Americans

Why do americans think that they have any authority to say who is and isn't white?
They literaly have to do genetic testing to know there heretage, and they are a colony.
Why do they think they are experts on who is white and who isn't?

You're just butthurt because some burger called your country "part of Russia".

man the fuck up Ivans

Cause we're just that great.

>Ivans
That is russian name
Steriotipical name for Latvian male is Jānis

Fuck off, labus. Prepare for annexation.

Lol thats gay. Youre part of russia btw

>That is russian name
That's the joke assburger

It will end up as last time when we killed hundres of thousands of yor suhumna kind ivan.
Also russia is poor shithole.

Because we're doing more for the white race than you cucks ever could.

The amount of damage you've done to your race is irreperable as it is, don't act like you're serious about something you wouldn't have the balls to fight for irl

Even Hitler couldn't rely on you faggots and that was back when things weren't as bad as they are now

We're the greatest nation on Earth and we are the future

What a angry shprot. It's time for russian troops again liberate you from gayropean fascists.

Latvia is greatest ally

>They literaly have to do genetic testing to know there heretage

There are sufficient records here for any American to trace every member of their family back to their home in the Old World. It took me about a week of nights after work and I located ancestors as far back as 1150 AD.

We've dealt with living in a 'multicultural' nightmare where you learn to recognize these things as second nature.

shut up ivan

No American ever unironically tries to be the authority of whiteness on this board. Quit being a whiny little faggot.

OP raises a point, americans can't say the "N word" cause they get nagged. Supremacy much eh

That's the worst god damn drawing I've ever seen. I hate it

>flag
Who are you again? Is this nobody really trying to talk shit? hahahahaha

falklands

Fixed

We should rather liberate you ivan.

this
I can with ease say nigger on street and no one will give a fuck, while do the same in USA and everyone gets butthurt.

So?Those USSR colonists aren't official citisens, they have non citisen passport.We are still a mayority in our country, and it's 99.9% white, while USA will soon be a minotiry white.
And russia itself is only 80%b russian and full with shitskins and muslims.

I can confirm. I was in Riga with a few mates at the beginning of this month and I saw only two non-whites during the 4 days I've stayed.

Riga is absolutely stunning and beautiful, the country takes great care of its heritage and culture, everyone is nationalist as fuck. Keep up the good work, Latviabros.

I'd love to visit the countryside next time I'll be there!

Pic related, I took it when I was on top of the Academy of Sciences.

Nice