How many partners can you have sex with before it becomes 'degenerate'?

How many partners can you have sex with before it becomes 'degenerate'?

0, you can only have one partner

1 and marry her when you get a kid

its exponentially more degenerate every time you add one

If you have more than one, you're either a womanizer or a slut (or a nignog).

first post trad post

>tfw 9 and I had to think about it to count

not worth it, romance and women mean nothing to me now, feels impossible to ever have a meaningful relationship

I can't even imagine how women that have fucked like 100 dudes feel

Virgins.

It's funny because most people are okay with having a few sex partners, but virgins like to play the holier than thou card. In reality, they are just ugly fucks.

keep telling yourself that

enjoy your failed marriage at 45

lol enjoy paying the child support!

i am woman, 19 and still virgin, have bf and waiting for marriage. i mean i had sex but only anal with couples of black guys at afterparty

- if you are a man, you are a degenerate if you don't fuck lots of women or if you fuck men.
- if you are a women, you are a degenerate if you fuck more than one man, or if you fuck women.

Virgin

t. A virgin who pretends to have fucked 40 people and be an authority

Tbqh senpai, this.

If you are a man, get as many women as you like.
If you are a woman, 3-4 men before marriage are OK in my book.

5, and no more. That's plenty of people for someone to get their "fun" or "experience" out before you're just a get-around.

One.
Subtle.
This is the only correct answer.

The average is about 7. If a girl is at 20 then shes probably a whore. If she ls at 50+ or won't give you a number then shes definetly a degenerate whore.

please Jan, tell us more. did they give you nice svichkova and zelny for your anus?

Just get it all out of your system in your teens and early 20s, that way you and your mrs wont feel like youre missing out later in life, its always the we met in highschool types that end up fucking about at 40

>sex

Regards to guy's there really isn't a limit, fine for the ego push but short thing's don't give that much fulfillment in the long run so I guess it becomes "degenerate".
With western women you can count with 2-4 relationships and like 5-10 casual partners on average before they panic at 29 and want to Mary, there really aren't many ways around that here unless you get insanely lucky.

Grow up

Average is relative to belief, but mathematically, I'm going to guess around 4-6 with s.d. of about 1 depending on your sexual relief, and this is assuming a high consistency of time.

e.g. a woman or man fucking 4-6 people within a time period of 6 weeks is just downright heresy, technically speaking.

For an undefined time parameter about average
10 for male
6 for female

As a male If you can count how many partners you've had without having to write it down you're a beta. As a female if you've had more than you can count on one hand you're disgusting and too degenerate to marry.

That has nothing to do with procreation, you stupid fuck.

Putting a penis in a vagina doesn't mean you get her pregnant. You are a true kissless virgin lmao

Keep telling yourself that. Enjoy your successful marriage to someone of average looks who becomes a fat pig after a few years of marriage.

>larping as a Chad

Sad!

>Keep telling yourself that. Enjoy your successful marriage
thx i will
>who becomes a fat pig after a few years of marriage.
you base this on nothing but your desire to come back at me. Would still be better than your position regardless

Gentlemen, don't push it to make your ego feel big. I have caught shit from chicks before, and it is absolute hell to go through. It's way better to just get a GF, much safer and less stress/money spent on drinks and dinners.

this.

a cultural christian has less to fear about virginity than a diehard, for instance.

I'd rather be with a cultural christian than a crazy diehard. and I'd rather be with said christian than a lefty with a lower count.

not to mention females lie, so you can never know for sure.

just make sure you find a redpilled one basically, and protect your assets.

Yes goy, have only 1 partner and no kids. No need to keep the white race going, you had a good run.

>40 people
If you want to project, at least make it a somewhat attainable number so I can relate.

I've had 4 sex partners. Nothing crazy, but it's just fun laughing at some loser virgins lmao

This guy gets it.

It's not the number, it's the intent and emotional connections behind the counter. Most people who "count" are already degenerate anyway.

don't lie we all know you are an acne ridden beta male

My gf might not be able to have kids :/ what do? I love her guys

Having sex with anyone but your wife is degenerate

>How many partners can you have sex with before it becomes 'degenerate'?
more than twice for both genders

2. First increases complexity, second is already reduntant.

>Man
As many as he wants
>Woman
Only her husband

>Fuck me raw user, I wanna feel your warm cum inside me!
>N-no thanks degenerate. I'm saving my virginity until I find the perfect aryan wife s-sorry

>I'm only a slut because I'm attractive
This is what normies actually believe

0, celibacy is the ultimate redpill

When you say it like that it sounds silly but that's really what you should do. Girls talking to you like that already means you're at the wrong place

>loser virgins lmao
go away cringy weirdo

>This is what normies actually believe
Guess what, you dumbass?

The divorce rate was higher back then. There were more virgin brides, and the divorce rate was higher!

0 but you leafs work around that rule by fucking dogs.

count the number of people you had sex with and didn't plan on marrying at some point.

thats the number and applies to both genders

Honestly there are many here that believe that Ivan.

that's bullshit. virgin marriage last longer

Ideally 1and you stick with them but being realistic i would say they should all be from long term relationships. Guys can have up to 3 and girls only 1

I've had sex with about 25 men.

Am i degenerate Sup Forums

On paper, I'd say there is no limit to how many partners you can have sex with in terms of degeneracy. It all depends on the context that defines its purity.

>Did he/she establish a relationship?
>Did either or both parties have the intent of long-term relations, perhaps marriage?
>Was the sex romantic, i.e, 'making love' and not making fuck?

So it depends, man. I lost my V to a girl who was my first love. I'm on my second girl at the moment. Guy or girl, as long as they don't exploit sex but rather use it as an expression of love within a solid relationship, then it's all good.

>But what if she's been through 10+ love interests.

Then it indicates that she is unfit for love.

tl;dr find a girl who is either virgin, or at the very least only had 1 - 3 partners which were from meaningful relationships. Any girl who fucks casually is a whore, even on the first time.

This.

If you are a woman, you only get 1.

If you are a man, you can fuck as many as you want as long as they're women of decent quality.

>The divorce rate was higher back then.

Back then being what? The 1970s?

Think 1870s.

digits confirm it

fpbp

you may have three vaginas to decide from

>successful and happy marriage with someone who looks average and their looks get worse over time
>somehow worse than a shitty failed romance with someone who looks decent but is an absolutely horrible person on the inside and then leaves you for another man, like she did with her last husband(s)

first post best post.
Stop behaving like fucking animals.

Control yourself. Stop falling for vaginal jew.

One partner. Stable family. Healthy children.

>implying having sex in this day and age is any challenge even if you are literally an acid attack victim

well, what do you want out of life.

Do you want relative stability, a loving family, a reasonable level of trust? Be you male or female keep that number as low as possible. Preferably at 0 before marriage.

If you like drama and instability, value pleasure over love and don't want to trust or can't trust anyway, then fuck as many as you can.

Yes there will be exceptions from the norm in both cases. But by and large those are the paths.

Marriage is actually very silly and absurd when you look at it outside of a cultural context. I mean why the fuck do they have a little model of the bride and groom on the cake? Why should you legally sign half your shit away because your in a long term relationship.

Shit makes no sense, its a silly made up thing.

>expecting women to not be degenerate slags if you don't set an example

One heterosexual marriage partner only, whether you're male or female. It's better for the woman, better for society, and better for the man since he lives with a less insane, more loving woman.

Total lifetime count at age 58 is over 300. All non-partners lasted under 90 days. I was partnered and loyal for 20 years. During non-partnered total of 25 years, I was getting sex a lot. I am 58 y/o now and not doing any of that. I don't consider myself degenerate. I raised kids, but not my own.

Also I'll add that for the sake of mankind most of Sup Forumsshouldn't reproduce. I mean most of ya'll probably won't but still.

Marriage is there to help raise children.

LOL YOU RAISED SOMEONE ELSE'S KIDS HAHAHA

KILL YOURSELF OMFG STEREOTYPICAL AMERICAN KEKKKKK

I've had 20+ and I'm not degenerate at all.

>and no kids.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

>fucked 300 people
>not dgnr8 tho
>because im raising children
>btw not my own children

this is what degenerates actually believe

fertilization medicine has made great advancement. Give it a thought at least

Well i don't intend on having any children anytime too soon, but thats besides the point. Two responsible people in a relationship can raise a child just the same as, two married people (who are also responsible adults). You don't need to be married to raise children, i don't see how it helps.

I have had with over 400 hundred males. Not even a single STD. Sucks to be a cuck to traditional "values".

Top bait.

A guy can fuck as much women as he wants.

A woman should have sex with less than 5 people in her lifetime

/Thread

Do prostitutes count? SWIM had sex with numerous prostitutes.

> 0 = 1

nice one user

Is 19 too much for a guy?
Can I redeem myself?

I have had my fair share of sluts in the past but I have finally swallowed the red pill and I will just wait for the right one now.

For virgins and/or people with a low count, having sex with many people honestly means nothing. Without intimacy the sex is shit.

I am unhappier than so many people I know who have had just 1 or 2 sexual partners. I just cannot seem to meet a nice girl.

Follow the right path pol. We are better than nig nogs

its about the context

>How many partners can you have sex with before it becomes 'degenerate'?

How sad do you have to be to miss out on sex because a couple of right wing retards will think you're degenerate?
>pretty fucking sad

it's just a framework to make sure the "responsible people" have more reason to stay that way. Nothing wrong with it really.

This
All sex is degenerate so even if you only have one partner, sex with more than 0 people is degenerate. Faggot.

Fuck off degenerate kike

Eh, I stopped at 3 different partners before met the one. Met my wife on a trip back to the apartment complex my family lived in in Japan when I was a kid and met up with an old friend who lived across the hall. Went out to eat with him and accidently slammed into a girl who was turning a corner talking to a friend. I haven't done anything with anyone else in 15 years

They called it merged family. And I had a ton of earned money and resources.. I paid cash for cars, houses, and kids to do college. I would not do it now with what I know. Today, I strongly favor Mgtow. We didn't think then as we do now about other's kids. I agree with you now. Do not raise other people's kids. But I came to this over time and changed my mind.

How is it a framework? It's a legal contract that can screw over the man. I wouldn't be dumb enough to get married. Get real, Internet friend.

This was my theory. Now i have backed far away from it .

1 partner and must be married before sex. Anything more than that and you might as well hop in the oven right now

You should have sex with your wife/husband. Thats it.

Anything else is degeneracy that gets exponentially more degenerate as you go further.

People like you never have fun.

Leaves are always right about everything

Kek this.

Also you people talking about "its ok as long as it's not over 5 guys" leave right now and fucking gas yourself. You are what's wrong with society and you are whats wrong with this board.