Pfffffff

Pfffffff

>Turkey Minister of Foreign Relations says that AfD will have the biggest place for their campaign in Turkey

>TL's Note: AfD means Anti-İslam Party in Germany

AfD is just as cucked as the rest of them.

AfD is rather pro protestant then anti islam

Based Protestantism

t. Remain Voter

I wish I had German Citizenship. I would vote AfD even though they would threw me out.

yeah right I doubt the 16 plasticgermans you hold captive right now are going to vote AfD.

When can we start the remigration

Dont worry bro i am a turk with german citizenship in germany my parents and i will vote afd in the next election

when the pension system collapses.

Will it though?
Merkel still makes profits.

Godspeed

in a year? very nice

i dont get it
what does he mean?

>Will it though?
If we keep importing people who realistically have 0 chance to find a job here yes, 25% of our seniors can't live off their pension alone already.
Elections are this year though and all parties agreed not to make pensions an election topic.
Old people cant riot anyways. You couldsmite a whole retirement home with a water cannon

I am sick of Merkel s politics of shitting in her people and throwing away safety security and taxpayers money highspeed 24/7 and then even looking down on the average german once they go against this "leadership"

he plays on our "fascist" past.
He wants to convince his coutrymens that they are being persecuted here.

lel turks vote afd here

Yes indeed, and i also tell everyone else to do the same, a turk advocting AfD.
Lefties suddenly don't know what to do now. Worst thing is that i have to defend germany and its culture and people against germans who would like to see themselves disappear...

The smarter ones certainly
They are not the ones who live from the social system and dreaming of a caliphate.

We can send a message. I really hope all this shit about Petrys husband being powerhungry and using her and the party for personal gain are overexaggarated fake news.

who cares about germany lol?