Turkey - Election Tomorrow

They're moving from a parliamentary political system to a presidential political system. More centralised power to Erdogan.

If it's a yes, we're fucked.
If it's a no, we're fucked.

Europe help pl0x
>pic related

If it's yes, it creates happenings which we are severely lacking of right now.

What could possibly go wrong?

EU membership in October, mark my words.

Or when a Kemalist takes power :^)

To join EU, you have to be cucked first.

You wouldn't have death penalty, the failed coup d'etat can't be killed, etc.

EU foreign policy is to import your cucked views. To Phillipines, to Russia, etc.

export

>To join EU, you have to be cucked first.
no, just dont be third world. EU already paid a ridiculous amount of money to turkey and a lot of countries invested heavily in the turkish industry, since it is surprisingly stable for a middle eastern country. Hard to believe they'd throw all of this away overnight.
>You wouldn't have death penalty, the failed coup d'etat can't be killed, etc.
Bullshit, the EU can't do jackshit but complaining. Last year proved that pretty good, especially how easily they bend their own laws.
>EU foreign policy is to import your cucked views.
more meme garbage please, EU foreign policy is a mediterranean trade union to counterweigh the US and Asia at the cost of ethnic culture and herritage.

never going to happen, no politician will push that if they want to survive the next election

can't let you do that, Starfox

>never going to happen
just as the Brexit and Trump. It will happen. EU parliament has proven countless times how easy they can pass decisions made by the absolute minority. They'd have to admit that they wasted hundred of billions on Turkey otherwise, which is not going to happen.

What is he thinking right now?

JUST FUCK MY NATION UP

Muttafuckin inbreeds

>why did i wear that stupid hat

>oy vey, I could be in the promised land but I'm taking care of a bunch of Kurds and Mongoloids

Literally fucking this.

I really hope the roaches vote yes and papa roach go full sultan.

NO
NEIN
HAYIR AMINA KOYAYIM HAYIR

He would vote Yes after seeing what his party has become

I hope yes goes through just to spite the turks and make them realise what a fucking awful president he will become if he has absolute power.

Fuck off Gr**k faggot.

He's a madman though.

idk how turks are dumb enough to fall for erdogans bullshit, i have met plenty of turks and most of them are pretty intelligent, nice people. how can they get tricked by such an obvious charlatan? he is just a power hungry maniac

>Not knowing Atatürk abolished masons in Turkey and gave the Jews the middle finger by developing an Independent economy from ((Central Banks)) but the later leaders sold out to the ((jews))

Average Uneducated Gayreek.

People you met were probably not Erdogan supporters. It's basically 50/50, and the Erdogan supporters are just low IQ islamic shitters.

That'll never happen. Islamists have been planning this and planting their roots for years. My generation is mostly Kemalists, but the current child generation is growing up to be little Erdogan loving shitheads.

>the Erdogan supporters are just low IQ islamic shitters.
>most of turks in germany are pro Erdogan
Checks out.

Obviously. They are the children of low IQ factory workers from late 20th century. Most of the Turks in europe are retards.