Stormfags will defend this

>stormfags will defend this

>BUT BUT MUH ARYAN HITLER

Hitler would've hated this non-Aryan piece of shit.

He should hate himself haha
Stormfags BTFO

Hitler was really just an islam loving faggot, don't get why people love him so much

>haploshit
>meaningful

Also Hitler was an admirer of Islamic culture, btw. He would have been pleased to have non-Jewish Semitic ancestry.

You do realise that there are many subclasses of E3b you fucking kike?
EV-13 is broadly European only.
Kill yourself you disinfo spreading kike.

It doesn't matter where people are from.. what matters is their ideas..

Fun fact: Afro-Asiatic languages include Berber, Oromo, Hausa, Coptic, Egyptian, and Amharic.

Hitler was a sandnigger.

hitler is a loser who failed the white utopia why would we defend him?

>but, but genes are irrelevant!!!!11
>but, but muh subclades!!!

Not to mention I wouldn't be surprised to find that this shit is fake news. Just like hitler having a gay jewish boyfriend or having only 1 testicle or having a microdick all lies spread by Jews.

>Hitler had only one ball
>Hilter was a dope fiend
I don't think "Neo-Nazi" are even that obsessed with Hitler, how are they finding all this stuff out about Hitler when they never even talk about why Hitler did what he did aside from just saying he was "anti-semitic"never going into detail of what the Jews were doing, nah that's not important enough to warrant explanation.

Nice starwman you god damn kike.
Sage.

Hitler was a judaic messiah, everybody knows it

who could have made life of the chosen people easier?

Eternal reparations for something never happened, their own state after thousands years of hatred and ever lasting status of retarded maniacs for the antisemites

Rabbi Shekelgruber did something that nobody could.

Otto the cuck

just a small comparison

Yes

>5% of cuckstrians are of african-middle eastern descent
wouldn't be proud of that in your place

it also includes hebrew
hahahaha stormfags BTFO

Yeah, he despised these semites so much, just look at pic related. A big majority of jews today (Ashkenazi) have no semitic blood and are therefore not semitic. So even if this is true, which i doubt, it wouldn't change anything. Shitty thread.

hitler secretely loved his semitic brothers and hated aryans
hahahaha stormfags on suicide watch