How did American Black people become so successful?

Blacks were brought as Niggers in USA and were kept as slaves in chains. Now when I see them. Some of them are fuckin rich. They're now dominating whites with black dudes getting all them money and hoes. One of them even became a fuckin president.
How did all this fuckin happen this fast?

Because it's 2017.

Then it must be 1850 for the Africans.

Jewish media and influence

statistics
also, successful blacks in the 1800s owned black slaves

Here ya go, goyim.

Define success?

Having rap albums and money is great.

But it can all be taken away ((())) were he to wrongthink.

capitalism, dumbass. take rappers for example. its music. and people like it, so people buy their shit and go to their concerts and give them money. it's just that simple. people give them money, they get rich. rap is good, I mean, lyrically it's mostly all crap, but it just sounds good. especially when you're high. the beats and the flow of the words just have an appeal. blame capitalism if you're so damn upset with them making money

>white jewish

stopped reading right there

>Niggers
>Rich

Jews killed white music and replaced it with nigger music. Jews took control of professional sports and replaced white players with niggers. And they own Hollywood and are replacing all the white actors with niggers. Just by watching TV you'd think that whites were the minority in the US... nothing but niggers, Mexicans, Asians and Jews.

I mean they're good at Music, Dance, sports, Literature, Movies, Politics, Fucking white ladies. Etc.
I really like they're well integrated into society.
I feel sad that my country still has things like casteism and communal fagging.
Damm I'm getting inspired by these blacks.

same reason poos are charlatan rich in burgerland

same reason dogs in burgerland are richer land poos in pooland

because burgerland is cucked by h1b affirmative action politics also some gay retard politician took the occultist blavatsky seriously

they give out hi-profile puppet positions to any shitskins ie: Obama

white countries love providing welfare benefits to non-whites and actively recruit "diversity", meanwhile denying pensions and increasing pension age

UK has recruited millions of welfare leeching asians

globalist corporations have their own versions of welfare programs to traffick humans, h1b being one of them

Poo in loo pol bot holy fuck

Tell ppl white people that in 2001 that a black kenyan named barack obama would become president, they would say "Yeah sure.. right.. and two airplanes are gonna fly into the twin towers..Ya fucking neggar!"

Forward to obama elections *Freiza voice* "Y-youre nothing but a monkey!"

Obama: "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"

Still better than War criminals Bush and Pussygrabber turd.

H1b helps American economy though. The salaries are all directly transferred to bank accounts so every h1b dude is paying his fair share of taxes and companies get cheap labour. That's how you create an 18 trillion economy.
Also since when do ovens have wifi you kike?

Fuck off poo in loo

>gypsy lies
Completely unsubstantiated claims created by h1b pushers and poo smugglers to get you filthy roaches to steal white nations and white resources.

> Skilled professionals at dirt cheap wages.

Who's stealing Dr. Who?

>I feel sad that my country still has things like casteism and communal fagging

Nigger getting butthurt because UC Indo-Europeans aren't breeding with ABBO's.

Easy... The white man ALLOWED it.

tax music n sport 99% to pay welfare n crime

>gypsy lies
Completely unsubstantiated claims created by h1b pushers and poo smugglers to get you filthy roaches to steal white nations and white resources.

>Skilled poofessionals

indians end up destroying the company and the company goes out of business. There's like 500 companies that were taken over by indians and ALL of them went out of business

anyone who outsources to them will have their company ruined OR will have to hire white knight American consultants to fix the mess they've created.

alot of companies are bailed out by these dumb white knight goys who fix the failed systems created by pajeet

these white knights who keep the company afloat are usually then fired for multicultural reasons

Dead jew= good jew

I got into trouble in one of my classes because I reminded people my class that black people have come as far as they have because fundamentally "white america" allowed it.

Lots of dirty looks my way, given I'm Hispanic.

/thread

>30 percent of Americans study stem courses
Which jobs are we stealing again, basket weaving?