Why does Sup Forums hate Trump

Sup Forums is against Dump-Cumbf nowadays, what the hell happened?

Sup Forums is waking up to the fact that its possible to get fucked from both sides, and to never trust a politician. Basically, common sense.

Drumphf is done OP!

www.shareblue.com

It's the communist Jews turn to take over!

chaos never has only 1 goal.

honestly I'm just here to see what Trump's surname evolves into

Trump is our tool.

As long as he does what he's supposed to (deport the spics, trade war now), he gets support.

When he lets the jews lead him around on a leash, we need to give him a slap on the wrist and show him back to the path

blumpfy

Tromp has gone too far with his bombing without consent ways.

Impeach Tromp Now!

faggot

>sage

He sold out to the Neocons because he likes the taste of Rabbi Shlomos circumcised dick way too much to go against the will of the zionist cabal.

He served his purpose. On to the next bit of turmoil.

Sold everything to the merchants.

Nigger.

trained invasion of redditors

those same redditors blaming everything remotely pro trump on the_donald to fit their agenda

people trolling to pretend that theyre shills, which just encourages more shilling

Hi leddit

The deep state won, Trump is a Neocon now.
No more America First. Warmongering against Russia. Support for Al-Qaeda in Syria. Lots of Regime Change.

It was a nice try and Trump had a good fight. But now he is giving up and he takes the easy road and does exactly what kikes want him to do.
The media and all his enemies love him now, because he betrayed his supporters.

He's a tool, or dumb, or he conned us. I don't know yet but I'm fucking sick to my stomach about american politics.

Twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/852936553005449216

If you really support Trump after his betrayal, you ARE from reddit.

There has to be a reason why you supported Trump and if this reason is not here anymore, and you still follow him, then you are just a blind sheep.
Just like Reddit.... you want your Safe Space where you can worship Trump and where you don't get any other opinion.
It's not very hard to realize that supporting Al-Qaeda and RegimeChange is a bad thing and that people get upset about it.

This is not Plebbit, this is Sup Forums. No blind worshiping and no Safe Space here.

Hi, leftypol.

BE ALERT
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

4+4Chin,Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

I did not know that /leftypol/ supports Assad now.

You don't have to, leftypol.

>How to spot them:
>>NEOCOHEN!!!
>>KIKE PUPPET
>>Go back to r/the_donald
>>HE BETRAYED US!!
>>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>>Miss me yet
>>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS
So basically everyone who doesn't like that Trump does exactly the opposite from what he promised is a shill now.
And of course the people who supported Assad a few months ago, because Trump didn't want to RegimeChange, and who oppose Assad now, because Trump wants RegimeChange now, are not just stupid shills and blind followers.

>1 post by this ID

>why does Sup Forums hate Trump
4D chess happened

>Be Germany cuck
>Love Trump despite him being a Israeli cuck

>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS
You can be against ISIS but if you're against Assad you're for Israel.

He didn't fulfill his promises. He has proven to be (as I initially suspected) just another kike owned cunt.