What does Sup Forums think of this movie? I just saw it for the first time and I liked it a lot

What does Sup Forums think of this movie? I just saw it for the first time and I liked it a lot.

Typical over-dramatic war movie from americans to americans

It's pretty good, filled with le German are bad goys though

If you drop politics it is a superb war movie. Everyhing in it is excellent.

>muh evil not zees
>muh heroic joos

Very good. No niggers in it.

i'm not trying to be a dick to the veterans or anything but i always fucking laugh when that mannequin gets blown to pieces by 20mm in that one scene in pic related

i mean thats an obvious as fuck mannequin what kinda soldier just freezes like that and doesnt even react to 20mm being shot behind them

Steven (((Spielberg))) Thats all you need to know

first 12 minutes are so are a cinematic masterpiece. after that it's kind of good, but also pretty forgettable

so do all movies with no blacks get your seal of approval

I didn't get their running attack on MG-42 nest, where medic was shot. That was too Russian style on my view, irl gunner would kill them all on sight.

Still, for the most part its a good movie. Just with both eyes open.

I liked it a lot. Excellent cinematography and big attention to realism and details. In one of the first scenes you can see two Americans executing Czech soldiers so it's not all "evil nazies and good muricans".

pretty good movie
also, (((Steven Spielberg)))

its very sad

Its incredibly Jewish. The nazis are cartoonish.

spielberg warming up to the american public with his "muh patriotic" movies then slyly throwing in (((his))) personal propaganda subliminally
sure the movies may be good but fuck him dont let your guard down goys he`s still a jew

Nah, it had some really humanising moments for them. At the start, those people in ss uniforms surrendering and saying "please don't shoot us we're Czech prisoners" and the Americans shooting them and laughing

really boring movie, highly overrated...like everything spielberg has made

its alright but tom hanks can fuck off

A lot of people here are claiming that it presents the nazis as "pure evil" or something. Not really accurate. If someone who had never heard the nazis are literally Hitler meme saw it, they would just take away that it was two countries fighting a war, not good vs evil.

Im always bagfled as to why the jewish character is in rage mode at the germans. at that point no one knew about death camps? seems a bit inconsistent.

rileu

*baffled

Went full retard with the German haircuts.
Upham's character arc is still a point of contention. It's unclear if executing an unarmed German soldier was supposed to be his redemption or sinking further into failure and cowardice.