SUBMARINE LAUNCHED NUKE

Pukkuksong-1/KN-11 submarine-launched ballistic missile, designed for use with the Sinpo-class submarine.

If Norks are allowed to build subs and arm these with nuclear warheads it's game over, you can't defend against SSBNs, even if the North gets completely overrun you won't find the submarine until it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Sokcho_submarine_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People's_Army_Air_Force#Current_inventory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gosh, if only the West had developed some form of anti-submarine warfare.

The Japs and Sorks don't want to fight
Meanwhile China and Russia had plenty of time to get their shit to the border
Seems like US never had a plan

isn't submarine warfare only for less than a few feet underwater and not deep submerged which the nork sub would be for most of the journey to the west coast

The only anti-sub first strike missle tech we have is nothing

t. Nintendo employee

lol if you believe that's real you're an idiot, their subs can't stay submerged because they're non-nuclear and you think they mastered how to launch a ballistic missile from underwater. a moron is born every second it seems.

damn they have alot of stuff.

i thought they'd only have 2 subs and a rubber dingy

there's not much to master other than submerging and pressing the big red button which they've already shown off

Most of their subs are outdated and they are more like mexican drug cartel tier subs. Though they still can load them with such missiles.

>Muh scary North Korea meme
From another bread
Brief history lesson:
>Korea under Jap colonial rule for centuries.
>WW2
>China, still part of Soviet Union, and an allied force at the time annexes northern mountainous part of Korea as staging point for operations in the pacific.
>Some time passes after the war.
>Chinese influence starts waning.
>Koreans in Jap and Chink half can't decide who Korea actually belongs to.
>What is essentially a civil war (with Norks backed by Chinese arms) breaks out.
>USA must stop muh gommunism. Assembles UN coalition on Korea.
>by the time coalition is staged South Korean forces pretty much already rekt. Civil war over.
>Norks win.
>Coalition takes beach front in SK. Pushes inward.
>China comes in and starts aiding Norks.
>Coalition Bombs the shit out of entire Korean peninsula, killing millions. Norks + China still don't surrender.
>Truman tries to get approval to use nuclear weapons (fails).
>After retaking Seoul for the umpteenth time after a constant back-and-forth with China the original annexes are pretty much re-established and an armistice is called because nobody has the taste to continue this bloodbath.

So yeah.
>USA tried to nuke NK long before NK ever had nuclear weapons.
>USA killed millions of Koreans in Vietnam tier military action.
>Norks still believe USA wants to nuke them, and if you look at all the burger posts on here, can you blame them?

>there's not much to master

>literally rocket science

I bet you haven't even played call of duty before.

and they have proven they can fire rockets

Nobody really cares about how outdated they are or about how weak Korean nuclear missiles are compared to modern stuff.

They just need to be able to come close to Cali and fire a nuke.
If they can't stay under water the whole way and have to emerge for a few minutes, they will just be a bit slower and the risk of getting caught will be higher, but they will still be able to nuke Cali.
They were not able to find the MH370, a whole fucking big plane in a very small area... and they knew the path it took and it has transponders. So how the hell would they find a submarine which is just on the surface for 15min.

>under colonial rule for centuries
Thats where youre wrong, kiddo
Its been less than a century.

this.

doesn't matter how old it is, a 400 year old musket can still kill you if.

a 50 year old nuke can do alot of damage but even more damage to reputation

The Japs ruled over the Koreans with an iron fist during the 19th century. That's why if you watch Nork propaganda they express deep unwaning hatred toward the Japs.

Ironically the whole "Never surrender" nationalism the Koreans thrive on was instilled by their Jap overlords. Who believed that the best way to keep the Koreans from rising up and revolting was to encourage them to be proud to be Koreans. And it worked.

Would you trust someone who killed 10% of your population with chemical weapons, destroyed your whole country and basically didn't care at all about civilians? The US niggers in the Korean War were ISIS tier.

I don't understand the stupid burgers who think that Norks just want to be freed and that North Korea would implode the first minute in the war.
The USA destroyed Korea once and the people would fight with all their power against the invaders.... they will all stay behind their government. Because maybe the government is autistic and bad, but it's better than letting your people die and get killed by niggers from the USA.

Your welcome

Fortunately the US political system still had checks and balances that worked back then. Can you imagine the global precedent that would have been set if Truman got congressional approval to use nukes?

It would be so much cheaper to attack coastal cities with clouds of never gas from a submarine at night. Let the prevailing winds carry it inland and cool temps keep it low to ground.

>the best way to keep the Koreans from rising up and revolting was to encourage them to be proud to be Koreans.
They did exactly the opposite.
They outlawed the use of korean language and even forcibly renamed their names to japanese.

Wotever. 35 years, 200 years, at this point what difference does it make? The coalition destroyed original Korea in nearly it's entirety. SK is a US puppet state and NK is basically one big military camp fearfully awaiting the continuation of a war that has been on pause for the last 66 years wherein they are prepared to die for their country.

>Can you imagine the global precedent that would have been set if Truman got congressional approval to use nukes?

Yes, because that had never happened before. Twice.

Why are people with orange Id's such faggots?

> you can't defend against SSBNs
I bet you also believe katana were the best weapon ever.

>Go to shitpost in other bread
>Self-fulfilling prophecy.

>you won't find the submarine until it's too late.
>thinking that any submarine they put in the water will not be under 24/7/365 surveillance by every world power on the planet

Tы тyпoй

> a World War is not different from a Proxy war
I really hate nu-pol.

>be usa
>know something is wrong with numerous airliners
>get calls that there's a terrorist in the cockpit 30 minutes before
>crash into twin towers

>b-but we have the best military and could easily defend against north korean nukes

That's a great argument user.

Big fucking difference.
If the rule lasted more than a century then at least an entire generation would have forgotten what it meant to be korean and then assimilate into japanese identity fully.

>NK is nationalist
If they were nationalists then they wouldnt have assassinated key korean nationalist figures before establishing NK.
Commies are commies.
And everyone outside pyeongyang are disloyal as fuck at this point.
Theyre all smuggling SK media and goods in black market now.
Hell, even a high ranking NK diplomat has officially defected to SK couple months ago.
I dunno where you got your NK facts but it sounds like its from NK shills whose shilling materials cant even be found unless you actually go out looking for them.

9/11 was an inside job though

>North korean subs
>tries to cross to South korean waters
>vicious fishing net attacks
>Rip the whole crew
>fishing net wins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Sokcho_submarine_incident

>implying north korea isn't an inside job

>casualties
>a fishing net

>thinking that it's possible to track every move of a submarine in a whole ocean.
I think you overestimate surveillance possibilities.
> every world power of the planet
Why should anybody else care? It's just relevant for the niggers from the USA and for South Korea.

> whose shilling materials cant even be found unless you actually go out looking for them.
>Doing broad research that requires effort= shilling but doing nothing but grabbing the lowest hanging fruit = being well informed.
WEW
E
W

You think they'll do the test on monday morning Korea time (evening in est)?

They have it prepped, and they said they would...

I didn't say or imply that whatsoever.

>24/7/365 surveillance by every world power on the planet

Are you fucking retarded?

Definitely a real possibility

Is there any actual proof that N.K. has nukes?, they were using crop duster biplanes in one of their training videos, pretty pathetic. This whole thing seems like a joke.

Few years ago they also said they would nuke Austin Texas just to shut up Alex Jones.

>sauce: Alex Jones

>Theyre all smuggling SK media and goods in black market now.
>Hell, even a high ranking NK diplomat has officially defected to SK couple months ago.
It's all about the numbers and the individual cases.
A diplomat who feared to get killed leaves his country? Yeah.... i think i can understand that... it's not like he would have any other choice.
Something is on the black market? Yeah.... nice... how many people consume it?

>he thinks falsehoods have high propogation
Lmfao
You believe that earth is flat too?

>2017
>still falling for the spheroid jew

Why doesn't America just nuke Pyongyang? I'm pretty sure if they gave Russia and China notice of what they were going to do well in advance that there wouldn't be a spaz out of all the countries launching nukes

What does 4.25 mean? Seen it on other North Korean shit too

There is video footage of their successful test retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People's_Army_Air_Force#Current_inventory

Have a look.

They put a device in the testing chamber underground...

Its not like "I will magically nuke you" its a test that there sure to follow through with.

Its just a matter of when.

Basically all the people near the chinese border.
Which is where anyone with anything worth keeping has moved to so they can survive off NK-china trade.

There's even christian cults spawned and grown by SK christian missionaries whose base is on the chinese side of the border.

> get caught because of your own stupidity
> kill yourself
But i thought that Norks are not loyal and they would all flee and topple their government on the first possibility?

>China
>part of Soviet Union
What fucking province are you from where the education was that bad? Probably some retarded Newfie or Albortion

>implying it isn't an absolute moral imperative to fight Communism wherever possible

If you ever actually got on a plane and sat on the window side you'd know that earth is round if you're smart.
I guess you fill neither of the above given conditions.

to be fair we don't know what they are taught and learn about the world and south korea, they probably don't know half of the world history or even ww2 happened

Because war crimes. You can't just go around nuking entire cities just to take out a few bad actors. Plus China , South Korea and Russia would be left to deal with the aftermath. Huge political and miltary nightmare

Cyka блят

>war crimes.
>War
>Crimes

Kek I FOUND A LIBERAL EVERYONE!

can fire rocket on ground in test scenario, obviously can fire from underwater, and you fucking european fuckers think american's are stupid.

Saved and checked

Do leafs really say "grade 4" instead the correct way "4th grade" ?
> head it on trailer park boys

>you can't defend against SSBNs
Unless you sink the sub and make norks cry themselves to sleep.

>muh commies dindu nuffins
Canadians deserve to be range banned

>you'd know that earth is round if you're smart.
What if I'm not smart? you seem to be implying that I'm not.
So by your own logic the earth is not round.

they can't stay under their subs aren't nuclear

There's been multiple attempts of coup within NK according to NK escapees but one of the rebels always became a turncoat in all instances.

the problem is shitty diesel subs are easy to detect

>what is the Geneva convention

Thats a huge fucking difference you absolute dunce

It shows how fucking little you know of submarine warfare.

[spoiler]It's all over now[/spoiler]

You make my words. I'm gonna get my Grade 10.

More like
>No self respecting nationalist supports raping the tax payer at home to wage never-ending ideological warfare abroad to entertain a bunch of Jews.

Why? Can't they just blow up the missile when they fire it?

Not a liberal. Sure I'd be ok with it. But I can't see the population at large being OK with mass murder just to take out a chubby faggot larping empty threats. The public outcry over muhfeelings would be insane

i love how people on here think a country with UBOAT level subs in the year 2017, has developed the capability to launch missiles from underwater carrying a nuclear payload . EVERYTHING IN THAT PARADE IS FAKE you morons.

>Basically all the people near the chinese border.
> Smuggle SK media through the Chinese border.
I think that you don't know SK media or China.
>christian missionaries
Thats not relevant for anything.
Spreading military propaganda from SK is something totally different from Christian Missionaries.

The media in South Korea is full scale Propaganda. It's not any better than the media in North Korea...it's just from the point-of-view of the other side.

He's probably some Albertan who has never set foot outside his glorious people's republic. If I lived there id think the earth was flat too. They probably actually teach their people that so they don't try to run away

My conditions were that
>you gotta ride that plane
>and be smart
Both needs to be met.
And you seem to meet neither conditions.
And I said "know" and not "is"

Go sort yourself out.

yes and im sure your masters of the seas

aye aye cap'n

>war crimes
As the country who invented these so called war crimes you should know that only the loser gets charged

You forgot about the launch codes

Sorry. We've already determined that we're nitpicking specifics over the general idea here. The way you worded it suggests that whether or not the earth is round is dependent upon whether or not I am smart.

So am I smart, or is the earth flat? Take your pick.

Good point. History is written by the victors

There's a video of them testing it you fucking idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking

But we know that in the Korean war the USA killed 10% of the North Korean population with chemical weapons and ISIS tier war crimes.
And i don't think that Koreans will forget that, they know the stories from their own grandparents who lived in that time.... they don't need state propaganda for that.

We can be totally sure that the Norks hate the USA with a passion.
They may hate their own government too.... who knows.... but they hate the USA more.

They have, they've already launched missiles from the junk submarine tho. lol @ the state of that rust bucket tho. You don't need a lot of firepower to launch a missile from under water, you can use pressure to do it, once it breaches the surface of the water you ignite the rockets engine and boom. They have done this already, not hard any third world nation could do it (except Africa LOL).

g o o d o n e

Both interchangeably at least in BC

Some other provinces have whack ass labels for their grades or so I've been told

> reputation
You think the USA would just sit still after taking a nuke? God damn you're stupid.

>Windows on a submarine
>A FUCKING OPEN ABLE WINDOW ON A SUBMARINE

Do they need to see where they're going when underwater?!

>kpop and korean shows
>not popular in china
Pick one.

>christian cults in NK
>not relevant
It means that NK brainwashing is losing its potency.

The signs of regime collapse are abundant.
Only idiots refuse to acknowledge or even able to see them, all for sake of "balanced , unbiased viewpoint"

I can't find a better resolution source for that pic, and the one you posted makes it look like the missile is shopped.

Funny enough the Nazis actually did figure out how to launch missiles from their Uboats. You burgerniggers are lucky they never got a nuke to put on their missile

>Thinking this rust bucket could make it to cali

loving every laugh