Why will generation Z save us?

Why will generation Z save us?

Other urls found in this thread:

ytmnd.com/sites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they will be toughened up when they feel full effect of what the kikes are doing to the world

They won't.

Gen Z is degenerates that ape niggers. You only think they are le based because they aren't on board with the ridiculous Tumblr feminism as much as millenials.

blackpill: gen z is only more conservative because it's massively non-white

How is this any different than millenials?

they HATE feminism and tolerance of immigrants

>Why will generation Z save us?

This is some weak shit faggot, $-0.05, tell your manager for me.
Pic related.

>crunchyroll
>twitter
>I don't know what ytmnd is but probably that too

White 21M here.

The gen Z isn't a complete meme. Everyone knows that you go conservative -> liberal -> conservative, so the fact that kids aren't going as far left during their lefty phase shows that when they swing right as they get older, they'll swing further right, assuming that having kids/getting a job has a relatively constant magnitude of conservative effect. Religious groups may have a blunting effect though :/

We're basically only a little bit less liberal but that's all you need to be 'based' now.

>crunchyroll
faggot, replace with torrents

>Paying for anime

Also YTMND is not fucking gen z, gen Z was 6 at the time...

This generation is the most imbecile and pussiest ever raised. Personal experience as a teacha.

All they do is to use their shitty smartphones and JewPhones.

> bunch of kids that haven't accomplished shit in life yet think they'll change the world
> thinks they're different and better than previous generation

Y'all are cute.

They are going to be worse faggots than millenials. If you think a generation raised in these degenerate times is going to turn out good then you are a fucking bluepilled faggot. Their so-called conservatism is just their rebellious phase, a fad. Fuck off.

>paying for anime from crunchyjew
>not torrenting everything

they are immune to lolocaust guilt because they know it never even happened.

GenZ is the most Conservative and right wing since WWII. So yes.

Only fucking apocalypse will save you now. Not even joking.

Sorry Sup Forums but the average person still isn't a neonazi.

Shaking the tv-jew's yoke is such a huge fucking wildcard, if Trump continues the neocon warpath, Gen Z might truly be our last hope.

>Downloading anime
>Is a Sataniafag retard
Makes sense

Gen Z in the US is 50% nonwhite.

>not downloading anime
>not being on AB
Pathetic.

Well surely they where able to go on it around 2010ish. Hell YTMND is still around.

Well, what if I want to support my animes, so that way they go beyond season 1.

the level of faggotry in that drawing, leds me to believe no.

They're unbelievably degenerate, no clue where all these memes are coming from

>I torrent anime from a private tracker! I'm so anime leet!
You're the pathetic one here

Male 21, conservative and probably more racist than my older co-workers.. hehe
Most of my friends is also conservative.
Ofcourse all my friends have discussed politics.
Seems like everyone will go for SD2018 ;)

>CRUNCHYROLL
AHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHA
Crunchyroll, Jewflix, Amazon Prime are all 100% bluepilled.

Not only is it pathetic to pay to STREAM shit quality, but 100% of your money goes to the service. You are supporting absolutely nobody by subscribing to these jew services.

I LIKE THIS
THANKS DUTCHMAN

>crunchyroll

>don't know what ytmnd is

GTFO newkike

This
And gen Z whites aren't conservative at all. They've been brainwashed to be feminine and transgender

>newgrounds

It won't, because anime turned it into a bunch of faggots. Real men study war, not Jap cartoons.

Gen Z exists, it does not lead. It thinks childish shit like cartoons are OK because it has been emasculated by Jew media and Jap media. Jap media is for numale faggots.

WHAT THE FUCK!

How do you not know what YTMND is!

ytmnd.com/sites/

Click that link, and start browsing the sites, you see.

Hopefully you will become the man now dawg.

eeeh around here we have this "trial elections" in oh, high school years? 8th and 9th grade.
And for the first time. EVER, fraggin ever, since this was introduced before my lifetime.
The result is not just conservative, but massively so.
And I don't wonder about the old results. That makes perfect sense. Adolescents, mid-teens, there about. Are un-jaded, idealistisk and still have enough of the "take care of me plz, child instinct" to be, well, by nature leftist. Yet they see what the current political correct elite are doing, and they went wayyyyy wayyyy right wing compared to earlier gens.

you still believing in degeneration Z ?

Crunchyroll is owned by Otter Media who's parent company is AT&T who's CEO and President is a kike by the name of Randall Lynn Stephenson. If you don't recognise the name he's the guy behind the gay boy scouts.

Thanks for financing turning American kids into flaming tranny homos, you stupid kike puppets

Well I still have to support the creators of current anime. Even if the means of supporting them means using a company ran be a jew.

For anything older than a few years there is no reason not to pirate it.

I know many young kids and they are either far right or left these days, a lot more degeneracy but to the same effect a lot more "Kill all the fucking niggers and jews".
More polarization.

I have to assume this narrative was started by literal teenagers.

You know the kids at college right now? The ones protesting Trump? The ones starting riots at Berkely? Those are gen z. The last millennials are garduating soon.

this makes me sad, because of how true it is...

> crunchy roll allows me to watch anime
> when it isn't giving me ads filled with malware and never replying to emails since you aren't a paid member

Wew.

All those millennial websites also suck though

Gen Z are born after the year 2000

>More polarization
Yep ,so true.

No, gen z is born after 95 or 96. At least learn the supid definitions.

They aren't.

T. guy in 95% white area where half the kids are redpilled as fuck.

No

They act like niggers

Generation zyklon b
>Sup Forums taught me to gas the kikes now

Blackpills don't make your lives anymore truth. I live in PA and the high school students here always mention trump pepe and sometimes even moonman.

Conservative GenZ is true in Red States, they'll be degenerate in blue ones.

Edgy

majority of white millennials voted for Trump though.

if Gen Z whites are more "red pilled" it will just be offset by the fact that Gen Z is less white, at the polls.

>Our minorities mostly voted for Hillary
>GenZ is 55% white
>OHH ITS THE MINURITIES THAT ARE REDPILLED

GenZ whites will vote for people like trump, at least in red states.

WTF Sup Forums I SMOKED A WEED AND BECAME A NIGGER IM APPLYING FOR WELFARE AS WE SPEAK NIGGUH

that wasn't what I meant. I said I know that Gen Z whites may vote more towards the right than millennials, but the fact that Gen Z is browner and brown people will totally vote open borders and gimmedats. so that offsets the Gen Z whites' usefulness if any.

ouch dude this is 100% ruthless

>mfw none of you mediocre fucks were on portal of evil

"First generation to be raised online"
the past two generations have claimed to be this you snowflakes

Didn't PoE get taken down?

>YTMND taught me to laugh

>YMND
Ain't YMND more of a millennial thing?

>ytmnd.com/sites/
I've NEVER seen that linked here or shared, so fuck off. you are literally the only one who uses it so start putting good videos on it and spread it

>i spout memes so i'm le based redbilled natzi
fucking underage fags need to gas themselves

Its fucking ancient so of course its never posted here. Same reason you never see links to SA

YTMND is where moot popped the idea of Sup Forums

lol m8 ytmnd is ancient, half of the oldfag users here came from there

That was somethingawful you fucking newbie

>not being degenerate
>'boring goodie goody'
Yeah ok bitch

my bad, it's been years since I cared

Poe red / exhibits did, as doxxing became a problem. Poe news changed hands in the late 2000s and the community pretty much died. The truly autistic are still there, almost two decades later and tens of thousands of forum posts later.

>crunchyroll

Fucking hope so. My generation is too busy obsessing about which brews the better coffee : the billeting or the aero press.

>something awful taught us to defend what is ours by paying 10 bux everytime you said something the kikes who owned it didn't like
okay

Save us from what?

Used to be free until Lowtax turned into a gigajew

Hahaha. SA was always a wasteland. Like Sup Forums, but with no good boards.

>streaming anime

Are we doing this too, maybe the next one will fix it?

Liberal hell

I've been on the internet for a pretty fucking long time and SA has always cost ten bucks

They are niggers.

Your President isn't a liberal.

>implying SA isn't the reminder that we can fuck off and start a new colony anywhere we want if the site gets too shitty.
It represents an awakening of Sup Forums as an idea.

I fucking hate women, every time somebody tries to tell me that it's just some women who are whores something like this pops up. Fucking litteraly shits on their children for being good. 20 bucks that mother would tell her daughter she'd love to have mixed grandkids.

Just about done here anyway.

rip ma

>implying they aren't mixie scum

Not necessarily; I live in Wayne county, MI (home of niggerville, USA) and students of all races are waking up to the feminist/SJW shit and laugh at the stuff they say (muh 690000 genders, muh white male). They don't give a shit if you're offended and make all types of jokes. They may not be full 1488, but I'm sure some are Sup Forumslacks.

as long as they keep trading nudes in omegle and kik with "girls"

Mexicans mostly vote democrat so I doubt it.