Coachella Inside Baseball

A new cultural trend is slated to be introduced at Coachella this year: female nipple displays.

This is because over time, it will neutralize one of men's last sexual cues.

>The media will focus on it as some sort of "organic" movement but it IS premeditated.

Now you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/natcurvylicious/
cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/women-can-go-topless-in-ontario-but-they-don-t-want-to-fearing-harassment-1.3171257
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27480753
radaronline.com/photos/kendall-jenner-coachella-nip-slip-sheer-bra-pics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically young drunk Women showing their Tits?

can I help to normalize the scrotum? It's not sexual at all, when you think about it.

>can I help to normalize the scrotum

It's being normalized as fashion.

This is why it's not worth helping the masses.

You deserve everything that happens to you.

>Organ that carries the male seed for sexual reproduction is not sexual

Am I the only one that just thinks they should be allowed to get their tits out if they want. It will help weed out the sl00ts from the good girls too

what the hell are female nipple displays?

You don't like Titties?

Faggot detected.

Just picture carnival but with paler, fatter, more depressing people

breats were, are and will be sexual no matter what you do

i'm totally ok with this

You'll be happy when your sister and mother walk around with theirs out then.

>"It's the newest trend user don't be such a stick in the mud hehehe."
>"It's totally natural son, why are you acting so weird when your good mother has her exposed breasts out in public?"

The Woman in my Family aren't Trendfollowing retarded Whores.

Libcucking is an Anglo Thing.

If you advocate for these trends now your daughter will be following it as a societal norm in a decade or two. Libcucking spreads easily in Europe, especially to Germanic cuck nations.

>man touches woman's breasts
>"that's sexual assault, you misogynist pig!"

>woman pulls up her shirt and shows her breasts
>"these aren't sexual at all, you misogynist pig!"

She's hot, but some of those before/after makeup shots have me worried. Especially around the eyebrows.

i live in the conservative Countryside.

Your Turn, Islandmonkey

this
but on the side note, your immigrants will rape time more frequently,

look at those milk-bags tho

There's a clip somewhere of a ((white)) woman getting her tits out in front of loads of Arab males in what looks like an Arab country and her joy at all the male attention soons turns to horror as the mass sexual assault begins kek.

Who is she?

You're ok with it because tits are only cool since they're hidden. Once you start seeing them hang out all the time you won't think anything of them.

One day they might take off their hijabs, though.

We should get voluntary double mastectomys to destroy the patriarchy trending on social media. We could use Angelina Jolie as the poster girl for it. Cut off your tits to end male oppression. SJWs without tits, wall-to-wall, nationwide. Lets do it!

That will never happen. Lips are sexual. Legs are. A lot of things are.

Countryside here is also conservative, I live there. Doesn't stop whores leaving to go to the city and I know Austrian sluts are no different.

Just stop giving roasties attention and stop expending your sexual energy in vain

That Day the Village will come together and feed them alive to the Pigs.

You could make exactly the same argument for dicks and vaginas.

Found her. She's fat as shit.
instagram.com/natcurvylicious/

can't wait till women start walking around bare foot.

>"Body positive" in the header

I suppose you have to be if you don't have the restraint to stop eating but still want to be a glorified stripper in instawhore.

thats THICC you numale faggot

MUAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

im all for it! lets make woman more degenerate!

R A R E
A
R
E

Nice.

THIS

This whole free the nipple movement is ridiculous.

What are they campaigning for exactly? Their right to have their tits out in public? Everyone knows that only degenerates are topless in public unless they're at the beach. If women want to be topless at the beach I say fine -- this has been normal for much of Europe and Latin America for decades.

But when was the last time you saw a fucking shirtless guy walking down the street and thought "huh what a productive member of society" ? Never. If women want the right to walk through town with their sweaty udders flopping about just like a dirty shit covered farm animal then fine but don't expect me to respect you.

Until the good girls start becoming sluts because its fashionable.

Hey man, I'm not saying no. Still fat.

I like her.

I think you are right, we can find confirmation in that sex rates are rising but pregnancy rates are dropping.

The first step is "you must allow this". The next step is "you must think this is acceptable". And the last step is "you must celebrate it". We've seen it happen with homosexuality, it's being done with children outside of wedlock and it's being done with promiscuity.

>weed
hihi

togs, togs, togs, undies, undies, undies!

If they are non-sexual then they won't mind if you touch them.

>inb4 "did you just look at my BREASTS?!"
>P E R V E R T
>E
>R
>V
>E
>R
>T

It's been legal for women to go topless in Ontario since the 1990s.
Women don't want too. LOL

cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/women-can-go-topless-in-ontario-but-they-don-t-want-to-fearing-harassment-1.3171257

>we can find confirmation in that sex rates are rising
Try again
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27480753

This. Incremental change of societal narrative and boundary breakdown one by one is the progressive tactic no 1 for the last 70 years.

still would

i get your point, but sweden was white like a couple o yrs ago. THAT is the point.

whether you live in the "quite countryside" or not, if liberal retardation is not stopped it WILL spread everywhere..

Coachellafest people are some of the most boring trendy idiots imaginable, it's really gotten bad over the years, I have to deal with these people every year. It was alright in the late 90s but people look so stupid and identical now.

If titties were out all the time they would lose their power over us.

Countries with the most legislated modesty also have the most rapists.

Bro, these "Latina" bitches hit the wall harder than Eastern Europeans at 30. Look at those legs. They are fucking stumpier than Babar's grandmother. The only thing this bitch has going for her is her ability to do her makeup and a cute smile. But it's fading...fast.

Do bulls get hardons when they see udders?

people who have sex =/= times people have sex.
try again.

>it will neutralize one of men's last sexual cues.

No
Young drugged up and drunk white women going to a giant nigger party filled with wiggers and fucking shitskins to shitskin music

Confirmed: fat as shit
Also big hook nose

No, but they do get horny :^)

Hahaha that's a fucking lardass

Probably; cow udders are pretty big.

[citation needed]

Why don't you like tits, Ahmed ?

This is moronic. Cows and humans do not have the same sexual cues.

WHO FUCKING CARES??? I can't believe anyone... ANYONE on Sup Forums thinks seeing more tits is a bad thing.

I can tell you've spent a significant amount of time watching cows fuck.

It's just going to be like tinder - Chad's will get more action and women will get more inflated egos

Pretty sure that's not an arab country in that picture, it's a beach during spring break.

>counter cultures don't ever pop up

day of the rake when

Have you considered that you might look like shit ? I mean, nobody will go for the ugly fat girl when there's hot ones around. Just get shredded, buy nice clothes and stop being an autist.

>she's literally sinking into the beach

It's wet sand, not fucking concrete, what do you expect?

E X T R A
H
I
C

Lots of people like dicks too. Why should men be forced to cover our genitals when we're just buying groceries, working at the office, going for a walk, not doing anything sexual with them? WHO FUCKING CARES??? I can't believe anyone... ANYONE on Earth thinks seeing more dicks is a bad thing.

>instagram.com/natcurvylicious/
As if the pic in OP's post wasn't a dead giveaway?

Look at it again, on the left side under the breast. See that? That's called a beer gut, and women aren't supposed to have them.

Wtf is a choachella and why should i even care?

Kek. This.

There's a reason civilised societies all developed clothing and modesty codes of behaviour. Everyone being naked is a regression of civilisation.

This. Degenerates are retarded

E X T R A
H
I
C
K

Largest American music festival.

but a progression of hornyness.
me liké.

Only shitskins I see at Coachella video's are asian women. And I think I know what they are after.

I would agree ...If we can lick the nipple as a greeting salute ,

The eternal muh dik

people put them on the back of their trucks all the time

She's an amorphous blob, you swill-eater.

Wow OP isn't lying:
>GET NIPPY WITH IT: Coachella Madness: Kendall Jenner Shows Off Her Nipples In Sheer Bra
radaronline.com/photos/kendall-jenner-coachella-nip-slip-sheer-bra-pics/

Female nipple displays = wearing see through bras/tops. Wasn't this a feature of the decline of Roman Empire? Women wearing sheer silk clothing that showed off their tits?