youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/B8uLdK1j
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_Deir_ez-Zor_air_raid
forward.com/news/national/354686/explained-is-jared-kushner-family-feud-with-chris-christie-torpedoing-trump/
twitter.com/RT_com/status/853285793238069248
archive.is/0rYpn
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/13/ivanka-trump-dines-with-female-media-personalities-and-executives-ahead-of-move-to-washington/?utm_term=.fda0a82f3754
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~!

Don't respond to shills faggots

fellow 'pedes help, I'm starting to doubt le God Emperor!

comfy awoooo

Kike puppet in Chief general

How do the awoo fags always manage to post first?

Wow, I made that pic a while ago and only posted it like three times. I'm glad someone saved it.

(((You)))

>Forgot crop
fml ctr just can't into memes

My name is Jared Kushner. I live in the 666 Fifth Avenue building on the 11th floor. I'm 36 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

awoo

Autism

AWOO~

they will, you know they will

easy to make a script that does it.

pastebin.com/B8uLdK1j

Shill filter. Copy into your Image md5 filter list.
They seem to have the same pool of images.
This will filter most of them.
Enjoy comfy threads without spam.

pastebin.com/B8uLdK1j

>my ID
OY VEY

USAF bombed assad's forces in 2016 when Obama was still in office. Russia was quite upset because the strike proved to be a massive boon for ISIS. The Pentagon's response was "It was a mistake".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_Deir_ez-Zor_air_raid

Also, I see the Polish Spencer fan is back.

>wake up
>no happening

I'm going back to bed.

The sad life of the Spencerfag wandering Jew life

> lost 4/pol/ to old/b/ after Sup Forumsharbor
> lost 8ch to actual white nationalists when their leaders were outed as married to SJW Jews
> lost reddit to a bunch of "based black man" pedes
> got banned with r/altright
> leaders get both positive attention from the left, adolescent transexual followers and act as controlled opposition without ever advancing their causes
> gets punched in the face constantly and glitter bombed by queers
> try to muscle their way into the board they abandoned and fail miserable
> make a secret club safe space to organize their pathetic raids

Is that an accurate summary of the sad state of Spencerfags?

Nuclear awoovement!

Jewish psycho.

this is actually bretty funny

Huma a cute

not to worry, fellow 'pede

have some MEME MAGIC xD kek!!!!

forward.com/news/national/354686/explained-is-jared-kushner-family-feud-with-chris-christie-torpedoing-trump/

(((our guy))) based (((Kushner))) amirite, pedes? ;)

Was is Alinski who said "accuse others of what yourself are guilty" or someone else? I wonder if their safe space will ever be found.

Kek. good meme.

>my precinct is the only blue one in my whole county

LOVE TRUMP AND LOVE RUSSIAN WOMEN!

Failed to get anything significant done and has now flip flopped on almost all major issues.

NATO then
>I think NATO is obsolete
Now
>NATO is useful

China then
>On day one of a Trump administration, the U.S. Treasury Department will designate China a currency manipulator
Now
>They are not currency manipulators

Syria then
>The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not
>DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA
Now
>Fuck congress, send 59 cruise missiles into Syria

Goldman Sachs then
>We've seen this firsthand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors
Now
>Hires a slew of Goldman Sachs execs in key positions in the WH

I can go on and on...

Biggest snake/con man in the history of US politics

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

It's a bot. Not even kidding.

(((You)))

Guys this might be really obscure but I need help.
There is a video series (4:3 I believe, not sure what year though) going through the constitution and I can't find it in my house. It had a middle aged white man, a constitutional scholar of some kind I believe. I remember his job had something to do with studying or writing about the constitution. He would be in this room with this couple, and went through the constitution and the Federalist Papers/Founders writings/etc and would explain what the founders meant and provide their writings to back it up.

I remember the blonde had big fucking hair. So maybe it was in the late 90s? Anything you know please tell.

idk if was alinski but it is definitely a clintonian play

Anyway I wonder tho where is this "secret club" of theirs. These two posts by Poland really made me think

This particular one tho is a confirmed SpencerFag. Check their pathetic attempt of reboot their little clique at . Failed and died at the archives, with Vietnam there to keep them company. Sad. Most posts were tearing down their leaders for being married to SJW Jews (ironic isn't it) or Jews themselves.

At least they dropped the pretense that "they are the real Sup Forums Trump supporters that turned" and showed their true faces: outsiders trying to hang on his controlled opposition movement.

make a thread with /ptg/ in the title and the bot responds.

Even his daughter is a massive con!

Okay that was pretty funny.

Why?

High speed low drag autism.

That's not an awoo. It's that disgusting meme trap from that retarded show with the blue haired maid

>121227887
>longest shill raid in history
image is proof you are a newfag and need to go back where you came from

What's happening anyway? Any new Trump appearances soon?

those are both bad pictures of her

Poland, you super faggot. Why did you leave in the middle of the last thread instead of shilling some more?

Among Trump's other policy wins this week. The official communist outlet of the People's Republic made this message clear to Kimmy. We note with reserved trepidation the conspicuous absence of a nuclear test today, as night falls in NK.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/853285793238069248

Is Trump going to try to get RandCare passed?

There is a direct correlation between awooposting and high speed Sup Forums expertise

Because fuck you that's why

nice body but the face is the same mess, god-tier surgeon desu

>also there was a red-haired one
don't worry I forget about the notbestmaid too

Yes. Along with "use their own virtues against them."

I have a life, I'm not a paid pede ;)

Autism. Fake Awoos as it were.

spencerfags are pissed they are losing
fuck off spencerfags

There is an idea of a Jared Kushner; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

When are we gonna drop a couple MOABs on Raqqa? Also, I read in the WSJ that Trump basically handed over military control to Mattis, so expect to see quick hard strikes with little to know warning. No more telegraphing our plans to the enemy via press conferences.

Which, btw is one of the reasons I love Tillerson. That guy ditches the press likes it's his fuckin job.

Nah, (((Trump))) prefers attacking the Freedom Caucus

I'm not 100% sold, but it is likely.

HUGE JEW FIGHT!

archive.is/0rYpn

Soros is being sued for BILLIONS after he faked bribery reports that said some Jewish Company bribed officials in sime African shithole to get mining permits, the Jew Company says they have evidence that Soros faked the reports.

Reminder that those who still suck Trump dick need to go back to R e d d i t. Pol was never Zionist or anti-Assad. I would even say pol is traditionally pro NK for the sole reason of resisting the Jewish World Order. Pro Russia is understood.

Every photo is a bad photo

Crusch > Rem

translation:
>I hope there are, so I can spam everybody how evil Trump is

I wonder what kind of healthcare bill they'll try to pass then? A different version of Ryan's?

You not 100% sold on what, that she didn't have work done? get some fuckin glasses

r r r red dit? uhhh no, you are shill shill shill !!! david brock, cc c c c ctr shill! stop, please dont shatter my ego

Agreed. You wouldn't expect they actually putting a good one tho, would you?

kek, the number keeps rising. I wonder if Russia will respond by dropping a big one at """moderates""" in Syria.

there are people in this thread

RIGHT NOW

who don't hate this kike

>weird face jew bitch
>marries a (((chosen)))
>gets an office in the WH, for literally no apparent reason
>not elected, not accountable, no qualifications or governmental duties
>manipulates Trump to bomb Syria
>muh dead syrian babbies

she's either evil and a willing agent of Zionism, or she's so fucking stupid they're using her to implement their plans.

I don't know which one is which.

Kek, they truly are pathetic weasels.

BARK

BARK BARK BARK BARK

BARK BARK

BARK

b-but ann coulter said tillerson should be fired!!

>121228057
>NATO now
Cucked and doing our bidding with full military force

>China now
Cucked and doing our bidding with Nork

>Syria now
Cucked and losing their shit because Big Dawg Trump is throwing his orange dick around with full military force

>Goldman Sachs now
No better than Obama administration, Pmurt confirmed 0/10 we must get Tulsi in 2020 tbqh

>I could go on and on... reposting this same easily rebutted image between cleaning toilets

> I read in the WSJ that Trump basically handed over military control to Mattis
>giving control of the nukes to someone whose nickname is "Mad Dog"

N-not s-sure if want.....

I hope so, can't wait for these cunts to be wiped off the face of the earth.

He'll just try to pass something similar to ObamaCare, after all he wants to take care of everybody

She should shut her horse face yapper and keep her mind on the prize here at home
muh dick

Rand spoke positively of his meeting with Trump and a Freedom caucus member talked about how healthcare was back on the table. But the issue is it has to appease both the Freedom caucus and the cuckservatives.

seems to be referring to /mlpol/, but that, along with the conquered /qa/, no longer exists. Perhaps it was reignited somewhere else?

maybe both

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/13/ivanka-trump-dines-with-female-media-personalities-and-executives-ahead-of-move-to-washington/?utm_term=.fda0a82f3754

fucking kek
>You wouldn't expect they actually putting a good one tho, would you?
What did he mean by this?
All of it.

>America wants to nuke this

Is that a dog?

Trump promised cheap healtcare for everybody. Fast. He couldn't even get ACA repealed even though reps control both houses. Pretty cucked in my book.

Tillerson literally said that Russia messed with the election kek, what a retard

At this point I think I'd be okay with single payer for catastrophic needs. Anything else should be out of pocket or through your jobs insurance.

>Vietnam
I just checked it out. Its a Montenegro flag. Also,
>There is nothing to debate
I had a pic related to it, but I lost it. In a basic gesalt its something like anything and everything can be debate-able and anyone who thinks otherwise is close minded and can't handle the real world.

>This reddit tier opinion

>after all he wants to take care of everybody
yes yes, ryancare fail was just cuckD chess, right?

absolute choas.

Shills are mad today

>happy if Trump succeeds to MAGA
>happy if the big happening happens
>tfw you're sitting in a win/win situatuion