Well? Do you finally accept xhir point?

Well? Do you finally accept xhir point?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/dear-white-people-please-stop-pretending-reverse-racism-is-real
youtube.com/watch?v=6Fwb0Wtw4Kw
slatestarcodex.com/2014/07/07/social-justice-and-words-words-words/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this real? How fucking stupid are these people.

Pleas use an adblocker if you open this link
vice.com/en_uk/article/dear-white-people-please-stop-pretending-reverse-racism-is-real

youtube.com/watch?v=6Fwb0Wtw4Kw

Just look South Africa.

I will accept that
>Reverse racism is as real as the Easter bunny

With the caveat that racism against white people is both real, and not "reverse" racism

even as a staunch leftist I disagree. If we ignore them they won't get any attention.

Amazing that Vice was actually good once
How'd they fall so hard into lefty cancer

>Reverse racism is not real
>Proceeds to start paragraph with "Dear white people"

Has human stupidity come to an all time high? READ YOU FUCKING WRITE

I think she's a racist against white people.

Vice is pretty fucking big tho, and the fact that this shit is starting to spread in Italy (which historically has always stayed out of this new extreme liberal bullshit) scares me.

Gavin McInnes help found Vice. He's probably vomming to this bullshit.

Vice is Jewish. That's their vice.

Eastern Europeans face racism in UK despite being white.

I'm leaving the west as soon as fucking possible. This is a dystopian hell.

Your prez is a jew affiliate too, I think that this goes beyond the traditional jewry

Yes I accept it, because reverse racism doesn't exist, it's just racism, and niggers are perfectly capable of being racist

Where will you go? Antartica?

I'd go to Japan or Oz tbqh

Good options, I approve.

Go to Maine. Thats the best state

why is vice still trying? their numbers are awful, they are losing money left and right

did they just give up at this point?!

Vice? More like scheiß lol am i right

And if the mountain defeats you. .

Do these people not understand that the term they use doesn't mean "white that hate black"? It means "people who hate based on skin color".

It's not a race-oriented term that can only be applied to very spesific people. Like nigger, or cracker, spic, or kike. Those words can only logically be applied to their specific race. The word "racism" is not one of those words.

I don't understand why such a large portion of the world has such a hard time with understanding this.

Newspeak is a double plus bad drug.

True, reverse racism is a silly idea. Racism does not mean "white people being mean to blacks".

Racism is racism.

No, they don't understand it. They are literally engineering the English language so it ensures racism against whites is never a thing, only "prejudice." They want to weaponize the word racism as a tool of social pressure against whites and whites only.

>I don't understand why such a large portion of the world has such a hard time with understanding this.
because thinking is hard and its easier to just parrot what everyone around you is screaming

>vice

Dear niggers,
Please stop writing open letters to us on racist websites.

kek

Kinda makes me think racism is very much justified. Isn't it ironic?

I can't even be bothered listening to their points anymore, I used to try see it from their side, now I just think everyone who has a problem with white people, including our own white lefties, should be forcibly removed from white nations. We should have some deal with Africa and the Middle East to take in these millions and never let them out, in exchange for aid and trade.

They're right you know. Reverse racism doesn't exist.

Because it's just plain racism. And this guy/woman had said that about blacks, or muslims, or jews, he'd lose his job and never be able to find another. And most likely lose all his/her friends.

If you have time, read this: slatestarcodex.com/2014/07/07/social-justice-and-words-words-words/

ITT: People who don't understand the post-structuralist (cultural marxist) definition of racism being power and privilege.

Come home white man

Yeah, from chavs and politicians who use them as scapegoats to avoid talking about the real problem immigrants, and East Europeans are also rude and racist to the native British at times, so let's not go down the 'dindu nuffin' road, but overall I think we get along just fine and we're intermarrying at a good rate.

More like Lugenpressen. amirite

i love swapping the word "white" with any other color in vice articles

>literally
>(((vice)))

Why is it called "reverse" racism? Racism against whites is racism.

We understand it just fine. It's bullshit.

is it real that you have something like a list of jobs openings for which you can't find Australian people that foregneirs can apply for?

They changed the definition a long time ago.

This is how they use words and current academia to further their agendas. Racism now mean, to them, groups with power discriminating against groups without power based on skin color. They have also decided that white males (and sometimes white females) are the only group that have power, so therefore it's perfectly logical, under their definition, that literally only whites can be racist in any way, shape, or form.

Yes this is real and yes they completely believe it. This is also why they believe women can't rape and if they sexually abuse it isn't as big of a deal and why they believe the same mostly for minority males.

I have had this conversation before with a "progressive" and the argument can't even begin because we have completely different definitions of racism. It's like arguing with someone about which car is the best when one person thinks a car is a horse and the other thinks a car is a huckleberry.

Pointless.

Wow, you wop asshole... What's so hard to understand? Is the idea that calling irishmen micks and ukrainians cockholes isn't racist too hard to get through your thick, spaghetti-addled skull?

Yes we have skill shortage lists. But immigrating to Australia is fucking hard, it's shit. Europeans who have at least 100 years of ancestry in Europe should be allowed free immigration. Except Albanians and Bosnians.

bullshit
"reverse racism" is a bad term. racism against white people is till racism and doesn't need a special term

Wrong white boi racism = power + oppression + prejudice. Black ppl got no powah = no rayciusm possible

Where is that pic of an article saying "Black Panther's movie cast is hella diverse" when it's 90% black.

Yeah I know, my gf's been there on working holiday and I have relatives in NZ. Still worth a try I think, I've never felt so at peace with the world like when I toured the east coast

East coast of NZ or Aus?

Aus, I started from Melbourne, then Sydney, then north to south in Queensland

Reverse racism is real. If racism is hating due to race then the opposite would be favoring due to race. Like the left with Obama

That'd be a comfy journey. Always wanted to do that desu.

You're welcome here anytime, don't mind the "WOG" people.

They're right you know. When a black person is racist to a white person it's just called racism.

so all humans are the same yes? White on black racism exists yes? But blacks would never be racist to whites yes? But all humans are still the same yes?