Why don't you vape instead of smoking?

Why don't you vape instead of smoking?

>Cheaper
>Less carcinogens so you live longer
>Don't smell like you just came from (((the ovens)))

Other urls found in this thread:

juulvapor.com/
reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/5vtsrq/this_week_in_juulkids/
snuscentral.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because blowing huge clouds of smoke out of your mouth looks rediculous, and like it or not, most people are judging you in public.

Daily reminder that anti-vape is a forced meme astroturfed by the tobacco industry

>Why don't you suck dick instead of taking it up the ass

Because I'm not a faggot i do neither.

How about neither smoking nor vaping?

because I smoke because I want out of this life. everything sucks past 40 anyway

you don't HAVE to blow clouds. there is stealth vape setups with little to no vapor.

I do bro, nicotine in it's best form

Why don't you suck dildo instead of cock?

vaping is only acceptable if you're quitting cigs
it's a great quit tool, but once you wean yourself off cigs you should drop the vapor

it looks ridiculous

Because I´m not a fucking manchild peatmallet

Because I'm not a retard or a fag so I never got into smoking.
Why not just kill yourself then?

Not even snus?

I don't vape NOR smoke.

What do you care, they're all sharting fatties.

juulvapor.com/

JUUL CITY BICH

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes

Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

Dip is better.

why would I do either?

I do, but only at home. I see more people vaping than smoking fags in the city though, I think the taxes the government's put on tobacco is leading to a very quick adoption rate

bunch of slack jawed faggots

why dont you post on a relevant board?
>smiled upon
>get better responses
>dont look like a pozed )))newfag(((

proud of you user

lol manchild

trash

I actually don't doubt this.

I vape so I dont blow up the ship's engine bay. Customs also dont catch dank for vaping, so you always have some for room renters to buy off you.

I try not to do it in public but fuck what other people think anyway. It helped me quit smoking and any smoker's who want to give you shit are fucking retarded because you're saving money and playing it safer at the expense of it looking kinda stupid.

Smoking cigars or pipes will get you way more strange looks than a vapouriser friend

>Finnposter lives
I want to believe that isn't a proxy

why is juul trash?

vaping is for fags

>Juices eventually gunk up all the time
>Constantly changing/charging batteries
>I wonder if my batteries will vent my face/cock off today
>Spend hours building coils, because the tanks fucking suck
>Leaky juice

It was cool and felt better than cigarettes.. but at the end of the day, they cost as much as cigarettes(if not more), and it was too much of a hassle compared to a lighter + cigarette.

Cigars are super gay. But I guess you're an alpha fag, huh?

because i don't like sucking dicks faggot

Smoking is for degenerates.

>Mouth fedora

I'm sure inhaling all that water vapor is going to have adverse effects like growing mold in your lungs.

Its a damn joke compared to cigarettes. Just like inhaling water vapor with nothing else whatsoever.

i bought a pax 3 a few months ago, i never use it anymore, went back to smoking normally

>Vape

Snus is based

Because in the long run they'll find liquid to be even more carcinogenic than regular tobacco.

>they cost as much as cigarettes

Are fags that cheap in the US? I could could buy a new vapouriser and juice for what it costs to get a packet of tobacco

>less
there's none if you do it properly. i pay top titty for my liquids but they also contain no sideproducts

Implying that I don't want to smell like the ovens to keep the juden away

>2017
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-mallet?

because inhaling water is fucking stupid.

But you constantly exhale water vapor as a byproduct of celular respiratiom and oxidative phosforilation..

I would be more worried about the vegetable glycerin.

because children use them mainly

reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/5vtsrq/this_week_in_juulkids/

I'm one of the premiere designers for Vapes. AMA

>less carcinogens
Yeah i'm sure chinks went out of their way to make a premium quality vaporator

Where can I cop sweedish snus in America?

The kind that is pure tobacco and doesn't cause mouth cancer unless you have poor mouth hygiene. Not that American Skoal bullshit.

what kind of chinese clone mods are you buying, son?

I wanted to get some, no one sells it here....

I get a pack of smokes for $3.48

>2017
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

This.

Cigarettes were considered healthy and in some cases good for you for almost 20 years.

Vapers are fucking retarded. I know someone who now has a smokers cough because they started vaping 4 years ago.

Fucking idiots. You will never learn.
It's just another jewish scheme to get you to pay them for culling the goy cattle.

snuscentral.com/

Niet.
Only thing snus is good for is buying some before heading home to Finland and selling it there to pay for the trip.

>tfw i'm literally on the boat over to funland now and in about 2 hours my ip will change so i can finally post without being called a cuck :D :DDD

It's not cheaper. You have to pay for the unit, the juice, and people are constantly getting new coils. Not to mention, the unit itself can get damaged.

Definitely not cheaper.

Fuck off, PM shill.
>I don't know shit about anything
Vaping isn't dangerous at all.

you have no idea what you are talking about

>Why don't you vape instead of smoking?

Because nicotine gum dispenses with stupid rituals as caffeine pills dispense with coffee rituals and fattening sugar and digestive annoyance.

Vaping is a silly way to show off.

Let me guess, Kentucky or Missouri?

switched to vaping changed my life
first vape was an eleaf pico
fav juice heavenly vanilla

You can probably ship from the US, if it's legal

>Cigarettes were considered healthy and in some cases good for you for almost 20 years.
Not by any real physician. Or anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together.

Black market? A pack of 20 here costs $25, set to rise to $30 ($21USD) in the net years or so

Thx, any recommendations?

my mind is blown

People vaping remind me of people drinking diet coke. If you're willing to have a bad habit and put dangerous substances in your body, you might as well do the real deal.

I spend 40 bucks a month on juice and atomizers
have had the same unit for 2 years i used to spend
300+ a month on cigarettes at least I have something to show from vaping instead of a pile of ashes

You think smokers feel healthy then just suddenly die during their morning jog? No faggot. When you due of smoking it us because your lungs slowly stop working. You struggle to breathe. You know everything you fear about old age? Fatigue, tiredness, inability to walk up stairs without help? All of that happens to smokers, too. It just happens sooner.

You aren't removing old age from your life, you're hastening it.

Thats because they dont look autistic and they are actually slickly designed and concealable. And they arent made exclusively for fags

Did you even think about what you just said nigger?
do you have mold in your stomach from drinking water? is your body 70% mold?
no it's not.

General is the best imo, I snus general white.
It's pretty low on nicotine levels but it's the best one imo. High nicotine = burns alot (which is nice) but it tastes really wierd.

I have been thinking about it, but the website always slaps a big nasty tax on my attempted orders...

I buy one of the more expensive packs at regular gas stations in Texas, and it runs me $8.

I hate cigarettes and the scum who use them but that's insane price.
Nicotine isn't dangerous and nothing about vaping is dangerous.

well, unless you have a massive stroke, or heart attack, both of which are more likely as a smoker.

How about I do neither instead

Fucking peatmallet I rather die with my boots on and rööki hanging from my mouth

Gonna go chain smoke soon 3 cigarettes just because I can

as an ex-smoker, I don't want to reactivate my nicotine receptors because I assume it would make me crave cigs. Plus I never enjoyed vaping so far.

>Jew scheme
>ninety percent of liquid you buy comes from some dude mixing in his garage

I love when Sup Forumstards pretend to be knowledgeable about shit.

Based pipe tobacco.

Its pleasant, fun hobby, delicious. Gives me a quiet minute to think. Minimal, borderline negligible health risks, especially if you only smoke 1-3 a week tops like I do.

>pleasant, fun hobby, delicious
Maybe for fags like you.

>Nicotine isn't dangerous
Why don't you stream yourself drinking your vial of vaping liquid if it isn't dangerous then.

>nothing about vaping is dangerous.
Yeah, tell that to people who blewed their teeth out.

redpill me on nicotine gum

Why vape at all? Quitting is pretty easy, after 2 weeks the majority of cravings are gone.

>And they arent made exclusively for fags

yep. they are made exclusively for teenagers, who value things like design and need to conceal their vice, so mommy doesn't get angry with them.

>subbing one addiction for another

great mental discipline. All smokers and vapers are pathetic.

best post in this thread desu
surprised it took so long

>Why don't you stream yourself drinking 10 gallons of water if it isn't dangerous then.

Smoke rööki, dirt hammers.

Real men smoke.