Why do most of black peoples work for Mcdoanld?

why do most of black peoples work for Mcdoanld?

So they can fuck up my order.

Every. Single. Time.

In Canada it's all whites and Asians.

You mean "most of black people that work", not most black people.

>black people
>south korea

bait post

Funny most of the cunts here are underage white rejects but that's better then a bunch of hoodrat inbred monkeys with guns and weed.

They're actually the most overrepresented among government workers among all occupation groups or organizations that employ them.

underrated

Here it's all illegal Mexicans

So they can achieve their 15-20 hours a week so they can keep their welfare.

>black people
>work
lol

Money

Is it due to diversity quotas or nepotism? Every time I go to the DMV or post office, the employees are always big fat black women.

Just entry level. The same thing applies at Walmart, given they are able to pass a drug test.

The average fast food worker is 29 years of age

last I checked that isn't an entry work force age.

It's all about getting the inside tip on when the McRib® is coming back.

Who knows? Maybe they've been locked up since they were 16?

I wonder what the average age at my store is. I know that 100k people have been with the company over 10 years, including myself.

I don't know what the root cause is. Blacks almost entirely live in large urban areas, so there are also just extra administrative government jobs, many departments just add tons of jobs that do nothing to employ people, etc., there's a lot of potential reasons behind why it's the case.

wERE DAR WEREFARE ATT?!!1

Where I live (northern virginia) the Mcdonalds employees are mostly hispanic females. Cant remember the last time ive seen anyone black working anywhere but the dmv or the jiffy lube.

see
Racial makeup of the McDonald's workers is basically the exact same as the racial makeup of the US