your father.
>I am an Ottoman Padishah, Caliph of Muslims but first of all i'm the Khan of Turks
t. Mehmed Reşat

You don't get it do you? Greeks are above and beyond race and culture. Being greek is an idea. Just like the spartans won the war with the athenians, the athenian culture erode the spartan culture.

You think you captured greece but you've been infected and there is no going back. The more you struggle the more you will fail.

Is this why you steal our foods and claim them to be greek?

Watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkEFO2T3M3Q

For most of its existance, the vast majority of the empire was not even T*rkish. Ottoman ruling class were devshirmes, did not speak T*rkish, and viewed T*rks with disdain. Indeed, T*rkish-majority zones were the poorest and most irrelevant regions of the empire.

You sound like a buttblasted kurd or a self-hater leftist.

> r realized how we Oghuz managed to form big empires that shattered the world?
Strange. I always thought that your national pride is turkic khanate and gokturks were mongoloid. But i guess when you finally realize that you are mongrel you start to change your ideals.

They are mongols just like we are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanism
To the turks here, fix your country from the kurdshits

High test alpha Turkish sports>beta subhuman white sports Amirite?

Cypriots are evolving literally into the jew version of the greek. With a population less than a million and a representation in academia that is historically unprecedented.

Go read some textbooks in AI and see who is driving the field into the future. The greek presence is strong and silent.

You win life by surviving

"Turkic" is not a race. it's a linguistical and tribal community. As a guy who's interested in history i can easily understand this. i'm not going full turanist retard.
Also Gokturks were not 100% Mongoloid. They were "mongrels" as you say.

> They are mongols just like we are
You are delusional finnbro. Average t*rk on the right.

Greeks are white you cockraoch. But you will never be white.

>that butthurt
¿did a turk steal your gf?
Okay Yorgo.

>and what language is that? Aboriginal? English?

It is its own language. There is a reason why you can't understand it. An Englishman can somewhat understand English from 500 years ago, but you can't understand Ottoman from 100 years ago. The reason for that is because Ottoman is not T*rkish, but a mongrelized court language used by some Muslim Balkanshits who used lord over the peasants of Anatolia.

>proofs?

>...ben ki Beyazıt oğlu Sultan Selim, sen ki ey eşek Türk...
>...me who is Sultan Selim son of Beyazıt, you who is a donkey T*rk...

Letter of Selim II to Shah Ismael, ruler of Iran. He was called that because the guy spoke Azeri.

>Well if you don't know, Orhan Gazi used Turk as an insult too. Because Turks were still nomad and "illiterate".

Yeah pretty much. There is a reason why almost all of the Ottoman ruling class were devshirmes.

>in the turkish tradition your mother's ethnicity does not matter. your ethnicity comes from your father.

That's not how genetics and families work. Ottoman Sultans were raised by their mothers. They spent their childhoods in harems and their fathers were mostly absent. Culturally they became less and less T*rkish as time passed; the way they dressed changed, evend the language they spoke changed.

>I am an Ottoman Padishah, Caliph of Muslims but first of all i'm the Khan of Turks

This is around 20th century, back when T*ranism was making a rise in Ottoman Empire.

The "going back" is happening as we speak. In fact it will probably culminate around tomorrow, lel. Turkey's bourgeoisie, who are more Westernised and somewhat closer to Balkanshits, are getting consumed by hordes of Islamists. In a decade or so they will probably kill us all.

> Turkic" is not a race
I didn't said that turkic is a race. Turkic are originally mongoloid and throughout history some of the tribes started to mixing with persoids and armenoids and assimilated: modern uzbeks and turks are the perfect exampels. Just stop pretending that you have something to do with turkic people, you are clearly not.

Gays were a part of army to '' help'' Janissaries in war since they were not allowed to have family nor relationships and gays were tracked by ottoman too keep under control and etc. So it's normal to have pictures, Turks didn't need gay sex since European chicks were on sale to fuck

That's fucking sad.

Balkaniggers could t fight off anything Turks fought off Russian empire, British emp, Armenians, Georgians, French empire and were a world power with orostihe and homage in all courts in the world, balkaniggers are sg

Short term maybe, but its more like a sinusoid function. I have met turks abroad and we do not differ much.

What is happening now in Turkey is what happens when grass is denied sunlight. It rushes to grow in search of light outgrowing its sun thriving partners only to die in the long term

*cringes*
Byzantines described first Seljuk Turk who arrived in Constantinople as "ugly, short, swarthy and young". His name was Er Basgan.
We didn't come from Mongolia so we didn't wear that funny hat either.
I have already btfo'd the retarded greek that used to post that image.
But i guess i'll have to btfo you too.
>I didn't said that turkic is a race. Turkic are originally mongoloid
*cringes*
that makes it Turkic a race or a unique ethnicity. but in fact, it's not. it's a tribal and linguistical communication. A chinese historian in 6th century described Turkics who lived near Eastern China as "blond and blue eyed" as far as i remember (if i can recall his name i'll post)
>Just stop pretending that you have something to do with turkic people, you are clearly not.
We speak a turkic language, we're racially greatly influenced by Turkmens of Central Asia. Central Asianness depends on the person though. Some tend to be very mongol while some look balkanite.

>*action*
Fuck off roach.

>greeks and armenians are arabs
riterarry wat

I am neither a shit skinned mountain monkey nor a braindead l*ftist. I am just announcing the facts. I don't want to LARP as a horse fucker from some steppes whose only contribution to humanity is yogurt, thank you. Don't get angry at the facts; facts are indeed very shaking.

Gökt*rks were almost entirely ching chong bing bong. The mongrelization happened after they arrived Central Asia, which was inhabited by Iranic-speaking nomads, and bred with them.

There are Turks and there are T*rks. The difference between a T*rk from say Yozgat and a Turk from Thrace is huge.

Who had kings go to their court?
Ottomans, who had many kings pay tribute and pay homage to them? Ottos

Hah found it.

Has Balkan niggers ever been world power with all kings and all states near you pay homage in your court?

If Turks weren't muslim, I'd have absolutely no problem with them. Fuck ((((allah)))), fuck that pigfucker ((((mohammad))))

Ottoman Donmeh elite ruling family descendent here.

The Ottoman empire never really vanished... it's now currently known as the United States and it's ruled by people you refer to as "neo-cons". The Turks were just a host, one that lost its use around the end of the 1500s.

Currently the only threat are the Russians, we thought we took care of them in the 1910s but like a toilet that won't flush they keep coming back. Soon we will have a single world government, ruled by us.

The funniest thing is watching the angloshitskins walking around thinking they own the world when they have to kiss the ring to do anything. And in the end they catch all the blame.

there are nice flavors of islam. Alevism, Nusayrism and Quranism are okay and compatible with "values of the west". in short, it's not as durka as sunni or shia islam.

>Mario, Mario! Somebody took Princess Peach! You gotta help her!

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-syrian-refugees-islam-religion-mosques-too-conservative-strict-a7384146.html

Why does this happen in Europe? Who gets to choose Imans for diaspora mosques?

Top kek

>Why is mosque conservative
did he expect a gay orgy or a beer fest? it's a mosque for fucks sake, it obviously will be conservative.

>Be the genetically and culturally closer to whites than any other asian mudslimes

Why do you still believe this? Might as well claim that Argentina is still white.

Moron. thats not a Sport, thats a Turkish Clinic there
Burger Education

Well it's right there: those ancient kyrgyz were mixed with wusun. Wusuni were indo-iranian, not turkic. Simple as that.

>there are nice flavors of shit
yea no

There are plenty of Salafist and Wahabists mosques in Europes. Does it have to do with Saudi Arabia funding?

I'll leave this here en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

Full page if you want to read.
>Wusuni were indo-iranian, not turkic
that's debatable. many historians claim that they were turkic because some leaders had turkic names.
how should i know

>>Be roach

A fucking meme

>>Be the genetically and culturally closer to whites than any other asian mudslimes

As if being a cuck is a good thing...
Also

Whites don't exist
Asians don't exist
Only Türk is real.

>>Recruit elite units in army from whites

Recruit smart and strong boys from slaves.

>>literally steal white wimminz from Europe

Everywhere

>to breed your leaders to the extent that sultans and ruling class are noticeably whiter than turk plebs

They werent.
The new historicism is evident here

> have white leadership

I told you no such thing as white
Only pink

>Get btfo
We were busy with inner conflict.

>only saved by British perfidy

No our cannons saved us.
Brits had to run away.

>>Beg to join the EU

Threaten EU
>and get constantly rejected

Get money from EU

>because you're a barbarian turk

That is true.
European men don't want better men to compete against.

>haha whites btfo turks rule haha

I can only think you are retarded.
Ottomans and even before that Türks cucked you endlessly and we still do.

Alawites(Nusayris) are probably not Muslims. Alevis definitely not Muslims, even according to themselves.

Definitely.

>Be t*rk
>Get BTFO by filthy evil jews with knifes
>later get BTFO again by glorious castille

Honestly, if I was a t*rk I'd kill myself knowing a third wold country with many open fronts btfos me in every aspect.