Is it even possible to BTFO a single argument he has ever made that is backed up by FACTS...

is it even possible to BTFO a single argument he has ever made that is backed up by FACTS, SOURCES and isn't just based on irrational feelings/hatred towards him?!

he can't be stopped by anyone and even invites stupid leftists on his show to humiliate some fools on a daily basis.

whats his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJvxPy6xpOg?t=1153
youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His endgame is the office of the Presidency of the Jewnited States of America.

don't think thats realistic unless he gets a shit ton of money from conservative billionaires or so in 2024

The guy is not philosophical. His whole shtick is to humiliate liberals in public, cuz it makes him feel big, tough, and tall. The point is never to cut deep or to think 'really' incisively. That orthodox jew conservative alt-lite, alt-lite thing he does impresses normies but it isn't really compelling

His viral marketing is the saddest I've ever seen. Just go on Twitter and search Ben Shapiro thug life. It's the most
>hey there, fellow goy kids!
shit I've ever seen

its videos made by fans lmao

It's often clearly not

citation needed

My eyeballs and decades of being on the Internet. I can spot blatant blatant shilling. The thug life videos and tweets are made by an intern at a social marketing firm paid by Ben.

i think you are giving him too much credit for this and the internet not enough

they clearly emerged randomly on YouTube and he started to embrace them when they became more popular cause he thought its funny .. i remember it very well

also

>is it even possible to BTFO a single argument he has ever made that is backed up by FACTS, SOURCES and isn't just based on irrational feelings/hatred towards him?!

He believes in God. How irrational can you get?

They're the epitome of forced meme. Which social media firm do you work for? You really should post a vid link in the thread at some point. Kudos for not doing it in the OP though, would be too obvious.

youtu.be/pJvxPy6xpOg?t=1153

>being this paranoid

im asking a simple question .. why can't you answer it?

his whole thing of supporting Ted Cruz was based on irrational feelings coinciding with devout religious conservatism so

>devout religious conservatism

see

I've been watching slot of Ben recently and he's right on many topics.

He was so terribly wrong when it came to the election though. Just read his apology where he had to admit he was wrong on dozens of predictions he made.

I've seen videos where he's bashed identity politics on both sides and said something like "I don't think white people need a group" while in practically every video he talks about the importance of his faith and how he is a practising Jew. He makes many arguments about how people should revert to conservative structures of society where, instead of relying on government, if people have issues they should follow his example of "first going to my immediate family then to my synagogue". I think people consistently choose to omit the existence of religion as identity politics and a system that promotes political correctness.

Also, he has stated that abortion begins at conception and it's a black and white issue for him. I don't respect that. I think people are scared about ambiguity in decisions.

>He was so terribly wrong when it came to the election though

sure everyone loves trump and the people who voted for him really aren't disappointed ... uhm?!?

>Also, he has stated that abortion begins at conception and it's a black and white issue for him

well how is it not?!

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

Also whats bad about believing in a society that relies more on social structures?! He only says "white people don't need a group" cause he think it is stupid to make assumptions based on race.

There are many white leftists who want to destroy religion, the nuclear family etc. Why care about them? He only cares about what you believe in. Some black conservative guy who believes in family values, religion, social structures is 100x better than some white disgusting liberal commie to him.

almost all his arguments are fact based, however his abortion arguments and Israel arguments come down to emotions and (((our greatest ally))).

he is often wrong. uses typical lawyer argumentative techniques, flashy but don't stand up to close scrutiny.

you would need to pick one particular position he has spoken on and we can explode it if you want, he often ducks many issues (except abortion, trannies, gay marriage - the ones he can defend with "that's my religion").

what separates him from other slimy lawyer types is that he is using these tactics in a political arena where a lot of observers are ignorant of their impact or style. if you were here a few years ago when we were watching the casey anthony trial her main defense lawyer bayez did it in real time on live stream for us, creating reasonable doubt in the jury's mind i think even at one point suggesting her grieving parents (the grandparents of the little toddler) could've killed her.

it was an amazing display of what a sleazy disgusting human being can do with words to influence how people think. shapiro is just doing the same thing, he happens to align with most of us on conservative issues (right of spectrum) so we are inclined to agree with him.

rarely does he argue in good faith.

chomsky does the same thing on the left (gallup poll the entire world is afraid of america, poll shows consistently the majority of americans want universal healthcare and free education, no difference between countries they are all oligarchies, etc)

it's entertaining, but very inaccurate from a technical perspective. a good debater would destroy both chomsky and shapiro, which is why they are talking heads and not debaters.

Well, he'd probably say you can choose your faith, not your skin color, wouldn't he?

Neocon Kike

But he is always debating nobodies.
He is also very blue-pilled on some issues.

>But he is always debating nobodies.

nobody wants to debate this guy. He is ending careers.

Milo chickened out for example

But Milo is just some meme.
He's never out there debating intellectuals.

>He's never out there debating intellectuals.

name one willing to debate him

>I want to dislike this man and so I will: the post