My friend raped by nigger

>be me
>get messaged by American friend
>"I think I've just been raped"
>mfw not taking it seriously
> "I went to chill with him, and he started taking off my clothes and stuck in it. I was closing my legs and fighting it. And I threw up"
> I was paraphrasing that due to snachats nature...

Anyways, when she told me it was a nigger I got so angry because part of Me knew she wasn't lying. How long are we going let America cuck itself? Fucking savages.

burn the coal pay the toll

so you are orbiting a girl in murica who fucks niggers and now you are mad and make up a false rape story to cope with it?!

Throw a snorka on the barbie and slog down some vb. she'll be right mate

Give up on America OP, It's over for them. Focus on saving Europa instead, There is still hope there

>I think I've just been raped
What the fuck? You have either been raped or you hadn't.

Is she white?

She got raped you faggot, she wasn't fucking him

Rekt

>"I think I've just been raped"
I regret having sex

s'true

no, i understand, shes trying to see if in some way maybe she made him think it was consentual
she was probably flirting around and talking about sex and saying things like "i like it rough" and stuff like that and he took advantage of it thinking "if I just take her she'll like it" which obviously wasnt the situation, but theres a chance its what he though
so she is trying to see if in her mind she can rationalize it.
Or maybe she was interested in him but this was just WAY to much WAY too fast.

youre obviously a fucking virgin, girls are pretty easy to read man

Are you a flammin' homosexual?

Who going to win Grandfinal this year? My money is on the Sharkies

she was hanging out with a nigger
its what you get

I remember this happened to some slut in my 8th grade class except he didn't go as far as raping her. That type of bitch probably deserved it.

>implying the UK isn't over 90% Muslim

So he forced her to come over?

stop talking to her
she is ruined forevr

If she's serious,tell her not to shower and go to the police.

>I went to chill with him
Kys

get her to report it user and also take it to the press

TopKek, Ol' sport.

Also, ask for cream pie photos as proof

You wanna be butt buddies?

>Focus on saving Europa instead
>There is still hope there

>relaxing around blacks
lamo @ her life

this
she was hanging out with him you white knight faggot

>Ni**er
Have you considered they are human just like you?

and i know u probably have a lot emotionally invested in her because u r an idiot and a fuckup, but srsly start talking to her lees and then just dissapear after a week

DROPPED

Oi ya kangaroo fucker, speak English like the rest of us ya cunt, I can't make out what you are speaking about

These

If you really care, find and kill him. If she cares, she should agree.

no shit 1 on 1 hangout = fuck
everybody knows this

the sex was probably bad or she felt dirty after giving in to her primal urges

she's playing you dawg

Op , ya drongo. You wanna Fukien get that Fukien Sheila on tha phone and like oi you fucking scrag cunt, don't go fucking no bongas. Fucking cunt . Yeah nah, she not good now fucking cunts

She shouldn't have relaxed

Stop talking to her. She's used goods now.

>being friends with a raped coalburner

Cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Why are you guys attackiing me lmao? I thought we were on the same page boys. And yes obviously she was gunna get raped, that's if she didn't go there for a root. I dunno man, it seemed like she doesn't like blacks. Apparently he even said " if you don't hang with me, hjudging my skin colour"

>"I went to chill with him,
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL,
You got cucked by a white woman over snapchat.

She was weak willed enough to give in. Be a man and stop talking to her and you have my respect.

To sum up Ops post.... Girl got drunk and trusted a black guy.

Tell your slut friend she is ruined. Advice her to learn to do kagels.

Oi cunt. Yeah nah, you sound like a real drop kick cunt who is as fucked in the head as that Sheila. That cunt ain't got no fucking place here and neither do you you fucking dole bludging wanker

All nations outside of Europe are cucked at the moment. Europe needs to enact a "right of return" or something for all Europeans around the world that want to return home. If we regroup, and discover our cultural roots again, we just might save ourselves from total annihilation.

Europe, if you really do need immigration due to low birthrates, begin enacting a "right of return" or something for Europeans abroad who want to return home.

Seriously, why isn't this a thing yet? Are we all on that "divide and conquer status"?

Tell her not to shower and go to police ASAP. The sooner the better. Have a better story then "we were chilling and it kinda happened". That's about all she can do, other then having an orbiter kill him for her.

FUCKING THIS

t. Small dick
Cuck. Nigger loving micropenis. Kill yourself baby dick. She's not ruined because her pussy is stretched she's ruined because she fucked a monkey.

right. she needs to just deal with her shitty decisions, take her medicine and shut up. no court will convict the black kid especially after this slut didn't even go to the police right away and just 'made up this rape story to bring down the black man'. no decent man will ever want her now anyways

Christ we have a lot of catching up to do in the insult department

basically op
make the right call
never talk to her again

you are talking to a niggers used seconds
no self respect

>believes niggers don't rape
Cuck. Germany confirmed for cuck nation.

>"I went to chill with him"
She had it coming.

Confirmed LARP. Stop daydreaming cuck

Blacks are 12 percent of the population and they aren't even increasing in number.

>went to "chill" with a nigger

I'm sure there was weed and/or alcohol involved as well, which is almost always the case when these dumb cunts get raped.

DROPPED

Rape is a strategy of POC-resistance.

>"I went to chill with him
Stupid cunt had it coming

>hangs around with a nigger
>gets raped

And?

Cucked how? Getting nudes off a slut is pretty normal for me. More normal than getting them from an Aryan goddess or whatever the fuck you stormtrooper larpers idolise. Also shit banter aussies,I expected better

Does she have downsyndrome?

You realize if we carpet-bombed most of our shitty inter-cities we'd successfully eradicate the vast majority of our niggers. Most aren't living in rural and suburban areas, unlike white people.

Sounds more like she was planning on having sex and changed her mind halfway through. You don't just go chill at someone's house, let them start taking off your clothes, get half naked, penetrate, and then claim you got forcibly raped completely against your will.

She probably wanted to take things slow, and he moved to fast, so I could see the rape in that sense, but getting mad because the dude is black is besides the point. She went in there and chilled with him because she liked him. She didn't like who he turned out to be. If he took things slower they likely would have had consensual sex within three days. But whatever, burn the coal pay the toll.

So she's a slut yet you believe she was raped. And you are friends with a slut?

i dont even get why u r wasting ur time on her in the first place

unless she is a legit 10/10 that u video chat with every day and she is a virgin who is going to come here marry u and suck ur dick for days

just get on tinder and get someone local

Not only that but you'd also kill the vast majority of our liberals too. It's literally a win-win.

Fuck some nigger here is taking the piss about australia's weak bail laws and laughing at us

look at this shit!

Hispanics.

>chill with him
Around blacks never relax isn't just a meme you know. Too bad she had to learn the hard way.

At least try and make sure she gets on the right track, take care of herself and this doesn't happen again.

>Tell her not to shower

won't this fuck up the dna evidence
i mean they could get the wrong guy from the night before

fpbp

Where I live I never even see Hispanics.

I hope she got pregnant and is a good christian grill so she dont abort the little white chocolate mullato bastard.

also

BLACK'D

Fuck it, burn the coal pay the toll. Stories over boys. Also don't psycho-analyse me mate, you don't know what I've seen lmao

>Went to "chill" with a nigger

Lol, what did she seriously expect?

if she didn't go straight to police then it wasn't rape
literally every time.
Do you think it was just a coincidence they were hanging out on a bed together beforehand?

Have you ever even met a black person eesti?

I hope the same happens to your whore sister dirty Jew.

>niggers
>human

What's your plan going forward?

This. Dumb bitch just regretted it.

Now where do I get pics of White American sluts? Fuck it, tinder will do for now

I'm British, and one of you feral convicts threatened to "back slam me" after I threw sand in his child's face.

>I went to chill with him.. "

Here, there is your problem.

>on a bed
lol where does it say that you virgin

She was American?

Please do this, i can't handle australia's nanny stating anymore.

I want to return to germany (i'm german but my parents moved here and gave birth to me here)

every cunt here thinks the solution for everything is more government to regulate our lives. you would not believe the hellish regulation that goes on here. at least germany has the autobahn

>I think I've just been raped
>I think I've
>I think
>think

What next? "I think I've just been shot in the head"?

You know, I actually love this. Let me see if I got the story correct:

>be some stupid cunt bimbo
>hangs with niggers
"Lawl wite bois!"
>team nigger
>hangs out with nigger
>instagrams nigger
>Facebooks nigger
>snapchats nigger
>nigger wants to fuck
>"uhm... 'kay?"
>stench of chicken
>smallish cock
>done in 15 seconds
>"uhh not like the memes at all"
>realizes she fucked a nigger
>regrets
>call polic- wait, tells friend yeah.
>reporting fake crime is a crime
>realizes reporting niggers as criminals is racist now
>washes cunt full of nigger sperm and STD.

Did I get that right? Okay. Go find that nigger then ask him to let you suck your friend's pussy juice off his little cock, faggot.

She deserves what she gets.

You realize white people aren't even Christian anymore right?

U saw ur gf get dicked and she liked it, let me guess she is still at his house and too busy to call you right ?

>>"I think I've just been raped"

She probably had consensual sex with the nog and now regrets it because shes wondering what her friend will think of her when the nigger boasts about it to his friends and her friends (and family) find out.

>having sex anywhere else
You cant rape in public here. not sure how it is in NZ

No but that doesn't change anything

only poster in the thread with any kind of social skills

LMAO.

is your house 100% bed? lmao pls

I need you to not "be there" for this person Aussie. Its a crock of shit and that bitch just fucked a nigger

No just the only one stupid and naive enough to buy this story.